Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-03-2012, 08:36 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

anyone else notice their thoughts going out very far?

Old 13-03-2012, 02:44 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
did not understand your question!
Old 14-03-2012, 12:33 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

what i am asking is has anyone had their mind broadcasted very far around the neighborhood? my thoughts go out very far unintentionally.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Master
Thoughts are not limited in space and time, like voice is. I am in telepathic communication with people on the other side of the world, but the thoughts don't 'go out' there... the connection is instantaneous.

Xan

Old 14-03-2012, 06:36 AM
sunny shine

Ok, yes when guessing things online.
Old 15-03-2012, 08:58 PM
BwellBTR

Every, Any and All, "Thought" become a matter of common record to any evolved entities, with or without physical form, learning to develop with intent such abilities. It is a very common potential, yet it remains seldom exercised by every Humans in every lifetime. Knowing anothers thoughts holds within that condition a high level of responcibility to all souls involved, as it is a realtime state of being that one becomes aware of to be either a subject or witness. In either case what is illuminated is the expression through choice of a thought that will manifest a cause. In Beingness there are no secrets, only expressions of current understanding a collective journal for the benefit of any who practice Manifestation by Thought.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:54 AM
silent whisper

I can relate to what Bwell has shared..
Old 18-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Trieah

Yes. That's why I've wound up getting in contact with many lost/trapped souls and negative entities. I'm constantly thinking about stuff all the time, and sometimes the kinds of things I think about, will actually attract spirit attention from all the different levels.

I've actually figured out a way to make it work for me when trying to help get lost souls to cross over too. I'll either wind up telling them stories with all kinds of symbolism to help them find their inner strength and desire to want to cross over. Or I'll start talking about my own "bad" situations, finding find the strength to work past them to be the kind of person I want to be, to be a good example for them. I've actually gotten a lot of lost souls to cross over doing nothing but broadcasting my thoughts and feelings of unconditional love out to them.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:00 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Thoughts are not limited in space and time, like voice is. I am in telepathic communication with people on the other side of the world, but the thoughts don't 'go out' there... the connection is instantaneous.

Xan

I find it to be the same....and further exploration revealed that space and time are truly an illusion.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Henri77

Broadcaster...
Tell us about it.
I'm certainly curious what you experience.