Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 31-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Claire - just a tidbit of advice for you - if your looking for the magic of Ireland, go to Kerry or Mayo or Donegal - anywhere on the West coast, that is where the country is still pretty wild, people respect the land and even rugged old farmers still talk of faeries!

The hill of Tara is also worth a visit, thats in Meath. If you google fairy forts a list will come up of magickal places to visit.

Dublin and the surrounding areas is not the charming Irish town people seem to expect, it has beautiful buildings, but like any city its full of crime, poverty and not so nice stuff. This was my main reason for leaving.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
They are in a sense small earth angels, who spend their time helping to maintain the balance of nature. They also help humans they have chosen to help. They hold universal energies but are connected to their main source of energy which is Gaia. I have a fairy and a leprechaun who work and spend time with me.

Please tell us more (as permitted by that Faery and leprechaun) who work with you :-) I would just love to learn more about these Beings!

hugs- and also hugs to Your Faery and Leprechaun Guides :-)
Old 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Boldylocks

I've always loved Ireland and Scotland too-- Have also always been attracted to bagpipe music and any kind of pipe music since I was a very young little girl. Once when we were camping in Ontario , CA...someone was playing bagpipes really late at night outside when everyone was asleep. It woke my family up and my parents were angry about it- but I was thrilled --as that was the first time I ever heard the pipes, and I wanted more!

I live in the United States- in Pennsylvania., so I never expected the Faerykind would exist over here- I just thought that they were only in the Celtic Countries if they did exist at all- Wow, was I ever taken off guard with that encounter here! and I was 45 then at the time too. It made me believe even more strongly in God also because I actually put the matter of faeries existing into His hands and asked Him to show me-- then forgot the prayer. Also, later I was made to see how these Beings all tie in with ministering to things of Nature we humans take for granted or abuse all the time.

I agree with Asrais too- They all have freedom of will and expression- and just as with any Intelligent Beings, they choose the attitude they want to have- some not so nice, some are very spiritual positive Beings and some more like hermits and keep to themselves. They all have a choice in their lives as we humans do. The Being I saw face to face was literally an Empath- She was so absorbed in feeling my feelings of sadness that morning that she wasnt even aware that I was staring at her at first. No words were spoken verbally between us but I saw so much by lookng at her face- The thought that popped up at the time was , "Ohh My God, He just answered that prayer to meet a faery!"

the look she got on her face after a minute of me staring at her in shock was, "uh ohh, she sees me- I better dissapear!"
Old 04-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Claireshootingstar

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
Claire - just a tidbit of advice for you - if your looking for the magic of Ireland, go to Kerry or Mayo or Donegal - anywhere on the West coast, that is where the country is still pretty wild, people respect the land and even rugged old farmers still talk of faeries!

The hill of Tara is also worth a visit, thats in Meath. If you google fairy forts a list will come up of magickal places to visit.

Dublin and the surrounding areas is not the charming Irish town people seem to expect, it has beautiful buildings, but like any city its full of crime, poverty and not so nice stuff. This was my main reason for leaving.

Thankyou..I will do some research information before I go over..Il defintly travel to them places..thankyou for the advice ... but can anyone tell me why I feel I have a strong spiritual connection to Ireland and that i feel like i belong over there..but dont know why..Iv looked into it a couple of times but cannot find anything