Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)

NDE and STE

Those who see this will know what they mean. Let's talk about our life's purpose moving forward.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Master
Greetings Saved65 and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-01-2019, 04:42 AM
Knower

Both very fascinating and life-changing topics =] Welcome!
Old 26-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
Old 26-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I experienced an NDE that transended to a STE 9 days later. From that time until present, my life has taken a completely different path. I am in the same body but am no longer the same person I was prior to that night. My view of people and things has changed 180 degrees to one of unconditional love, respect and genuine caring for everyone I come into contact with. It has been at times difficult to come to terms with what I now feel, but I know that the goodness and love I exhibit toward my fellow man and woman will have a great impact on them all. At first I thought the changes were medically related, but soon found out that is was 100% spiritual. I have focused on that aspect going one 1 year, and am now convinced I was chosen like so many others. I have an overwhelming desire to help others who are close to death and will use this gift in a hospice setting. Believing in him is your acceptance of God's grace. A place was created in the kingdom of heaven for everyone on the day they were born. When the master architect of the universe cradles you in his arms, you need only to simply to look into his eyes and say you are ready.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

nde and ste

I experienced an NDE that transended to a STE 9 days later. From that time until present, my life has taken a completely different path. I am in the same body but am no longer the same person I was prior to that night. My view of people and things has changed 180 degrees to one of unconditional love, respect and genuine caring for everyone I come into contact with. It has been at times difficult to come to terms with what I now feel, but I know that the goodness and love I exhibit toward my fellow man and woman will have a great impact on them all. At first I thought the changes were medically related, but soon found out that is was 100% spiritual. I have focused on that aspect going one 1 year, and am now convinced I was chosen like so many others. I have an overwhelming desire to help others who are close to death and will use this gift in a hospice setting. Believing in him is your acceptance of God's grace. A place was created in the kingdom of heaven for everyone on the day they were born. When the master architect of the universe cradles you in his arms, you need only to simply to look into his eyes and say you are ready.

Last edited by Saved65 : 26-01-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 27-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Oh, you were chosen, alright...when something so profound happens we 'know' it has nothing to with us, per se.
Certainly the little effort I have made in this life did not deserve all
the Grace I was shown in my many STEs and all the blessings besides.
Our lives will never be the same...it is like an Awakening...a Quickening.

In past lives, somewhere, ♫ "I must have done something good."♫

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

My entire life I put helping others before myself and I'm in the same mindset now, but without the negativity of what goes on around me. I now see so clearly the lack of morality and indecency that has taken over the world. Godlessness is everywhere. What a challenge!
Old 27-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

What ever you believe is perfect. What ever you do is perfect. Here you have come to experience infinite delusions. Don't fret after many lives of trial and error you will understand the truth and will journey home and become one with the many one light.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:49 AM
Newbie ;)

You've accepted the dupreme ruler by allowing his care giving and living according to him. It sounds like you have a duty to fulfil in the world. What NDE were you involved in, and how did God help you through it?