Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

Darkness

I connected with my twin flame in this life. She is absolutely perfect in my eyes and I have such tremendous love and respect for her, its quite literally a match made in heaven. Or at least it was until darkness closed in on me. I created darkness between ages 22-28 by something I did repeatedly. What was an epic, amazing and beautiful story has become a tragic one. The more my heart became blocked by darkness, the more we drifted apart. I don't want to live without her in my life. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there a way to fix this?

The things that were planned before incarnation are still happening, like I connected with two people at a ceremony, I just had a strong affinity towards these two particular people and we stayed in contact. Turns out these two people are twin flames. It was at this ceremony that the darkness came to the surface.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
I connected with my twin flame in this life. She is absolutely perfect in my eyes and I have such tremendous love and respect for her, its quite literally a match made in heaven. Or at least it was until darkness closed in on me. I created darkness between ages 22-28 by something I did repeatedly. What was an epic, amazing and beautiful story has become a tragic one. The more my heart became blocked by darkness, the more we drifted apart. I don't want to live without her in my life. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there a way to fix this?

The things that were planned before incarnation are still happening, like I connected with two people at a ceremony, I just had a strong affinity towards these two particular people and we stayed in contact. Turns out these two people are twin flames. It was at this ceremony that the darkness came to the surface.

Do you really want someone to help you? I just curious about it.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Guide

Quote:

I experience darkness in negative thinking. Think of it is a balloon that if you poke a hole in it with a pin and let the light in, the balloon will deflate. There is a song I like about the pin and it is basically about love and loss. What you lost you can have again, what you love will come back to you.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Master

Compassion helps darkness and ignorance in the heart.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Ascender

If she's perfect for you, she will understand.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
If she's perfect for you, she will understand.

She understands. Its not her creating the barrier. Its me. I feel like I failed a big test. I got possessed after a ceremony, but it just made things more challenging, I should have kept fighting but I made a mistake and had a vision that this mistake would separate me from my soulmate, and this devastated my soul so deeply that I just gave up. I let myself be dragged down by the demons. Maybe I can turn it around though. I still have this entity issue afterall, maybe if I pull myself back up I can recover, but I don't know because much of its about the timing. It was the love that drove me to pull myself out of a hole I was in last year. So its my responsibility to honour that by never falling back into the hole, not even if there are demons trying to drag me back into it. I'll face any demon and go through any hell to be with her. I hope its not too late.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Do you really want someone to help you? I just curious about it.
Yeah of course. A number of people have tried and nothing has worked so far. The darkness all started during a ceremony with a shaman, she said she removed my karmic body and demons, but I got the feeling she didn't remove anything. I got the feeling she planted something in me.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Yeah of course. A number of people have tried and nothing has worked so far. The darkness all started during a ceremony with a shaman, she said she removed my karmic body and demons, but I got the feeling she didn't remove anything. I got the feeling she planted something in me.

How do you feel now? Or you want me to see again? I have helped you last time (few day ago) to take a away the white skeleton immersed/integrated into your body.

I checked again your body is with no attachment and your sickness is healed now.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 26-10-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old 26-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
How do you feel now? Or you want me to see again? I have helped you last time (few day ago) to take a away the white skeleton immersed/integrated into your body.

I checked again your body is with no attachment and your sickness is healed now.

I don't feel any different. Still feel drained of life force. I had high levels of love before this happened. Some bad things have happened along the way, which make me feel terrible about myself. I hope theres a way to raise my energy again in a rapid way. I have an understanding of what all this is now though. The nature of darkened consciousness. Its the places in our psyche that we don't want to look at, thats where entities move in. Its our unwillingness to look at these parts of our psyche that creates the driving force for these entities to latch on. So we could say that the entities are us, unconscious aspects of ourselves that operate as autonomous entities, driven by our unconscious desire for them to remain in the dark. Its a misunderstanding of our true nature. The reality beyond the illusion of separation is infinite love and compassion. Through this illusion of separation consciousness gets to know itself on a deeper level.