Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
not pride but a felling of accomplishment. that is what success is about.

Ok, yes i agree.

Quote:
marriage??? we are finally so settled in our life. i never knew how great a long marriage could be. how peaceful, how strong.

Ok, well that does sound like it has been a struggle But good to hear.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
hmmm there was an interesting class that was about dis-ease. each dis-ease kind of echoed an issue in society. polio/ no movement or support. aids/ the inability of gays and others to defend themselves. the lesson showed how the disease is a physical magnification of a society. they went over about a dozen diseases and how they echoed what was being dealt with in society at that time.

that brings us to cancer. my friends pointed out that the dis-ease is cells that do not want to grow old. they want to stay young and live on and on. all the normal cells know their place and die off leaving others to carry on. but not the cancer cells. they want to draw up all the energy of the body to feed themselves for themselves with no idea about the whole. they do this until the whole dies because of them.

not pride but a felling of accomplishment. that is what success is about.

marriage??? we are finally so settled in our life. i never knew how great a long marriage could be. how peaceful, how strong.

kk

Hi KK,

This post was really interesting, so we all somehow have created each dis-ease. The cancer could be the society in general, we are eating and contaminating the planet just to have a comfort life, but what we don't know is maybe we are killing the environment where humans can live, without acknowledging it.

Do you know what does the high pressure means?
Old 21-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Dont know, somehow there is quite some pride in here.
Joy is often mistaken for pride.**
A sense of good feeling to have accomplished something is often
mistaken by others as pride.
Exuberance is often mistaken for pride, even arrogance.

And the thing is is that pride gets a bad rap.

When a little boy yells back at his mom, "Mommy!!! Did you SEE
how high I jumped!!" This is also pride. It is a natural part
of our development...it is necessary for our sense of self worth.

But, then there is destructive, angry, rigid pride...you see the difference.
This is the pride that teachers speak of.
It's pretty easy to discern the destructive kind.

**This was just my chance to speak on pride..it is not a rant
on you, Gemcrusader.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I do not believe in manifestation. I believe u get what ur ready for. In terms of succes its not nessesarrily how much u want it, but if ur road is paved for it.
And why u want succes. Do u want succes so u can free urself from certain unwanted bagage OR do u get succes because u freed urself from unwanted bagage.
The first creates illusion and obsession. The second is obtained and simply is. Its not needed, therefore there is oppurtunity and not obession.

Sometimes our greatest failures are our greatest successes (and vice versa), they are the imaginary destinations we reach when we think we've travelled to the end of a certain road when they're really an obscurity of our vision or what we decide is the end. "The road goes ever on." So in that part of the Journey I can ask my self what I've succeeded or failed at, or better yet see them as imposters.

Manifestation is what happens in the space between perceptions of time and no-time. In a time-based frame of reference we might try and manifest or intuit something that may happen in the future, but in a no-time-based frame of reference it's already happening. We're not actually successfully manifesting it because it was there all along, it was just the time/no-time difference that was stopping us from perceiving it. There is no failure in manifesting it because it was never happening in the first place. That doesn't necessarily exclude infinite possibilities but until they are realised they remain possibilities, which is why they're called possibilities and not actual(s).
Old 21-11-2014, 09:11 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
What does this mean to the person. We look at the process of creation as instantaneous. But for the more practical it could be such a thing as a college degree. It could be 4, 6, 8 years. It can be what you choose. I think there are many ways to achieve manifesting. It is where the mind is placed and unfortunately might take time and hard work. My feeling is, practice long term manifesting and short term. Were we think long term manifesting is hard, short term is much harder. Cover all your bases.

The process is as it is for the individual one with the collective..

Practical terms, are all part of that process as one. You can choose anything for your life but your process will encompass the whole of all aspects of you and your life and where you lay focus.

You can aim for the stars.

Point to the sky and place your aim, why not?

But if we always remember the stars are within even when we are pointing out there, then we let the mystery of those stars be part of our own process in the whole reaching.

The mystery of life is that the unknown is always arising through our process of knowing and our plans.

Embrace all life, plan things, but trust and embrace the whole process that leads to your planned ideas and if that plan fails.

Point to the moon ...
Old 21-11-2014, 09:15 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think what is being said is the use of the word from the perspective of I as only the I is important. Unless it asks, it doesn't know. Let's say to determine success you would have to ask the other party. This was my thought. There is more then you.

Yes I would agree...Unless it asks it doesn't really know...but then asking might give an answer that is thought to be known..yet it isn't fully known..oh the joys and twists of more and less of you!
Old 24-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
**This was just my chance to speak on pride..it is not a rant
on you, Gemcrusader.

I dont care even if it was. Someone can tell the nicest words, yet it is a rant.
(Wolf in sheepclothes)
Old 24-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Guide

Well, basicly i started this thread because i have long term issues with my family, except my dad who supports me.

Mother and brother, i dont feel supported by them. Therefore i feel blocked by them. THey controlled me most of my life. Projecting their self on me. Telling me how to behave. That i shouldnt do this or that. Nosing in my room. Giving me no privacy. Their attitude tends to "know it all"
In where assumptions become reality. Yet they so called worked on themselves, BUt even that i feel that they take that as now being more then those who didnt. Which totally disgusts me. The truth is when u work on urself u become less then others.

The truth is also that to get rid of ur family is one of the hardest things i ever came to. Because im not like that. But it seems i have no choice.

I can keep wanting to move to a foreign country so i can finally be free of them. But that would be fleeing.
Old 24-11-2014, 08:39 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Well, basicly i started this thread because i have long term issues with my family, except my dad who supports me.

Mother and brother, i dont feel supported by them. Therefore i feel blocked by them. THey controlled me most of my life. Projecting their self on me. Telling me how to behave. That i shouldnt do this or that. Nosing in my room. Giving me no privacy. Their attitude tends to "know it all"
In where assumptions become reality. Yet they so called worked on themselves, BUt even that i feel that they take that as now being more then those who didnt. Which totally disgusts me. The truth is when u work on urself u become less then others.

The truth is also that to get rid of ur family is one of the hardest things i ever came to. Because im not like that. But it seems i have no choice.

I can keep wanting to move to a foreign country so i can finally be free of them. But that would be fleeing.

Breaking free from others binds and controls is always a great teacher of how you feel in the face of it, especially when your stuck somewhere where you cant physically remove yourself immediately. Perhaps when you let go of them in those projections (*know it all* *disgust* )your holding you might offer yourself a deeper space of awareness that will break the bind in you not them..

Personal responsibility will come back to you if you have something in you to let go of once your aware of them in ways that offers you a chance to self reflect deeper. Or even something in you that needs to step up.

You cant always control others, but you can control what response is going on both in you and outside of you.