Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

In the spirit world, it is alway daytime. The day/night cycle does not exist. Just one long period of daytime that can last hundreds of years. There are no deadlines to meet. And you can travel great distances at the speed of thought, even faster than the speed of light. Time and distance become irrelevant after death, yet things still happen sequentially, and we can still remember the past. In other words, we still sense the flow of time in the spirit world, but after death, time takes on a different perspective.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm
In the spirit world, it is alway daytime. The day/night cycle does not exist. Just one long period of daytime that can last hundreds of years. There are no deadlines to meet. And you can travel great distances at the speed of thought, even faster than the speed of light. Time and distance become irrelevant after death, yet things still happen sequentially, and we can still remember the past. In other words, we still sense the flow of time in the spirit world, but after death, time takes on a different perspective.

Time doesn't become irrelevant, when we are without the flesh.

In spirit without the flesh, moments still pass one after the other, same as they do here, & at the same rate of speed
the difference is that without the flesh they do not have a sun in order to count time and they also do not need to count time.
The magic of the universe sorts it for us.

People know advance, that there is going to be an event or gathering for what ever reason, & they have an intent on being at the event or gathering, and the one in charge knows of those persons that are interested in attending, because he has been informed by an certain individuals, & when the time draws near for the time of the event, the persons incharge will send out messages via thought to all interested, that now is the time to attend.
& if they do not have a more pressing engagement they will always be capable of being there on time.

And just to clear one thing up...only the summerlands & the holy kingdom have perpetual light emitting, & gods permanent laws keep it in play.
Every where else in the spiritual universe is pitch black, & if light is needed in a location by people, then it will be up to them to create light with their minds, & they will also need to keep the desire for light to be, or the light will start to disipate untill they desire for it again.

It is pitch black outside of the spiritual lands which are created by God, except if there is a sun near by like in the case of the planet earth.
& yes the planet earth is located within the same spiritual dimention as all things spiritual.
Regardless of what some people believe. The flesh & the soul self reside in the same dimention/realm, with the soulself enmeshed within the flesh because it is less dence.

It is only an erroneous illusion/belief that we are in a completely different dimention.

& i will say that there are also deadlines, in regards to an event or meeting of any kind, when you receive a mental message that an event is about to start shortly, & you desire to attend, you will need to drop what you are doing & get a move on.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Neil, I stand corrected. You are right by saying that time does not become irrelevant in the spirit world. Irrespective of the level of light in the realm, in the summerlands or the darklands, relative to time on earth, the importance or significance of time in the spirit world is greatly diminished. You don't have to find the time to earn a living, you don't need to buy and prepare and eat food. You don't need to find the time to clean your home or care for your body. And the process of creating is so much faster and easier than creating on earth, because our thoughts can create matter out of thin air. You don't need to find the time to sleep, and you can travel great distances instantly with your thoughts. Time becomes subjective after death, and is not counted and broken down like linear time on earth.
Old 21-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm
Neil, I stand corrected. You are right by saying that time does not become irrelevant in the spirit world. Irrespective of the level of light in the realm, in the summerlands or the darklands, relative to time on earth, the importance or significance of time in the spirit world is greatly diminished. You don't have to find the time to earn a living, you don't need to buy and prepare and eat food. You don't need to find the time to clean your home or care for your body. And the process of creating is so much faster and easier than creating on earth, because our thoughts can create matter out of thin air. You don't need to find the time to sleep, and you can travel great distances instantly with your thoughts. Time becomes subjective after death, and is not counted and broken down like linear time on earth.

Yes Malcolm...correct..."SUBJECTIVE"

A certain person on this forum keeps refering to the spiritual as the greater reality, & that person says, that we live in a matrix of illusion on earth that is not real...BUT THE EARTH LIFE IS REAL, & IT IS SIMPLY MADE UP OF THE SAME SPIRITUAL MATTER BUT IN A DENSER FORM.

THE EARTH IS REAL, IT IS A CREATION OF THE GOD ENTITY. & IS THE SAME AS SPIRITUAL LIFE, SOULSELF EXPERIENCES THEM BOTH, THE BOTH OF THEM ARE REAL & NECESSARY TO ENJOY & INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER.

THE LIFE WITHOUT THE FLESH & THE SUMMERLANDS & HOLY KINGDOM ARE IN ESSENCE THE SAME SCENARIO AS EARTH LIFE, ONLY LESS DENCE.

BUT IF ONE HAD A DESIRE FOR GOD TO TRANSFORM THE SOUL SELF INTO THE CHRISTED SOUL SELF, SO THAT WE COULD ENTER THE HOLY KINGDOM, THEN FROM THE MOMENT OF BEING CHRISTED, LIFE FOR A PERSON, REALY STARTS TO RAMP UP.

THEY KEEP THEIR SPIRITUAL BODY OF WHICH ENHANCES PHENOMENALLY MOMENT TO MOMENT. BUT THEY START TO BECOME AWARE OF GODS PRESENCE, "ON AN INVISIBLE SOUL TO SOUL LEVEL WITH GOD".
YOU BECOME SPIRITUALLY AWARE OF GOD, BUT YOU NEVER VISUALLY SEE GOD.

BEFORE THE CHRISTED MOMENT PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN PERCEIVE GOD & EXPERIENCE GOD, BUT IT IS AN ILLUSION CREATED BY DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS, IN ORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP US IN THE "ONE & ONLY TRUE & REAL ILLUSION".

IF EVERY ONE ON EARTH WERE AWARE OFF THAT, THEN THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR EVERYONE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH AND SEE THE DARK ILLUSION FOR WHAT IT TRUELY IS AND WHY THE DARK ONES KEEP IT IN PLAY.
AND HOW THE ILLUSION CAN BE OVERCOME.

THE ILLUSION IS FAR UGLIER & FAR GREATER THAN WHAT IS WIDELY BELIEVED BY EARTHLINGS. & THE EARTH LIFE AS CREATED BY THE GOD ENTITY, IS NOT A PART OF THE ILLUSION

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ONLY.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Of course life on the earth is real, and not a lesser reality than any of the spirit realms. They all serve their purpose. God created each realm with a purpose, not willy-nilly for no good reaon. Life on earth and life in the sprit world are relative to each other. All the realms are energy based, just vibrating at different frequencies. Up cannot have any meaning without down, hot cannot exist without cold. You cannot experience satisfaction unless you have experienced dissatisfactiion. Likewise, happiness and sadness, understanding and ignorance, etc. The way I see it, life with the body would have no meaning or purpose if life without the body did not exist as well. And, after death, when we get to experience life without a body, all of a sudden, the purpose of life on earth can finally be understood and appreciated.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Time doesn't become irrelevant, when we are without the flesh.

In spirit without the flesh, moments still pass one after the other, same as they do here, & at the same rate of speed
the difference is that without the flesh they do not have a sun in order to count time and they also do not need to count time.
The magic of the universe sorts it for us.

People know advance, that there is going to be an event or gathering for what ever reason, & they have an intent on being at the event or gathering, and the one in charge knows of those persons that are interested in attending, because he has been informed by an certain individuals, & when the time draws near for the time of the event, the persons incharge will send out messages via thought to all interested, that now is the time to attend.
& if they do not have a more pressing engagement they will always be capable of being there on time.

And just to clear one thing up...only the summerlands & the holy kingdom have perpetual light emitting, & gods permanent laws keep it in play.
Every where else in the spiritual universe is pitch black, & if light is needed in a location by people, then it will be up to them to create light with their minds, & they will also need to keep the desire for light to be, or the light will start to disipate untill they desire for it again.

It is pitch black outside of the spiritual lands which are created by God, except if there is a sun near by like in the case of the planet earth.
& yes the planet earth is located within the same spiritual dimention as all things spiritual.
Regardless of what some people believe. The flesh & the soul self reside in the same dimention/realm, with the soulself enmeshed within the flesh because it is less dence.

It is only an erroneous illusion/belief that we are in a completely different dimention.

& i will say that there are also deadlines, in regards to an event or meeting of any kind, when you receive a mental message that an event is about to start shortly, & you desire to attend, you will need to drop what you are doing & get a move on.
I have read descriptions that say that this anthropomorphic view of the afterlife is incorrect. That there is no such thing as day, night, Summerland, objects. It is all thought, and spirits give up their human person and attachments and lose all of their human interpretation, ceasing to interpret things in three dimensions and materially. At that point of full transition, it is all just thought, transmitted and received telepathically.
Are are most views of the afterlife so anthropomorphic?
Also, why is it that there are so many distinct versions, if so many claim to be able to get reliable information directly from spirits and guides?
Old 21-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes Malcolm...correct..."SUBJECTIVE"

A certain person on this forum keeps refering to the spiritual as the greater reality, & that person says, that we live in a matrix of illusion on earth that is not real...BUT THE EARTH LIFE IS REAL, & IT IS SIMPLY MADE UP OF THE SAME SPIRITUAL MATTER BUT IN A DENSER FORM.

THE EARTH IS REAL, IT IS A CREATION OF THE GOD ENTITY. & IS THE SAME AS SPIRITUAL LIFE, SOULSELF EXPERIENCES THEM BOTH, THE BOTH OF THEM ARE REAL & NECESSARY TO ENJOY & INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER.

THE LIFE WITHOUT THE FLESH & THE SUMMERLANDS & HOLY KINGDOM ARE IN ESSENCE THE SAME SCENARIO AS EARTH LIFE, ONLY LESS DENCE.

BUT IF ONE HAD A DESIRE FOR GOD TO TRANSFORM THE SOUL SELF INTO THE CHRISTED SOUL SELF, SO THAT WE COULD ENTER THE HOLY KINGDOM, THEN FROM THE MOMENT OF BEING CHRISTED, LIFE FOR A PERSON, REALY STARTS TO RAMP UP.

THEY KEEP THEIR SPIRITUAL BODY OF WHICH ENHANCES PHENOMENALLY MOMENT TO MOMENT. BUT THEY START TO BECOME AWARE OF GODS PRESENCE, "ON AN INVISIBLE SOUL TO SOUL LEVEL WITH GOD".
YOU BECOME SPIRITUALLY AWARE OF GOD, BUT YOU NEVER VISUALLY SEE GOD.

BEFORE THE CHRISTED MOMENT PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN PERCEIVE GOD & EXPERIENCE GOD, BUT IT IS AN ILLUSION CREATED BY DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS, IN ORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP US IN THE "ONE & ONLY TRUE & REAL ILLUSION".

IF EVERY ONE ON EARTH WERE AWARE OFF THAT, THEN THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR EVERYONE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH AND SEE THE DARK ILLUSION FOR WHAT IT TRUELY IS AND WHY THE DARK ONES KEEP IT IN PLAY.
AND HOW THE ILLUSION CAN BE OVERCOME.

THE ILLUSION IS FAR UGLIER & FAR GREATER THAN WHAT IS WIDELY BELIEVED BY EARTHLINGS. & THE EARTH LIFE AS CREATED BY THE GOD ENTITY, IS NOT A PART OF THE ILLUSION

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ONLY.
If all is consciousness, and all is thought, then all thought is real. Be it dense or not, imagined or proven.
The question then is whether all is indeed consciousness, and how that can be proven.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I have read descriptions that say that this anthropomorphic view of the afterlife is incorrect. That there is no such thing as day, night, Summerland, objects. It is all thought, and spirits give up their human person and attachments and lose all of their human interpretation, ceasing to interpret things in three dimensions and materially. At that point of full transition, it is all just thought, transmitted and received telepathically.
Are are most views of the afterlife so anthropomorphic?
Also, why is it that there are so many distinct versions, if so many claim to be able to get reliable information directly from spirits and guides?

Like i said some where on this site recently. Our experiences form our beliefs, but if our experiences are derived from lies from the spiritual realms, then our beliefs will be incorrect.

In my case, the dark spiritual beings that are attached to me without my consent, make it quite clear what they are going to do to me, to affect me, harm me, influence me, etc etc.
And all that they say that they are going to do to me, does indeed play out IMEDIATELY.

They also make it quite clear if they are going to affect any of my physical items :- electrical, electronic, mechanical, etc etc, and it plays out IMEDIATELY.
And because i see spiritual beings, & i hear spiritual beings telling me what they intend to do to myself & my physical possessions, i can put two & two together...& come up with a solid belief, that the spiritual life, realms & people are indeed a reality.

As i said i do not worry myself with other persons beliefs if they are in conflict with my beliefs. Because of my experiences which for the last 15 years, do yield the same outcome.

I could answer your question as to why there are so many different belief systems, but my answer will keep refering back to dark entities interfering in the lives of earthlings. And people are just not capable of receiving that kind of content. As they can not grasp it because they have not experienced it.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
If all is consciousness, and all is thought, then all thought is real. Be it dense or not, imagined or proven.
The question then is whether all is indeed consciousness, and how that can be proven.

CORRECT...ALL THOUGHT IS REAL...BUT IS IT CORRECT TRUTH OR INCORRECT TRUTH.

& ALL IS FROM THE SOULSELF WHICH "IS"CONSCIOUSNESS. OR THOUGHTS CAN COME FROM THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF OTHER BEINGS THAT WE CAN NOT PERCEIVE, THAT CAN BE AROUND US.

AND IT ALL "WILL" BE PROVEN, AFTER THE TRANSITION FROM THE EARTHLY FLESH INTO THE LIFE OF SPIRIT WITHOUT THE FLESH, IF YOU CAN NOT BECOME AWARE OF IT BEFORE THE TRANSITION.
Old 21-12-2018, 06:16 PM
Knower
Wow. Another religious extremist.

Truth is not dualistic - it is only considered with a diversity of sentience which typically makes it appear in no particular fashion other than what it is.

When sentient beings start disputing the personally significant symbol languages they like to work with (because its comfortable - non necessarily correct) between each other , that is where the problems of interpretation (& comprehending what each other is trying to say) begin.

Good luck to all of you, with rigid perceptions.

Guess I'll leave this forum now,
before all the nonproductive disputes start to fly.

take care. and God bless...