Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Hi prevail, what you describe is happening to you sounds amazing. You should spend quiet time, or meditate, to listen to your inner knowing, also pay attention to your dream time, maybe begin a dream journal.

What is happening to you is a very individualized journey, I don't think that anyone can tell you how it relates to you, except, your inner you.

I am so happy for you, enjoy your new frequencies.

Hopefull it brings me good things :) I am ready for a transformation, or I know that I need it really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There was a very powerful portal activation on 11-11, this has been the case for years, often also on 10-10, but this year the 11-11 portal activation was extremely powerful!
These energies build up before that date of course, it's not like someone flicks a switch at midnight and suddenly the energies are there.
I must say I did feel the build-up from early October onward. So I suspect there was an activation on 10-10-14 as well, but not nearly as powerful as the 11-11-14 one!

The last couple of years October but esp November have been rather 'chaotic', lots of things happening, many changes, December usually feels like a sigh of relief.

ANyway, I think you just felt the powerful energies - and buildup - of this portal activation.

Maybe this was a trigger for me; I don't know. The only thing I know is that there has been happening something (above) and that it affected me. Now I will figure out what its meaning is for me :)

Thank you guys!
Old 07-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by prevail
Hopefull it brings me good things :) I am ready for a transformation, or I know that I need it really bad.
Badly enough to make it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prevail
Maybe this was a trigger for me; I don't know. The only thing I know is that there has been happening something (above) and that it affected me. Now I will figure out what its meaning is for me :)
Stop figuring and experience the changes, that way you'll figure out the best way to figure them out. "Happening" and "affected", doesn't that trigger something?
Old 07-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Master

I returned to this forum on 25th Nov. Not on a whim. I had felt the pull to return for weeks. Interesting to see how others seem affected too. So.... yeah, this time I agree. I do think there was a shift of some kind.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
I returned in August...two year hiatus. I think the shift is happening in waves, at times the pull is stronger than others, such as the pull of the current in the ocean.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
AsAHatter

We perceive what there is to perceive.
What there is to perceive is the result of what we've created.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:06 AM
Pathfinder
A few hours ago. I swore I saw the atoms moving around in my pillow when I was laying down. Surprisingly it didn't scare or startle me.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
twentyeight

perpexed

Hello, I was thinking of starting up a new thread. Warp and weft and all that. Then I came across your thread. i dont know whether this is relevent but for some reason in the past couple of weeks, the last few days significantly I think or feel or recognise that all this has happened before. I'm living my life in some nervous apprehension for the most part, or that is how it can be explained. I feel really concerned because I work with people who have alzheimers...EEEEK and then I:m tripping along in my own gala
xy so to speak. Not really into meditating. If I was a rock or a tree or plant that would be the nature. Why meditate if you have arms and legs and are lucky enough to move! So... for the last few weeks it seems that I have already lived this life. Part of me is thinking Blink.n heck I;m losing the plot and the other half is cruising along , filling in the blanks. Bizarre!I hope this makes sense to somebody out there. Awaiting a reply. Earth to the Universe
Old 10-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Master
Hey twentyeight, that déjà vu you're feeling is very unsettling. I have recently been feeling it too and upon reflecting on it, eventually it came to me that the incidents had happened during dreamtime, like I will be go to light a candle and have the feeling that I have just done that, but then I realized the candle lighting is attached to something else that happened while I slept.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Master
Yes and more recently, just last week, specifically I noticed the feeling of connection with all that is. Listening to a song about a tree whilst staring at them in the morning and feeling very aware of the love of All for all of creation...for every unique creation. That very day my best friend said she also felt connected through song in a similar way the night before, listening to a live performance. However mine was via the airwaves and it was still very strong.

I definitely noticed something over the last few weeks, calling us to be truer to ourselves and more centred, and at the same time more aware of our connections. Each of these massive shifts seems to me to feel easier and lighter and giddier as we go. The work has become a work of love.

This brings great easing of all ages past and the opportunity for true healing. Some embrace this, some do not. And some are as yet undecided. But the universe is moving on, either way.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
Hey

Ive been going through some energy changes, and i feel things through my heart charka, I've felt some really strong warm energy as i go through these energy changes

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."