Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 16-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Master
Has anyone had this dream yet?
It starts out in pure bliss with no care in the world and in a blink of an eye a loved one is seen preaching doom to many people in which case they are all laughing at him/her. It's hard to tell everything that was said but the words of Moses one could clearly hear over the laughter and it was something about "a blessing and a curse". To most of the ones that have had this dream it was their daughter or their son preaching. I won't get into too much detail but some of the people that have had this dream and some that will have this dream, because of their parading around as if they are of the righteous bunch but really are of the abomination that causes desolation didn't want to hear of it and they awoke from their slumber. One day while they seemingly forgot about this dream that very daughter/son comes to them and asks "what does Moses mean when he says something about a Blessing and a Curse?".
Some might say that if you follow the commandments of God that were given to Moses(and others) then you and everything you touch will be Blessed but if you knowingly break the commandments of God given to Moses and teach others also you will have to endure the Curse.
As the so called scriptures say even a lie is an abomination just like the name Tammuz on the so called Jewish calendar which doesn't line up with the so called scriptures. I'm starting to see that when I point out what an abomination is my post either gets edited or taken down. Maybe they are racist against the word abomination. Lol
Old 20-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
There is so much I want to say about Sweetening the Dream but I will start with this:

A bad dream is actually a really good dream waiting to be revealed.
The dream is potentially so good, that it first had to be hidden in a dark cloak.

There is a repeating theme in the Torah that blessings can appear first as curses.
The greater the curse, the greater the potential blessing.

With enough effort, each of us can turn curses into blessings.
Then its not just a blessing that G-d gives us, but rather a blessing that we have realized for ourselves.

-esther
P.S. Our Dream is right here.

What a beautiful sentiment from Esther about choosing to perceive the good, to hone the good, to nurture the good...and generally to alchemically transform one's being in so doing. Not that much may have to be necessarily, honestly, and earnestly dealt with en route to any deeper transformation...but it's good to keep the entire process of being and becoming in perspective.

Look at the time...I'm not the same person as I was 7 years ago, LOL. There was an Indian gent I was communicating with at that time and that is long past...the cultural overlays put onto women were really horrendous, as I recall.

I had a spiritual awakening ongoing and as a part of it all, I realized it is theoretically possible, no matter how slight or rare, for a man to truly look at you as his equal in spirit...yes, even though we are well past the age of schoolyards and innocence. And from this position, any close soul family member can love you authentically just as you are...even if you are a woman and they are men...and they can love you as all you are just like any other beloved family member or friend can do. And not just for what a man wants, demands, expects, feels, penetrates, and so forth, from a woman in the physical sense. This was an incredibly healing and liberating realisation. So I reached out to my close soul family here with a true and authentic heart, no agenda...just love and friendship

Unfortunately, I've not always had success here because men have not wanted my beloved friendship, even if they don't want partnerships of any kind. Most just don't want women in their lives who are not sexual partners, unless family. But...sigh...soul family is family. And this has always saddened me. Because I see the connection as it is, just love. With no further need of sex or partnership unless both were available, nearby, and also interested in it. Luckily, my own family and my dear and beloved female soul family connections do value me as I am...they do "get it". I treasure them too, in return. And I still hope for the best with all my close soul family...the door is always open for those who are kind, loving, and who truly come in the spirit of love and reconciliation.

Hopefully I'm quite a bit wiser and I have a much more cautious understanding of soul family of opposite sex...this whole reality and the larger culture makes it very difficult, very tough indeed to pursue any sincere and deeper spiritual connection or grounded friendship between men and women in our day-to-day world. I had such a naïve, trusting, and open heart back then, didn't I? Look at me goofing with Daz and how kind he was to me It's been a few years since I felt carefree enough to do much of this in IRL and not fear being mocked &/or else just immediately treated like an object for use. It seems the culture has got loads harder, less kind and courteous, and more cynical over the last several years in just so many ways...and that's a shame really. Look at our leaders,many of them, and much of their themes, ...hard, discourteous, vicious almost.

Funny but to me it all makes simple kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and courtesy all the more beautiful, real, and meaningful.

I have found out my open yet centred heart doesn't have a ready place in our cynical, self-absorbed, utilitarian culture of male-female paradigms, and I was sometimes mocked or brushed off even by men I considered to be soul family because I didn't get that men don't want my friendship unless it comes with sex...or else perhaps they only want it at a great distance, almost impersonal. I also still find coffee dates much tougher than they should have to be due to the mindless, gratuitous expectations of sex, entertainment, and ego boosting that many men bring to any interaction.

I learnt a lot about how I don't fit in with the mainstream and I am A-OK with that, hahaha...I stand for who I am and I am not ashamed of it. I'm continuing to carve out a place for courtesy and kindness, I'm finaly working my way back to my open heart (it was a bit beat up for a long time...due to the culture shock I mentioned after awakening)...and I'm more centred than ever.

This understanding about how to transform dreams that are prophetic or lucid was also very timely. And ever since then, I don't believe I've ever had a dream I couldn't handle, lucid or otherwise

But it's all good. It's all to the good, that is
All to the good
Peace & blessings ...and I have seen a good dream !
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 20-04-2018 at 05:33 PM.