Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
How i managed to triple my post,i have no clue.I apologize for this.Sorry guys.
The server just went down for 5 minutes while you were trying to post your initial reply, so you hit the "submit reply" button twice more while the server was down and it posted it thrice when it came back online. It happens.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:47 AM
Master
Ah ok.I'll be more carefull next time.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Master
Also about food habits that can help your immune system to stabilize all these symptoms.

No vegan oil,salt,caffeine,alchohol,and in general no chemicals or procceced foods and drinks.In simple words you have to try a ''hospital diet''.

I know how it sounds,but it works.Your immune system is the one who can kick out parasitic entities and make you strong against all these changes you're undergoing.

When i was on caffeine,i had a lot of energy and i was doing almost 5 hours of intense physical training-exercise,plus my magical training and energy work.
Then i started to have muscle twiches and my head was tingling a lot..My immune sytem was crashing under all this pressure and i kept drinking coffees,thinking that i need more energy to overcome all this.Finaly i ended up in hospital with a mixture of immune disfunctions and a hell of other unwanted spiritual stuff.

Still recovering from all this,but the ''event'' is also keep affecting me,so the only thing that works is to get a lot of rest,have a healthy diet,and give a chance to my immune system to balance things on it's own.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If all that happened to you was a simple caffeine aversion, you got off very lightly!

Even so, in my case it wasn't so much the coffee, but the three teaspoons of sugar I put in every cup! As soon as I discontinued the sugar, I was able to drink the coffee, no problems...but I did not enjoy it as much and now, I only drink one cup of coffee with one teaspoon of sugar a day and my body tolerates it.

Try developing sudden Multiple Chemical Sensitivities to anything containing detergents, can't use washing liquid or anti perspirants anymore... having an asthma attack when fly spray or air freshener was sprayed (in my brothers house) like two hours ago and putting petrol one's car makes you heave..

.".
Hi Shivani,

Thanks for your testimony!

If I have originally an allergic sensitivy, this has arisen suddenly!
Like my allergic level is getting lower and lower.

Lately I made a huge reaction using a medication I used to take when got belly pain. I had a huge urticaria ! Since I took this pill a lot of times with no reaction before.
Also all chemical/cosmetics on my skin can become very aggressive.

And I have now this ****ty eczema spreading in my hair that I don’t know how to handle. I use medication to avoid scratching but I would like to know how to remove it clearing naturally with food etc.
I read it was a skin detox when hepatic functions are overbusy...so the skin is cleaning also by this way.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Experiencer
@IOmax: wohooo! I forgot to mention also alcohol! Of course.
Cannot handle it so much anymore. After 2 drinks I start to have tachycardia ... didn’t happen before my spiritual awakening.
My body doesn’t handle it anymore!
Old 24-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Experiencer
For the good habits, I try to meditate 15 minutes every morning.
I also practice Hatha and Vinyasa yoga 1 or 2 Times a week.
I eat a lot of organic vegetables and try to decrease my meat consumption, hoping to reach the vegan state one day. But my goal is just to eat on a balanced way.

My last spiritual occurrences:
Talkin obviously with my guide in my dreams
Seeing him (?) in the room
A lot ++++ of Crown chakra activations during day when I go outside.
I really feel a push/pull toward the Sky it’s very weird at the beginning !
Tingling sounds etc
Seeing people auras and even a kind of Ovoid egg around them !

And I also hear 2 things constantly trying to talk/bother me when I wake up or go to bed. But also sometimes when I watch TV or listen to the radio, even when using my headphones !! I really don’t know what it is.
Old 24-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Master
One more thing i forgot to mention.I was going around magicians and mediums complaining about this weird buzzing sensation on my head and hair.I was telling them that something is attacking me,being absolutely sure that it's not coming from me...

One very talented person who happens to be a partner of the quareia course of josephine macarthy,did some readings for me to see if i have an attachment-parasite causing all this..

He told me that what i feel,is my immune system who kicks in,trying to detox me from the impacts of my magical work..

Of course my reaction was ''yeah right dude'',so i ignored his advise and kept complaining to everyone about muscle twiching,ghosts,parasites and the entity that resides on my head...

The last months i noticed that this sensation on the head it's happening when i'm moving or getting a little tired.If i do nothing,there's no buzzing on the head or muscle twiching.
Now i'm convinced that it has to do with my immune system.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
Interesting.

Some people told me some appearing «*parasitic entities*» are only thought-forms emanating from...ourselves.
Like the product/result of our fear/angers/whatever negative thoughts attached to our mental.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Interesting.

Some people told me some appearing «*parasitic entities*» are only thought-forms emanating from...ourselves.
Like the product/result of our fear/angers/whatever negative thoughts attached to our mental.
I had two major attacks so far,and both times the entity used the image of someone that i fear a lot.A stupid neighbour of mine.Only the thought of him makes me sick.

It could be as you've been told.Or they use our own fears to attack.Not sure exactly.
Old 24-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Hahaha. :)

Me I have 2 attached to me.
Once is like a sneaky one and seems very agitated sayin «*he hehehe*» or «*do you hear me?*» very fast but only that. Once I heard «*hi*» while watching for tv, with nasty ton.
The other one is a low voice always sayin «*shhhh*» when I talk about positive stuff.
So I guess it’s 2 entities Comin from low astral realms. But they ve been stuck to me for almost 1 year and half now...

Also once’ I had a rendez vous with a medium/cleaner and as I was reaching geographically the meeting I felt very weak and bad almost fainting... sure these entities who didn’t want to leave me and my energy!