Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Administrator
I Chose This Life.....

Hi. I am new to this forum. I would like to reach out and connect with others, with myself, in the hopes of healing that which I cannot always understand. Although the physical world provides a necessary illusion that we are all separate, at a soul-level, I know there is no separation.

I hope that I may meet others here that might be a part of my soul group. And I also hope to meet those who have experienced higher levels of understanding than me, who have chosen to come here as teachers, and who will soon become guides.

I have been a very emotionally sensitive person all my life. A great deal of this comes from pain, some sources known, some unknown. I have a lot of questions, but I also know I have a lot of answers.

I love animals. They are so special to me because they are a source of great healing; they do not inflict emotional trauma onto a soul.

I am a romantic soul, always have been. I know romance is just one expression of the soul's love. But it can be the most healing form of love a soul can know in this physical incarnation.

A warm hello to all. I hope to visit here often.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account
welcome to sf i'm sure you'll enjoy it here x
Old 10-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I hope to visit here often.

Hopefully you do Annonafox!
Very nice to meet you...
I feel extremely similar regarding animals, and can definately relate to how sensitivity has been with you for this lifetime...
Lots of love and light, hope to see you around
AM
Old 10-03-2007, 04:29 AM
Master
annonafox, welcome to SF! I certainly hope you find some of what you're looking for here among all the wonderful people who visit this board. Look forward to seeing you around!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 11-03-2007, 05:56 PM
ljepotica

Hello annonafox,

Welcome to SF.

I loved your introduction and would like to say that there are many fascinating people here with my fascinating opinions and experiences and I'm sure you'll find what you're seeking here...you will find as you go on that you have indeed stepped into being part of a family here-for that's what it feels like to me:)

I hope you have many nice adventures and lots of infomation here.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Closed Thread