Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
Second opinion on a reading

I want a second opinion on this,

How A feel for me ( Heirophant reversed ) Okay so this card in reversed position could mean blocking the flow of the traditional qualities of this card. It could also mean one feeling secured and positive enough to let go of their strong ideas, principles etc in regards to another. Building trust. Like being thrown into a dynamic not by choice alone, but an inner calling and feeling relaxed.

How I feel for them ( Knight of pentacles reversed ) A little bored, but not exactly indifferent. Aliester Crowley said that when this card is illdignified it's qualities become degraded. But the qualities don't change. So maybe it changes to some sort of complacency instead. I am not too sure.

I think there is a fixed quality about both these cards in this short reading. But it is moving, adjusting and like strengths becoming weakness and weaknesses becoming strength or something like that. The reversed shows it's fixed quality being more stretched, and adjustable maybe ?

Outcome ( Six of wands ) a stable secured partnership for the two.

any more insight guys ?
Old 10-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Knower

How A feel for me, Heirophant rev to me is a general social theme. relationships in general could mean anything.

How I feel for them, Knight Pentacles rev, measuring results. Or a repeating play theme result. It has some nurturing from the universe though. Your feelings are honest and pure.

Outcome (Six of Wands): Relational intentions. So however you want to interpret that.

Hope that is of some value! :)
Old 10-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Experiencer

Angelic star and mparkes,

This is truly amazing because everything both of you said applies to my relationship.

I literally feel like I just got a reading from God or the Universe.

Thank you both.

Angelic star, again, everything you both said was right on for my relationship, so it might also be accurate for you, because your words must have been guided/inspired.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Master
Hmmm... I'd say very similar feelings, with some variation, and for him the impact was bigger -not saying his feelings are deeper, mind the difference!!

For him: Willing to let all "the done things" go out the window. For instance if he had a certain 'routine' and expectations in love, now he doesn't. It's different. Also, if there are cultural/societal ways to do things, and he's always played by those rules, now he's willing to let those go if need be for you.
I do get a sense with this that he's never felt this sort of thing before. So it's new to him, unusual, almost like uncharted territory. Might scare him a bit because of that.

For you: Similar, Knight Pents is about routine, planning, structure as well. Meticulous. Upside down I feel he 'falls' out of this rut, his normal regular way of going about things. It's different, unusual, not like anything you've experienced before. Because of that you may feel off-kilter.
EDIT: I actually feel that you deep down aren't the Knight of Pents, but you became that because of something painful in the past with another man. Now you are 'pushed' out of that shelter, that safety of routine and planning. So maybe you feel a bit more than off-kilter by your feelings for this man.

All in all if this resonates then maybe you both are in the 'probing' phase, as you both are dealing with unusual, new way of feeling about another. Kind of logical that you both then feel a bit like a fish out of the water because of that.

But you will both find your feet again, regardless, as there's the Wands 6. Safe and solid and proud on the horse, victorious and feeling glorious :)
Not sure about the stage of this connection, but I would say there will be more, a next level. Not saying to get out the champagne and buy a wedding dress, but there will be something there for sure. Where it will go from there, I don't know. I don't feel this card is telling you the final outcome, but more an outcome in the nearer future.
Meaning that if you're still in the flirting stages, the Wands 6 says there will be more, for instance dating.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mparkes
How A feel for me, Heirophant rev to me is a general social theme. relationships in general could mean anything.

How I feel for them, Knight Pentacles rev, measuring results. Or a repeating play theme result. It has some nurturing from the universe though. Your feelings are honest and pure.

Outcome (Six of Wands): Relational intentions. So however you want to interpret that.

Hope that is of some value! :)

Thank you for the response here. Yes this has some nurturing for both of us here. There felt like a common link between the cards so it applies to both of us these cards.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Angelic star and mparkes,

This is truly amazing because everything both of you said applies to my relationship.

I literally feel like I just got a reading from God or the Universe.

Thank you both.

Angelic star, again, everything you both said was right on for my relationship, so it might also be accurate for you, because your words must have been guided/inspired.

Wow that sounds like a nice thing :) Good to know, I am glad this somehow felt like a message for you as well. That's a lovely thing.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmmm... I'd say very similar feelings, with some variation, and for him the impact was bigger -not saying his feelings are deeper, mind the difference!!

For him: Willing to let all "the done things" go out the window. For instance if he had a certain 'routine' and expectations in love, now he doesn't. It's different. Also, if there are cultural/societal ways to do things, and he's always played by those rules, now he's willing to let those go if need be for you.
I do get a sense with this that he's never felt this sort of thing before. So it's new to him, unusual, almost like uncharted territory. Might scare him a bit because of that.

For you: Similar, Knight Pents is about routine, planning, structure as well. Meticulous. Upside down I feel he 'falls' out of this rut, his normal regular way of going about things. It's different, unusual, not like anything you've experienced before. Because of that you may feel off-kilter.
EDIT: I actually feel that you deep down aren't the Knight of Pents, but you became that because of something painful in the past with another man. Now you are 'pushed' out of that shelter, that safety of routine and planning. So maybe you feel a bit more than off-kilter by your feelings for this man.

All in all if this resonates then maybe you both are in the 'probing' phase, as you both are dealing with unusual, new way of feeling about another. Kind of logical that you both then feel a bit like a fish out of the water because of that.

But you will both find your feet again, regardless, as there's the Wands 6. Safe and solid and proud on the horse, victorious and feeling glorious :)
Not sure about the stage of this connection, but I would say there will be more, a next level. Not saying to get out the champagne and buy a wedding dress, but there will be something there for sure. Where it will go from there, I don't know. I don't feel this card is telling you the final outcome, but more an outcome in the nearer future.
Meaning that if you're still in the flirting stages, the Wands 6 says there will be more, for instance dating.

Hi Fairy :)

Yes there is a structure, routine both of us are a part of, and now we are moving past it, breaking some walls through this partnership. Great analysis with the knight of pents, yes this reminded me of something in the past, but well I am realizing now that not all people are same. It is something that could have been really odd, at least it felt to the both of us, but now it feels different than our first feelings. So you are right about the 'probing'. Thanks a lot for the help <3
Old 14-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Wow that sounds like a nice thing :) Good to know, I am glad this somehow felt like a message for you as well. That's a lovely thing.

Thanks for being so kind. I appreciate it.

Good luck with your relationship.