Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-04-2018, 06:24 AM
Seeker

Unhappy Moving, flying, finding.

me and family are moving (might happen soon in the future)we were driving in the car we stopped and got fuel. my brother said we will be behind you then attached a rope to the car and to him and me behind him, we started flying he pulled the rope from the car when we were near the shopping centre we were going too and he started flying through the sky he was just in a normal position flying no glider or parachute. I had a backpack on and put my legs up and my knees through the straps I was just leaning to turn it felt so real all the wind and sounds even though I'm just laying in bed.
So I was there and the car went to park my brother went a different way than me but I went into a full standing position and started slowing down but it was hard to turn and I nearly hit the maccas sign, I was still high up so I thought I would get hurt when landing but I just fell then jumped on the curb and rolled on the road. I went to look for my family then I was just going through the shopping centre and I found a bong I took it and found my brother we walked through some Bush near the shopping centre and seen a bunch of ibiss birds then spotted my family so we went to them and got food. Then I woke up. Do you think I could continue this dream and have the sensation of flying again? In some continued dreams I have I'm in the same made up world like a dream realm.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Seeker

An interesting dream ca-yield. You can most certainly get back to this dream environment using lucid dreaming which takes some effort to learn but is worth the hard effort and dedication. You can control anything and everything in the dream and be fully aware of the fact that you are dreaming and it can feel more real than physical waking life if you become good at it. Happy dreaming.
Old 25-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Ca-yield: In some continued dreams I have I'm in the same made up world like a dream realm.
the continuity of those dream experiences may be expressing the idea that
you're engaged in some specific spiritual activities (advancing soul-growth).
the desire to have more flying dreams could work towards preempting your
own development, if you were to place a temporary thrill above your lasting
happiness. i believe that you can provide your subconscious mind, which
provides the core material for your dreamscape, with a vote in favor of
'more flying', and expect that you'll be provided with additional opportunities
for that to play out.