Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone actually literally see “ The Light”. ?

When I was younger I went to a Catholic school and was so scared of going to hell, I prayed every night asking “God” to show me a miracle or to speak to me so I could “believe” and be a “ good person” so I could avoid hell. Well after nights of praying and praying to my “God” at the time as a Catholic I decided to pray to just a Universal God, for me that was extreme since I was a good catholic boy. So I fell asleep on the top bunk bed, and I woke up my eyes to see a light at the corner ceiling of my room coming closer to me, I couldn’t breathe, maybe in shock, I wanted to call for my mom but couldn’t , this light had a blue tint to it, it got closer to my Body, here is where it gets hard to explain ... as the light got closer to me, I felt like It was changing the way I was thinking and feeling about life , I also felt a change inside my soul , but more specifically I felt change of emotions where my “ Sacral Chakra” is located and when I felt that I SAT UP QUICKLY AND EXCLAIMED “OH GOD” and the light disappeared. I laid back down closed my eyes emotional and mentally drained and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up a new person, I felt like I was just born. I kind of remembered about what happened to me last night and tried to create a mental note to remind me what had happened was real before in” forgot” so I used a mental image of Noah’s ark to remind me like a cue so I could remember this spiritual experience I had at this night. I didn’t remember who my mom was or dad was the only person I remembered was my older brother. A year older who was in the bottom bunk. I got up from the top bunk and started calling out for my mom and dad, they were at work already and as I went back to my room ther was my brother looking at me in confusion. As the days went by I remembered this light visited me, I thought it was something, later on I would go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night and see little white lights in my room a green light. I lived by a fire station , and the fire house would set the alarm off at late hours of the night while I was sleeping. Every time I heard it it would wake me up and that is when I would see these lights, eventually I would be scared to look. I eventually suppressed These memories for years until I was 19 when I would experience my second encounter with that blue light.

Thank you for reading. I will post the second encounter eventually.

Has anyone else actually seen “ The light” to the other side or “light” come to them. I feel so alone, I would love to meet some people I could identify with. Thanks again
Old 28-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Master

Hello and welcome.

I believe a number of people here have had similar encounters.

These are higher-dimensional light beings. Some would call them ascended masters, gods, Devas, Faeries or whatnot. It's kind of hard to pin them down, because they rarely intervene in human affairs, except when directly called upon.

A lot of people are confused about the difference between God and gods. It's very simple actually. Gods have individual selves and are often responsible for certain aspects of nature, such as the wind or the sun. However, they also share a collective consciousness, which I like to call the Elohim. In a collective consciousness mode, they speak and think as one. That is what is commonly referred to as "God". However, they also like to appear as their own individual selves and can better assist people by taking on one of their many personas and incarnations.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder

I'm new to the site, so i don't know much about other entities, but i've been visited by an angel who came with an incredibly bright white light emanating from her dress and 'wings'. She had the feel of a motherly presence that was very strong. Her light was so bright i had to shut my eyes and i could still see her blurry shape through my eyelids. I covered my eyes with my wrists and then the light vanished. I had her ghostly inage in my eyes like an extra bright flash from a camera, or looking too long at the sun. Yeah, it was scary, but also extremely vivid and i wanted her back. I only felt love from her, overwhelming love.

She came to me a few times after that. Not with that light though her presence stayed.

Did you feel a presence?
Old 28-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
I'm new to the site, so i don't know much about other entities, but i've been visited by an angel who came with an incredibly bright white light emanating from her dress and 'wings'. She had the feel of a motherly presence that was very strong. Her light was so bright i had to shut my eyes and i could still see her blurry shape through my eyelids. I covered my eyes with my wrists and then the light vanished. I had her ghostly inage in my eyes like an extra bright flash from a camera, or looking too long at the sun. Yeah, it was scary, but also extremely vivid and i wanted her back. I only felt love from her, overwhelming love.

She came to me a few times after that. Not with that light though her presence stayed.

Did you feel a presence?

I don’t remember if I felt a presence the first time. I most likely did. Here’s the thing, I was always wondering if there was an after life and that’s why I called for proof or a sign. Well I got one for sure. When I was 19 I walked by a door in a hallway and looked and saw the Blue light again , this time it was huge! I felt like I was in a trance like state everything was so slow like time stopped , and the light was so bright, in front of it was a man who said “ it’s your fate, it’s your destiny” and I felt like he was talking about the light. Like it was trying to comfort me, telling me not to worry about death, not to fear death, that I was going to go somewhere special and safe and that everything was going to be ok. That was my second experience. I think the light above me in my first experience was the same one as the second. The first time it was small but grew , like it was opening up more and more and so it looked like it was getting closer to me. The second time with the door I was sure it was like a tunnel of light to the other side. It’s almost like I chase that feeling that I had when I seen it, the love and peace and freedom. Hmmmphh. I think the goal in my life is to just be happy and wait until it’s time for me to go. I love talking about it. Thanks for sharing your experience. I could feel the truth in it when you explain it. Do you feel like you want to just stay in the experience all
The time?
Old 28-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hello and welcome.

I believe a number of people here have had similar encounters.

These are higher-dimensional light beings. Some would call them ascended masters, gods, Devas, Faeries or whatnot. It's kind of hard to pin them down, because they rarely intervene in human affairs, except when directly called upon.

A lot of people are confused about the difference between God and gods. It's very simple actually. Gods have individual selves and are often responsible for certain aspects of nature, such as the wind or the sun. However, they also share a collective consciousness, which I like to call the Elohim. In a collective consciousness mode, they speak and think as one. That is what is commonly referred to as "God". However, they also like to appear as their own individual selves and can better assist people by taking on one of their many personas and incarnations.

I hope others here have had similar experiences like mine. It’s healthy to be around people who can identify with each other. It’s very important for me at least when it comes to this spiritual experience. Can gods/Gods/angels/ take a shape of a person that I feel safe around?? What’s your opinion on that?
Old 28-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjustme
I hope others here have had similar experiences like mine. It’s healthy to be around people who can identify with each other. It’s very important for me at least when it comes to this spiritual experience. Can gods/Gods/angels/ take a shape of a person that I feel safe around?? What’s your opinion on that?

It's hard to make any definite pronouncements, since they are so mysterious and little-known. There are a few things that we know about them though, so let me list some of their characteristics, based on my own interactions with them, as well as descriptions from ancient texts.

- They are made of pure, coherent and possibly liquid light. There is an electromagnetic effect when they appear, so I presume it is an electromagnetic field that holds them in shape.

- They can pretty much form into any shape they like, including a humanoid one. However, even then, you might only see a face and a vague outline of a body in a shimmering, vaguely spherical light body with rays and possibly even light-tentacles extending outwards.

- They can very easily read your mind, so they will know what form you're comfortable with and choose a form accordingly

- They can touch you and it can go from a physical touch, such as a tap on a shoulder, to something more akin to a buzz or vibration. You can also touch them and it creates the same sort of physical sensation on your skin, which is highly pleasant, soothing and has healing properties.

- It is possible to communicate with them via thought transfer. It's like a Vulcan mind-meld basically. This takes practice however and initially you'll probably get emotions and intentions from them.

- They appear to be highly benevolent, but they won't interfere in regular earth affairs. They'll only come to you when directly called upon and when they are satisfied that their presence is really needed.

- They can make things happen. If you ask them for a favour or a boon, they will generally happily oblige and give it to you.

- They can share one mind and make decisions collectively, as well as speak with one voice, when the situation demands it.

- They are not only interdimensional, but higher-dimensional beings. Read Michio Kaku on this. They match the exact characteristics of what you would expect from a higher-dimensional being, based on the latest theories in physics.

- Humans tend to overestimate their power and influence. Although they are very powerful, they are in no way omnipotent. It is a bit like those Pacific Islanders who think Prince Phillip is literally a god. We actually all have the potential to become like these light beings and ascend to a higher plane of existence. They want to help us reach our full potential and they get annoyed when people keep wishing for various material things. However, they will step in when there is genuine need and even appear in person to some.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjustme
Do you feel like you want to just stay in the experience all the time?

Yes, but if it never happened again, i wouldn't be too dissapointed either, it's already had a profound impact on my life as it is. A lot more has happened since then too, like NoOne mentioned, i believe you or anyone can learn to communicate with them. I am learning this myself, though there's always doubt.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It's hard to make any definite pronouncements, since they are so mysterious and little-known. There are a few things that we know about them though, so let me list some of their characteristics, based on my own interactions with them, as well as descriptions from ancient texts.

- They are made of pure, coherent and possibly liquid light. There is an electromagnetic effect when they appear, so I presume it is an electromagnetic field that holds them in shape.

- They can pretty much form into any shape they like, including a humanoid one. However, even then, you might only see a face and a vague outline of a body in a shimmering, vaguely spherical light body with rays and possibly even light-tentacles extending outwards.

- They can very easily read your mind, so they will know what form you're comfortable with and choose a form accordingly

- They can touch you and it can go from a physical touch, such as a tap on a shoulder, to something more akin to a buzz or vibration. You can also touch them and it creates the same sort of physical sensation on your skin, which is highly pleasant, soothing and has healing properties.

- It is possible to communicate with them via thought transfer. It's like a Vulcan mind-meld basically. This takes practice however and initially you'll probably get emotions and intentions from them.

- They appear to be highly benevolent, but they won't interfere in regular earth affairs. They'll only come to you when directly called upon and when they are satisfied that their presence is really needed.

- They can make things happen. If you ask them for a favour or a boon, they will generally happily oblige and give it to you.

- They can share one mind and make decisions collectively, as well as speak with one voice, when the situation demands it.

- They are not only interdimensional, but higher-dimensional beings. Read Michio Kaku on this. They match the exact characteristics of what you would expect from a higher-dimensional being, based on the latest theories in physics.

- Humans tend to overestimate their power and influence. Although they are very powerful, they are in no way omnipotent. It is a bit like those Pacific Islanders who think Prince Phillip is literally a god. We actually all have the potential to become like these light beings and ascend to a higher plane of existence. They want to help us reach our full potential and they get annoyed when people keep wishing for various material things. However, they will step in when there is genuine need and even appear in person to some.

Well, that is really spot on. A lot of those hit on my experience Thanks. I’ll check out Michio for sure.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised in the Anglican Church and as a child that came in with all the abilities that a Medium and a Psychic has there were no answers for me in the House of God. I was 13 when I turned from God, in how its seen in the church. Being told that God never gives out such "Gifts" and never to talk about it all did nothing for me.

I now understand that it is a "Gift" of Light that I have been given, and that there is a Light that is to some connected to God, and I fully embrace in that. I do not go to believe in Heaven and a Hell, but I do believe in Karmic Debts we can build up and collect over many lifetimes of reincarnations.

The Light is what I cross over those that are "Earth Bound" that all cross over into no matter their life deeds. I do not feel there is a fire pit of Hell, that was created so that we would walk a purer path I feel.

I have seen "Light" many times, and I so feel that it is a real thing we are connected with. I too to have had an NDE where I did not see that tunnel experience but I was in a holding place that was "Light" in the energy it held.

Lynn