Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Experiencer

Can he be my twin and how to navigate this?

I have been in a spiritual awakening for several years. 4 years ago I left a long-term marriage with a karmic partner.

2 years ago a long lost boyfriend of 14 years ago came back in to my life, and we reconnected and tried for a few months. We now live in different countries and had lots of issues, I ended the relationship and took me a long time to heal.

I found out later he was a fake twin flame. It had many similarities with the twin flame connection but there was always this feeling we're not the real match.

So at the end of last year I was in a very good place in my life and met this guy. We hit it off from the start and started a very intense romance.

Long story short, we went through the bubble love phase, and then we started to trigger each other and pis*** each other off. I broke up with him once, we got back together, and then he broke up with me later and we are back together again.

During our separation (which didn't last long), we just couldn't stop contact with each other and I missed him terribly. After the anger vanished, I could feel all the love I feel for him.

I never felt anything like it for anyone before. It's like this connection is there regardless of what we do in 3D. Sex is out of this world and it really feels we become one.

This all scares me, because I feel that he triggers me in so many ways (and vice-versa), but I want stability, I don't want this on and off thing to continue.

Funny thing is, he has many but many similarities to my previous boyfriend who was the fake twin. But with him now I don't feel there's something missing like before.

Any advice?
Old 15-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account
This question is not really directed at you, more like a general question I get by seeing quite a few interested in finding out if person A is his or her SM/TF lately. And I'm sure some members repeat themselves x1979378964 to answer the same question:)

Why do you ask?
Is it because you no longer want fake ones or karmic ones so that you can avoid them if they turn out to be that case?
If they are your TF/SM, are you gonna try to prioritize the relationship with them over anyone around you so that you can get "the reward" and waste no time?

Am I the only one who feels people are asking either "can I use this person for my spiritual growth?" or "can this person be the one to make me happy?" no matter how they cover up their motivation and intention behind asking?

I thought some seek for soul-level connections because they are supposed to be more than those self-interest, desire, self-realization, ...etc.

I also thought none of those outside of your soul-level connections stand as your obstacles...

I personally can't imagine how people I meet everyday (including here) help me be what I am;I'm sure some "strangers" are even more helpful than some of my SM. So why are people asking so much from soul-level connections only?? Hey, I won't call God my SM BTW....

I've been given those soul-level connections without even asking for any of them to come into my life and simply accepted them (I took some time to accept my TF one but not for SM). Struggles come when you reject them because you have certain expectations. It's often wiser to experience things without judging because you may simply need time to find the meaning and purpose behind your own experiences.
IOW, can't be result-oriented when it comes to spirituality; sometimes it's the process that matters most to your loving soul.

I'm sure you're able to figure it out. Sorry if this is not really an answer to your question. Just my two cents.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Master

does he or she feel the same way? see the same recognition?

you can also see by seeing your own souls image if you know how. if not then yeah the only way to know is if they also feel the same.

if not...instead of covering up with...they are just not ready or they are not awake to me and the connection....accept its not what you think and move on....or torment yourself over it for months and years...you can choose.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
does he or she feel the same way? see the same recognition?

you can also see by seeing your own souls image if you know how. if not then yeah the only way to know is if they also feel the same.

if not...instead of covering up with...they are just not ready or they are not awake to me and the connection....accept its not what you think and move on....or torment yourself over it for months and years...you can choose.

He did say he feels and believes I'm his soulmate, and that what he feels for me is nothing like he ever experienced before and is deeper than love. I don't think he knows what TF' s are and we never talked about it.

How do I see our souls image?
Old 16-02-2019, 07:56 AM
Master

thats good you had him confirm a connection with you :)

seeing my soul needed to be part of the process in order to recognise him. if you are an avid meditationer (made up a word there haha)
then thats the space you go into to see. If you have a good team of good intention spirit guides and have faith in God. Believe me, you will see. You may even be surprised. I know I was. I did not expect to not see myself as my soul. but again....our minds know not what we ought to know. Our minds want to be in control of how everything should look and be. even in spirit.
we have absolute no control over our destiny. no matter what we choose or decide, eventually and despite any attempt. If its in your destiny and is to be, it will be. there is no other way.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I have been in a spiritual awakening for several years. 4 years ago I left a long-term marriage with a karmic partner.

2 years ago a long lost boyfriend of 14 years ago came back in to my life, and we reconnected and tried for a few months. We now live in different countries and had lots of issues, I ended the relationship and took me a long time to heal.

I found out later he was a fake twin flame. It had many similarities with the twin flame connection but there was always this feeling we're not the real match.

So at the end of last year I was in a very good place in my life and met this guy. We hit it off from the start and started a very intense romance.

Long story short, we went through the bubble love phase, and then we started to trigger each other and pis*** each other off. I broke up with him once, we got back together, and then he broke up with me later and we are back together again.

During our separation (which didn't last long), we just couldn't stop contact with each other and I missed him terribly. After the anger vanished, I could feel all the love I feel for him.

I never felt anything like it for anyone before. It's like this connection is there regardless of what we do in 3D. Sex is out of this world and it really feels we become one.

This all scares me, because I feel that he triggers me in so many ways (and vice-versa), but I want stability, I don't want this on and off thing to continue.

Funny thing is, he has many but many similarities to my previous boyfriend who was the fake twin. But with him now I don't feel there's something missing like before.

Any advice?

This is a funny one in a way - just before I begin note that I am not intimating that you are not tf's to one another, however, there is a question that needs to be looked at...

All romantic relationships tf or not go through the bubble phase for about two years. After said bubble phase all relationships will start to see the trigger points within one another - usually the phase where each person in a relationship realises if they are meant to be together or not.

With this in mind, to really understand and know whether someone is your twin flame or not, everyone that is anyone has to go through these two stages first, then after this - there is a lull and a knowing develops. Of course the individuals may already know, however there will be questioning with regard to what the relationship means because of the chemicals that are not present after the bubble phase.

Also anyone that we meet that we share significant experiences with will fall into the soul mate category - even siblings - relatives etc can be soulmates...

Rather than wondering who, or what you are to each other. The better idea would be to ask yourself what the relationship gives you, how you feel about it and to love it.

As for the on and off thing twin or not sometimes relationships have this dynamic because we are not yet spiritually mature enough to have a healthy relationship with another person.

At the end of the day the choice is yours, if you put up with it then you will have to ride the wave and if you move on, trust in your decision and honour what you have decided to do.

Either way, all will be well