Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 23-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Knower
High vibration food VS high nutritinal dense food

I am vegan and i dont eat a lot (cause i do IF) - and while vegetables are high vibration foods - it does seem from a nutritional aspect that i need more calorie dense foods which are dense foods (also eating them means less amount of food in which is less times to go to the bathroom which is another problem i have) which in a vegan diet is legumes

problem is that legumes are not fresh - and they are cooked - unlike uncooked vegetables ..... so going by vibration it seems it would be best to consume just vegetables and fruits - but going by nutrition it seems it would be best to consume legumes and also grains like rice a bit .... so this clash confuses me
Old 23-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Master

What are "high vibration foods"? If you don't mind ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Knower
You can youtube search the term or google it for more information i cant really describe it well - but a attempt - its just everything has a viberation level - the higher it is the better - lower viberations are connected to emotions like guilt shame fear anger and higher ones to love joy peace .... and many stuff effect out vibration - food is just one of many (Attitude ... hiking in nature ... meditation ... excerice etc etc) ,,,, and i hope no one will try this viberation focus to much cause i know people who eat manily a raw vegan diet (not a regular vegan diet) tend to get into deficiencies more easily cause its harder to get enough vitamins and minerals while eating raw (uncooked)

And the smart logical way and safe way which i will do unless will get some really good reassuring reply - is to eat a well balanced diet (in my case a vegan diet) cause anyway the main ways to change viberations should be behavior and meditation

an example of a video of a guy that talks about viberation :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUWVbShrfLc
Old 24-01-2019, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
I am vegan and i dont eat a lot (cause i do IF) - and while vegetables are high vibration foods - it does seem from a nutritional aspect that i need more calorie dense foods which are dense foods (also eating them means less amount of food in which is less times to go to the bathroom which is another problem i have) which in a vegan diet is legumes

problem is that legumes are not fresh - and they are cooked - unlike uncooked vegetables ..... so going by vibration it seems it would be best to consume just vegetables and fruits - but going by nutrition it seems it would be best to consume legumes and also grains like rice a bit .... so this clash confuses me

I think it is an imaginary clash, and including some soaked-then cooked-beans, and grains including rice is not a problem. If you insist on not partaking of these, legumes such as green beans, peas, snowpeas, peanuts and mung beans sprouts are great either cooked or raw - by the handful, in a salad, or what ever you like. And you can soak and sprout a lot of different grains if you really want to avoid cooked food (which you do not need to do).

If you are only concerned about getting more calories, then fat dense food like nuts, peanuts, seed such as chia, tahini (which I think is make from raw sesame seeds) avocado, and any oil such as coconut or olive oil have lots of calories, and they are very versatile in creative recipes.

Go by nutrition and do not compromise nutrition for any reason at all, ever.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Master
I think that listening to Dr Robert Morse might help you put things into better perspective.

He talks about how much "higher" fruit is and explains quite a lot of things about them as well as other food options.. and he is realistic and humble realizing we are humans and won't be perfect, but asserts that fruit is the fastest way to regeneration and healing the body so it is better able to deal with life thereafter.

I think that fruits are generally higher vibration than vegetables and more complex chemically which is apparently what benefits us the most. they are also more nutrient and calorie dense in a lot of cases, right? and of course if you want something hearty you have your options like avocado and coconut. if you can't or don't want to get fresh coconut then I think raw (or nearly raw) coconut manna is probably the next best option. medjool dates are another plump option to add.

If you are healing your body then deficiencies and other issues won't really be problems anymore. but most people have to get over a hump of detoxification and such before they see their bodies become closer to their ideal self. I happen to have this testimonials page link open from earlier and you can read some of the stories people share about how much their lives changed and health improved just from switching to mostly fruit and taking herbs.. this Dr Morse supplies and sells his own brand of high quality herbs but you can get them from elsewhere if you want (like I currently do cuz my fiance just buys me ounce size samples they have on a wall at the health store we get water from weekly) though I guess you probably end up paying more for less that way cuz he knows what he is doing with decades of experience and searching for the best.. some day I will make my own money again and buy them for myself but for now anyways I haven't even switched to mostly all fruit. just started eating it for breakfast at least and have been strict about that to begin with. so I wish I could say I practice what I preach a bit more but am not yet at this point though that doesn't prevent me from wanting to share the light I've seen with this path and his teachings!

He has hundreds of youtube videos he's made for some years now. and there is also this awesomely convenient site where you can search key words from his videos and they show up with timestamps, so look up any random thing you feel like and see

http://www.rawfigs.com/

or just check him out on youtube or visit the testimonials page which has some incredible stories and some have pictures mixed in as extra proof of their healing

https://www.grapegate.com/testimonials/

Sorry if all that is excessive it is just that I am passionate this is the right way or at least the best one I've found made so conveniently accessible and taught freely.. and Fruit and understanding the differences between foods in general is the main key to it all. but herbs of course also will help you a lot even if you don't decide to go the fruit route right now.. because herbs have a lot of nutrients and of course other healing factors to them which could improve your diet spread a lot and provide you extra nourishment you feel you need
Old 28-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Knower
Problem with fruiterian diet is i did ear about many people getting deficiency from it - or getting bad teeth

There is also the issue of ayurvedic and chinese medicine diet recommendations (like warm foods) that seem to clash with 100% raw or 100% fruit diets
Old 28-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Master

This isn't going to be a popular opinion here, but all you really need for a healthy diet is meat and fish, supplemented with some seafood. Everything else is superflous, though obviously, it is nice to have a balanced diet and eat different foods. Eskimos have lived exclusively on meat and fish, having never seen a fruit or vegetable in their lives, for tens of thousands of years. On the other hand, no successful society in recorded history or even prehistory has been vegan.
Old 28-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Knower
Thank you noone for the reply - i have my opinion on the issue (Veganism vs carnism) and not denying your opinion on the matter cause i rather avoid a debate on that which might derail this thread -- and you might be completely right about what you wrote (completely write about just meat being good health wise ) -- just now saying to you and everyone cause i didnt say it clearly is that i am looking for the
the best solution (vibration vs nutrition) to implment for my specific diet - and by the replies i can better implement it on my vegan diet (which i am sticking to but not cause of health reasons - and even if its bad to the health)

So just want to focus on vibration vs nutrition

(and im asking here in general health cause i want everyone's perspective including people who it meat - about this issue not just vegans - so it is relevant for everyone on carnist diets that include meats and vegetables and dairy and eggs but not relevant to a 100% meat diet)
Old 28-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
Thank you noone for the reply - i have my opinion on the issue (Veganism vs carnism) and not denying your opinion on the matter cause i rather avoid a debate on that which might derail this thread ---- just now saying to you and everyone cause i didnt say it clearly is that i am looking for the
the best solution (vibration vs nutrition) to implment for my specific diet - and by the replies i can better implement it on my vegan diet (which i am sticking to but not cause of health reasons - and even if its bad to the health)

So just want to focus on vibration vs nutrition

(and im asking here in general health cause i want everyone's perspective including people who it meat - about this issue not just vegans - so it is relevant for everyone on carnist diets that include meats and vegetables and dairy and eggs but not relevant to a 100% meat diet)

Sorry, I do not mean to derail your thread. I just don't think that the idea of plants beings higher vibrational than animals has any basis in reality. If anything, the best way to get high vibrational food, would be to eat other animals whilst they're still alive, such as most carnivores do. I'm obviously not advocating this, just pointing out the logical fallacy in the supposed vibrational quality of various foods. Also, eggs and embryos would be the most high-vibrational and energy-dense foods if you follow this logic.
Old 28-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Master
It's not that plants are more ''vibrating'' than animals. It's got to do with the number of senses a living being has and reducing suffering. Naturally, this means consumption of animal corpses is out of the picture. Animals have more senses than plants so there is more suffering involved, similarly killing a human would be even worse. What carnivores/omnivores don't seem to understand is that their logic would eventually imply that killing and eating humans isn't much of a deal either. Why make the exception with humans..? If animals and plants are equal there's no line between humans and the others either.

But what this ''vibrational food'' is about is practising non-violence. No diet is free of harm, but some do less than others. Not putting the corpse in your body will also be of benefit since your body will feel lighter for spiritual practice. This is why nearly all spiritual practices, minus perhaps prayer and use of drugs to induce hallucination, is accompanied by the advocacy of a vegetarian diet. Sure, humanity have been flesh eaters for much of history but that is beyond the point. We've become a civilized species and there's really no way around that any more. Hunting isn't possible for Joe Average or even sustainable if practised on a mass scale.

And the factory farming is needlessly cruel. Do you know what those animals go through when they're brought to the slaughterhouse. Utter dread and fear.. that long dark journey.. first in the farm, then on the roads, and then in the slaughterhouse. Have you seen fear and stress in animal eyes, up close? It is awful. I have visited a concentration camp in Germany and how we treat animals is so similar to what happened in Europe back then. It is dreadful and I find it profoundly puzzling and bizarre how it is treated as such a minor topic in any spiritual discussion..

People forget about the world and what's going on and obsess over ''Self'' and ''Enlightenment'' but there's less space for compassion..