Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Master
Clairvoyance or Remote Viewing?

Hi.

I've been reading up on clairvoyance and remote viewing due to an experience last night.

Last night I heard a couple loud bangs and then became worried about my brother. I imagined an image of what looked like my brother being shot. After this I had a tense feeling in my stomach, like my gut was wrenching.

As I was sitting worrying I thought I'd try to envision his friend's house where he was, and I saw what looked like my brother lying down and then waking up. I remember thinking "He just fell asleep" as opposed to being harmed.

I sent him a message asking when he would be home, hoping he would answer so I would stop worrying. He answered and I relaxed.

When he returned home he stated he had a headache, and that he fell asleep at his friends house.

I am wondering here if this is clairvoyance or remote viewing and what the difference between the two is?

Any insight?

Blessings.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

I believe the two are tied together, you are using your 3rd eye in both cases so it would make sense that they would intertwine. Remote viewing is seeing a location from a distance, any distance, clairvoyance is clear seeing, distance is irrelevant, only time is relevant. It sounds like you were crossing both states with some mixed information in there.

You said you imagined your brother being shot but was that a conclusion drawn from the sounds you heard to your brain trying to place a significant source and basically putting 2 and 2 together? Who knows but your rational mind and your other senses could have been simply trying to put the pieces together. When you were able to settle down and focus more, you said 'he just fell asleep' so you put the rational mind away and you were able to again tap into the clear seeing part.

That's just an idea.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Master
Hi,

I suspect that your experience with your brother falls into the category of remote viewing. In my mind, both involve the use of telepathy. You had a conversation in your mind with your brother. He replied and you felt better.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Master
Thank you both very much.

John no the message I had sent my brother was in the physical. He responded in the physical via the internet in kind and I felt better knowing he was alright.

The reason I posted is because I had gotten a vision in my mind's eye of him sleeping and starting to wake up. When he returned home 40 minutes later he told me he had a headache and had fallen asleep at his friend's while he was there.

I did envision his friend's house though never having been there with intent to during the vision.

I was merely wondering if this is considered a clairvoyant experience or one of remote viewing so I can begin to try and develop this further.

Again thank you both.

John I apologize if I didn't explain in my original post too well. Apologies.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

John I apologize if I didn't explain in my original post too well. Apologies.

Hi,

It is I who lacked clarity in what I posted. Telepathy was defined for me as a Shared Experience. We tend to think of it as conscious brain to conscious brain non-physical communication. It sure can be that.

You shared an experience with your brother which I saw as mostly remote viewing. RV being an application of telepathy in my mind.

In our efforts to understand things we do use terms for various expeiences. As Journey said, the two tie together. This experience with your brother may have included the elements of both clairvoyance and remote viewing. What each has in common is the example of a shared experience, which has been descrbed to me as telepathy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/