Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Master
The book sounds intriguing. I like that name, Rose Rosetree.
In the meantime I've had quite the few jaw-dropping moments reading in "Love Colours". Stunning info on the aura colours!
Quite odd that a book that is this good is out of print? I was lucky to find me a 2nd hand copy that didn't cost between $50 and $160 dollars(!)
I took the time to look up that book, read the "Look Inside" part on Amazon. I decided to purchase it, although I'm not convinced yet, hihi. That's the problem with the "Look Inside" thing, whereas it's great for a novel/fiction, with non-fiction the bit they show you is too little to be able to make a sound judgement about its contents. It's just basic things, that I already know. I want to find out if a book offers something that really is new to me and then you have to buy it.
Anywho, wait and see!
Not sure what you mean with "having a read"? You mean the book, and already got it, or a having an aura reading?

I must say I enjoy our exchange! Learning some new things, which is great!
Old 01-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
Hi Fairy
I have not really heard of the crystal aura before. I tend not to work with aura's that much. I can see other people's sometimes, however it has not been anything that I have actively worked on knowing.

The thing is what you describe in your initial thread sounds a great deal like me. Do you know a lot about crystal aura's of know of a resource where I can find out about them? I am super intrigued ...

I will google it too, however any extra knowlegde would be appreciated.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Master
You can do a test on Pamala Oslie's website auracolors. Usual prefix and extension.
There's info on the site as well. I haven't searched the net on the subject in a while, but as far as I know her info is the best out there as she also includes crystal (most don't have this at all), tan, indigo, red overlay etc.
I got one of her books in, amazing info. I'm glad I bought it :)
Old 06-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Master
Thanks for this Fairy :)
Old 06-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
You're very welcome, Akira
Old 06-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Guide

FairyCrystal, what you describe in your initial post sounds a lot like me too. I went to try that aura colors test and I'm primary crystal and secondary blue. For what it's worth I'm INFJ, but not a Taurus..haha. Wow very interesting...ill have to look more into this.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Master
Hi, Lucky! Thank you for your contribution :) When reading the descriptions on both, you feel they resonate?
I had by no means assumed that Crystals are mostly Taurus, hihi.
But nice to know there's another Crystal here!
My secondary is Violet, and reading about both in the book explains SO much!
Old 06-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Guide

I'm not sure what book you're referring to, but on this particular website the explanations of Crystal and blue do resonate with me. I'd definitely say I'm a chameleon and able to blend with many different types of personalities. However, this part feels opposite to me:

"Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place."

It feels opposite because I am the one to feel drained after being around people, as if I freely give away healing and leave none for myself. (I'm struggling really bad with this right now).

The secondary Blue resonates with me very well:

"Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses—basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on."

However because of this secondary blue aura, I'm the one left feeling "blue" after helping everyone. I do genuinely enjoy helping others. Everyone in my circle of family and friends, even strangers, will unload their problems onto me knowing I give good advice and am a good listener...but...I strongly feel no one is there for me to the same capacity as I am for them, therefore I don't often talk about my feelings at all.

I realize I have been this way my whole life, or as far back as I can remember. I mean, I suppose being so caring etc. is an admirable attribute but not when it's to my own detriment. The ability to heal others having a crystal aura makes sense, yet I still don't feel I have full control over this so-called super power. I've dabbled with reiki as a healing modality but have only practiced on friends and family, even distance healing they have all felt powerful effects. To be honest, I've only been on this spiritual path for four years so far. As quickly as I learn new things I am excited and want to share my knowledge with everyone (hence where it says Blues are traditionally teachers and counsellors) and truthfully I aspire to make a career out of it one day. Lately I've had second thoughts because if I can't control and manage absorbing others energy then I wouldn't survive. I've had major lessons and strong messages from the universe in these past few weeks even, where everyone is calling or texting me needing help and I am still suffering bad energy drain from it. Traditional methods like grounding, white bubble protection, sage, palo santo, salt baths, crystals and rocks have not helped me to shake this.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
I also cannot do the healing professionally, nor counseling. Drains me too much. Also, one of my strong points is the ability to motivate and stimulate and inspire people, and typically that doesn't work on counseling clients as they need someone they can latch onto. Heavier problems, less ability to handle their own problems. That's why I did/do coaching. That's with people who are further, more stable, resilient and so on and typically need shorter guidance.
That suits me much better as I also don't want long-term commitment that is required with counseling. It's not me, it wears me out, drains my inspiration.
So find ways that suit your own personality.

It also says crystals can only heal one person at the time, then they need to recharge, on their own. I've found that to be true as well. I couldn't handle helping more than one on one day.
You know what I do: coach more people in one go. So I coach in a group setting where each takes in the assignment and works on it themselves, then shares feedback in the group, if they so choose as it's not mandatory to do that. Then, of course, I cannot give them feedback and they'll have to work through things themselves. Their choice, I've learnt to let go of going over my boundaries to help.
This works very well, as I don't spend more time on the group than I would on 1 single person, yet I get paid more as it's a group. A nice solution to the problem of not being able to run a practice with plural clients a day.
So again, find ways that suit you, not the other way round.

Also, look into why you feel like helping so much. I've discovered years ago that almost everyone who has that tendency -which includes me btw- does that in order to not have to look at their own issues. Also it makes you feel needed, which is validation. Not saying it works this way for you, but it really does for most. Until they're empowered. Then some don't have that tendency anymore and learn their interests and strengths are in another area.
I've seen people leave healthcare after they found this out. Before they argued with me that I was wrong, on to message me later on, "You were right! I left healthcare and am so much happier now!"
Of course some people truly have a calling to help, heal or teach. But make sure it comes from true calling, not from issues like 'needing to be needed' and so on.

This thing that people can feel an energy drain after having been with a Crystal, I've never seen that happen either. It's the other way around. People feel uplifted and great when they've been with me, and from what I can recall it has always been like that.
If draining happens it's ME getting drained, not the other way round. This doesn't easily happen anymore either though. Occasionally, but not often, thank goodness, as it was horrible, haha.
I feel she (the author) misinterprets this ability. It's about being able to adept to other people, their interests and so on. And not by absorbing their energy, but as a Crystal you have all colours within you, so you can simply switch. It happens naturally and means that you likely can get along with people from almost all walks of life.
At the time she created that website this info was reasonably new. I thing it has existed for at least 10 years now? So maybe the information is outdated. Maybe not so much at the time she wrote that, but things evolve.
I think maybe she only touched upon part of the Crystal energy, I myself feel there's many layers to it. But maybe not at the time she wrote that, like I said, these things evolve. Or she isn't able to tap into the full spectrum of it, dunno.

The book is by her, Pamala Oslie, as well: Love Colors. There's another one, Life Colors.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Guide

Hmm...you've given me lots to think about FairyCrystal, thank you. I didn't know there was a difference between coaching and counseling but now I can clearly see the difference now that you've explained it. If you don't mind me asking, did you take a certification course for coaching? I have come across many different courses on the web for coaching certification, each with different styles and undertones like spiritual coaching, life coaching, law of attraction etc and I often wonder how valid the certificate is for what they're offering. I am not in any way discounting you...I'm just confused with what's offered out there on the web. I have even had a conversation with a life coach of sorts that I happened to meet at a spiritual expo. I agreed to her free phone consultation and she asked me a series of thought provoking questions which was great, however the woman was clearly reading off of a script and she seemed quite robotic...I felt like just another number. When I declined her offer for further services, she had a scripted response for every reason/excuse I gave her. This woman was not authentic or genuine at all haha.

You are not the first person to bring to my attention the need for validation or perhaps neglecting to look at my own issues. I won't deny this may possibly be true in my case, however I have done a lot of soul searching on my own and am not afraid to face the ugly parts. I am aware enough to know the challenges and issues I've faced are self created and are uncomfortable because it is an opportunity for growth. I've picked apart the how's and why's and am not afraid to take a closer look at the underlying emotions that need tending to, I just can't nail down the root cause.

I'm hesitant to agree with the "need to be needed" because I don't like being needed quite frankly. I feel bothered when the phone rings and have quite happily shut my phone off on several occasions for "me" time. It has even crossed my mind to stop being so friendly when I'm out and about because it inevitably leads to a friendship, and in almost every case these "friends" end up just needing someone to unload all their stuff on. Meanwhile, I have no hidden motive behind just being myself amongst new people...I happen to be a good listener and insightful even when it comes to really casual conversations, and as is typical of someone with this Crystal aura I suppose, I'm able to connect well with all sorts of people. But I am quite happy when I am left alone and certainly don't feel the need to have more people calling me or needing me.

Agreed...I suffer the drain from being around people, not the other way around as the woman says but you're right maybe things have evolved since she wrote this? It has me wondering, if Crystal auras are such "natural healers" why would the recipient feel a drain as she suggested? There has to be something I'm missing here...if natural healers/crystal auras have this ability simply being in the presence of others, why don't they have an infinite supply for themselves to recover from such drain? Do they take on the unfavorable energies of others as their own? This is typical of what some might refer to as an empath or clairsentient abilities which resonates with me a lot. With that said, do all "empaths" have Crystal auras then?