Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Guide

Attacking The Dark

Hello everyone sorry for the tittle but it is hard to title this situation. I just wanted to share a little story...

So I have a roommate who is doing sexual things with his animal. Physically & emotionally I was hurt when I found out but as I did it seemed like the entity that was feeding on him knew that I was aware and decided to pray on me openly... Lol or so it thought. I had been having issues with different negative beings since I moved in this house but I always figured this was because of the cemetery... and I wasn't about to take over the cemetery... I could try but its not a good thing and it causes more problems than it solves... I have never tried a cemetery but I have tried a hospital.

Anyways as soon as I realized what was going on between my roommate and my heart dropped because I did not know how or what to do and how sad the situation was for the animal..... I felt the presence of another being.... I had to put a barrier around my room since this being has a good source of fuel it could deal with my normal form of barrier. Something like the bubble/white light shielding.... I also didnt like this being being even in my space etc....

Long story short this being would play games with me... I was laying in my bed asleep and all of the sudden I heard my room mates door open and the sound of boots that he normally wears, shuffle towards the kitchen... a drawer open and the sound of boots walk back over to my room... I heard my door knob jiggle and sound like someone was picking it, since it was locked.....

I also felt the flow of energy from my heart towards the door and the way it was making my heart feel this Terror..... I realized right away what this was lol..... this being made a horrible mistake.... it thought that I was afraid of it or my roommate.... I woke up in an uproar of laughter..... who did this being think he was? lol sadly I have a reputation in the Astral realm and I know this being knew.... so it wouldn't risk getting close to me and all it could do is play these games..... That energy was dispelled.... I have learned a new way of doing things about a year a go and have been doing it ever since with great results.... that is sending love towards these beings and letting them know that I knowledge them.... in the beginning it was definitely a scary affair especially since this would take place in the middle of the night when I was not paying attention to my surroundings... or so they thought....

I have never been in a exorcism but I can imagine that it is similar to a certain degree but at this is different since the being doesn't have a grasp over me. I have heard growls and screeches of some of these beings when I discover them and once I start to communicate to them. There even one time when it seemed like the wallls were shaking and I could hear this turbulent sound..... anyways...... Since I have got use to these encounter and since this being made me angry because of this troll move, there was no fear. I prepared and called out this being....

Yes this being was dark and trying to victimize me but you can look at it differently to really understand how to truly love this being....

Imagine what such a being went through in order to be this way... like Jason or one of those scary movies they make yearly... they were abused as a kid and was shown no love and only hate.... The only way that they were able to get by was to be what they were afraid to become.... especially when there were time periods where all people knew was fear.... I even channel their higherself... because beings like this close out that inner voice.... hearing straight from the original source is a good way to let them know....

as I was doing this I could hear my roommate cough and etc.... the next day he told me that he woke up in the middle of the night with his chest hurting a lot....

he still does things he shouldn't do but atleast no one on the spirit realm is profiting off that and bothering me.... obviously i have taken steps to deal with the physical person.... I dont like this situation but I have a duty to do...

Lmk what you guys think...
Old 29-01-2019, 01:58 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is a bit hard to follow....so bare with me on trying to understand.

I am assuming the roommate is physical living person that shares your home?

I am at a loss to what the "animal" part is, is this too physical ? If so that is very disturbing.

Is some of this in the realms of the paranormal or spirit world ? If so then protections will help with that or a cleansing.

Bit lost on the cemetery and hospital ? Is there something with the property your on that has a history to it ?

Sorry but trying to understand this more is all.

Lynn
Old 31-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Guide

Hi Lynn and sorry that I confused you a bit but yep the room mate is physical or in real life and yes he is having sex with his animal in real life. I didnt want to state it like that because it is disturbing.

Also I am making observations on both the physical and paranormal realm but the time when I heard foot steps and the entity shaking my door knob... that was physical but I felt the energy it was having on my heart as it did that.... the part where his chest was hurting too was physical... and this house is 30ft from a cemetery... I heard from a delivery person that this house or the place this house was built has history. She told me that a native American killed a whole family in this spot. Dont know if its true but I am not worried about it if it is... Also for the hospital thing... I tried doing some things while I was there. I like to create a mental shielding that involves placing tourmaline obelisk spread out throughout the building as a way to remove negative energy. There is more to it but that is the long story short version.

Hope that clears some stuff up. Since I live there I have definitely had to rank up my protection methods to include energy grids that helped a lot.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well that is a bit disturbing for both the person and the animal involved. Too its a fine line what one does under their own roof and personal safety on how involved you get.

When a property is by a graveyard it is important to put a barrier up so that the energies stay where they belong. Copper Wire coiled and place in the four corners of the property can help. Bubble Walls or Grids too are a great way to keep things balanced.

What we do not want to ever do is live in fear of the graveyard and feed it energy, we have to embrace its there and bless those that were put to rest there but know they are not in the graves only the body is.

I would not worry on past happenings in the home, as all places can have a history, unless its open activity let it be. I know that at times opening doors to the past can bring more things in. Too there are at times so many stories that get blown up over the years as rumors and again if nothing major is happening in the place let it be.

i would sage the place and clear out any energy that is there that can easily be moved on. Do not direct it to energy directly more a gentle house blessing if you feel that might help.

Too many times we provoke things when we try to clear things.

Lynn
Old 05-02-2019, 07:04 AM
Guide

Yeah I moved out all ready!!! Phew....

I planned it good and my guardians looked out for me and made it go smother.... During the time I was going to move out, my room mate actually went out of town for the weekend and had no idea that I was moving out and that I had contacted the police and was in communication with them for about 2 months. I am glad that is over. I wasnt afraid of the house but it was high maitenice and I had to upgrade my defenses because of area plus my room mates energy.....

My guaridans had been telling me what was going on the whole time but I did not understand.... They showed me a vision my room mate throwing trash all in my room... now understand.

Thanks I will have to try that coiled wire... I have a book called crystal power and it talks about creating a grid using crysal and some copper... I will have to check that out too since I see more use for it.... I could always draw a circle and call upon those spirtis from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Thanks Lynn for the support :)

im glad this chapter is behind me now... and I can start a new one!