Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Guide

Penguins

Hundreds if not thousands of penguins were flying in the sky. I noticed them occasionally moving in an upward position but they could only go so far. There was an unknown song playing. I remember one lyric that said 'say goodbye to yesterday'. It was quite remarkable seeing all of these penguins, although for a moment I felt uncomfortable looking up at them, fearing I would be defecated on. Yikes!
Old 19-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Knower

What do you think of penguins? Just the first words or thoughts coming up to your mind.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
What do you think of penguins? Just the first words or thoughts coming up to your mind.

First word that popped into mind was 'spontaneous', but I suspect that was myself wanting a 'spontaneous' word. I don't have much thoughts about penguins.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Knower

Lol, fair enough, no thoughts on penguins. I would reflect on the fact that penguins are birds that do not fly. Along with your wish for "spontaneity", and the fact that in your dream they could obviously fly as far... are you having issues with letting go of something? Trying to "say goodbye to yesterday" with some difficulties?
Old 19-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Lol, fair enough, no thoughts on penguins. I would reflect on the fact that penguins are birds that do not fly. Along with your wish for "spontaneity", and the fact that in your dream they could obviously fly as far... are you having issues with letting go of something? Trying to "say goodbye to yesterday" with some difficulties?

Well, change is of course both a constant and difficult process for survival driven humans to grasp. There's always something I'm trying to release as I'm sure is the case for most people. Acceptance is difficult. However, there's a lot going on right now in terms of physical issues, which have forced me to give up numerous passions. It could be said that the penguins only getting so far could reflect my progress that has now come to a halt. Naturally, I don't want to give up on these things. Perhaps such passions are the penguins, not meant to be. I figure the fear of being defecated on may be a dread of a dump of emotions, so to speak - everything coming back down to ground and causing me to suffer. Still, there wasn't a negative sense in the dream. The skies were clear, almost a purple-blue'ish. It was rather pleasant in its own way.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Well, change is of course both a constant and difficult process for survival driven humans to grasp. There's always something I'm trying to release as I'm sure is the case for most people. Acceptance is difficult. However, there's a lot going on right now in terms of physical issues, which have forced me to give up numerous passions. It could be said that the penguins only getting so far could reflect my progress that has now come to a halt. Naturally, I don't want to give up on these things. Perhaps such passions are the penguins, not meant to be. I figure the fear of being defecated on may be a dread of a dump of emotions, so to speak - everything coming back down to ground and causing me to suffer. Still, there wasn't a negative sense in the dream. The skies were clear, almost a purple-blue'ish. It was rather pleasant in its own way.

Yes, it sounds like a positive dream. As you say, every change comes with fear and possibly dumping of emotions. Also, the "pleasant" often comes after paying an "unpleasant" price. I remember you mentioning physical ailments before; I wish you all the best for a full recovery. If I may suggest, sometimes it's interesting to look into the psychosomatic/spiritual meaning of certain issues.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Hundreds if not thousands of penguins were flying in the sky. I noticed them occasionally moving in an upward position but they could only go so far. There was an unknown song playing. I remember one lyric that said 'say goodbye to yesterday'. It was quite remarkable seeing all of these penguins, although for a moment I felt uncomfortable looking up at them, fearing I would be defecated on. Yikes!
That is because you are still in Atlantis, and so the penguins seem like they are flying. And what you consider their upright most height of being, is actually where you are right now in your waking life. So "Say goodbye to yesterday"
Not because atlantis was bad. But because we are going to become more than atlantis. Not less.
So as you let go of trying to be in atlantis, you will actually come to full realisation of what atlantis truely has been. As you remember again, you are right here and now, in atlantis, re-awakening through you. And setting things right, set the score straight, as becoming evermore than all that atlantis has been, and being and becoming evermore here and now. The best of atlantis. Into the better of all that is being and becoming evermore here and now.