Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Knower

Really can't send spirit away unless with help needed.

I had enough with spirit already for long time and follows me around every minute. Did see yellow and blue orb (always one) non-moving appear and disappear, rarely moving.

One thing about this there is a powerful force is I cannot talk to entity since spirit just simply shut me down trying to banish spirit.
Every time I talk to spirit, end up unable to say anything towards spirit, which does not let me by force means direct to brain, including "no" speech always came out nothing. But I can live the life and talk to anyone but my speech is slightly distorted by force and if I forced to speak normal, I feel resistance too. If I force to think hard, get knocked out.

Sometimes experience pain feeling every time spirit do not like what I do or try to talk to anyone about this problem but I press on firmly since I am trying to send spirit away from my presence.

Spirit likes to jam my thought processes with hard pokes and experience heavy resistance every time try to push against mental wall spirit created. Also hard pokes cause me to flinch and shake perceptions too.

Spirit likes to show me images of breast being stroked lovingly, (I'm man and kind hearted and my personality is nice. Not the type of person to bend low that low to make mean comments or rude acts at any women.

There is feeling also am tired of is feeling of being slapped similar kind of the feel and hear clap of inflated paper bag being burst sharply. Sound of screams, catcalls, even high pitched voice sounded like talking to me, heavy tone of assumption sayings like you "cannot think, daydream, you must watch enjoying the breast not anything else", "be quiet" etc, and sound of smug tone pitched higher are heard often.

I am also forced away when trying to hold any crystals, can feel that too in my hands also trying to hold crystals.

Also spirit likes to mess with dream while sleeping.

I really need psychic assistance to send spirit into exile.

Cheers, Jason
Old 26-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Master
There is no unwanted spirit messing with you, this are your own people, those who are around you to look after you and see that you move into the right direction.

Entities like you come here to do something. This means we enter agreements, and it seams you don't honour your agreements.

Giving you a hard time, shaking you up is one way to get you to pay attention. At some point you will be asked to confirm your agreements.
After that life gets relatively easy.
Pay attention
Old 26-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Suspended
I think you need to find a shaman to help you send the spirit away.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Master
I was told sometimes that i have no spirits or entities around me,yet i was seeing these orbs also,physical noises when i was near electronics,sharp pains like needles,and A LOT of other weird stuff.(still i'm into this)

After almost five years of experiencing all these unwanted stuff,i'm starting to think that i'm dealing with projections of my self and maybe no bad spirit is involved with my situation.

Also i was told that my banishments and exorcsims are not worikng,cause there's nothing there to banish.

Another magician told me that it's a psychological thing,and it happened also to him in the past.

Unfortunaly i don't know what to believe anymore.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Knower

Can't scream because I have no month.

I'm not making myself up about entity obsession about "forbidden breast". I'm neither womanizer, nor crass, not at all, I'm very nice really.
Reason for the sacred breast thing can be explained. Been going on for years, close to 8 years.

Often have inability to talk properly. (For example: "testing" sounded like cut off "tes-e" and most words sounded like talking angry. Try to say with more effort ends up even worse. This reflects in the recorded audio waveform of my voice. Sharp taper-off and short, mildly monotone.

Anything kinds of activity with more effort past entity's ends to no avail; try harder, entity pushes back harder cruelly. With reminders images of breast with that breast words is heard.

Try to hold stone suddenly feel my hands get seized solidly also heard "breast" being screamed, also image of breast shoved towards me as well.

Think of a parent (entity) manhandling-train toddler yet to understand words (me) by squeeze toddler more firmly to understand to be more still.

Entity always make sure this my mind is guided quietly and twist me mind gently. Barely glanced reads like "baseball", correct word is "battery".

Reading, watching tv, drive, work activities, talk to anyone are living are uneventful.

False emotions: Entity likes to drape over feeling that felt like artificial, pleasant. I really dislike that one.

Entity caress the breast while entity talks to me mafia way saying in statements is conspicuously noticed, "To Be or Not To Be" thing. Not even degrees of permissions.

Talk to entity, every time with no fail: would always say; "girl can't talk, girl must be quiet, breast cannot be touched". Entity's hand touching girl's is seen every time I'm trying to say "you" to entity's.

Entity's talk is like smug mafia-like gentle voice in a drone.
"too dirty, too low, cannot touch breast" (aka forbidden breast). Thinking is also one of several things equivalent to touching that breast. Certain words is left out for ease of communication is noticed, also intentionally left out like yes, no, might, will. Often heard warning words "breast, breast, breast" is heard every time anything against entity's wishes.

Often I sense entity hand held up ready to slap and this does happen that do feel that. Also mental hard pokes, not nice to experience it is like sharp shocks of vertigo effect with no lasting effect.

Cannot be allowed to ignore entity no matter what, will get poked into my mind this way if ignored.

I kept hearing in a warning soft voice "breast, breeeeeeaaaaaaaast" as I write this through-out this. And that annoying talking in smug "being in power" going on.

Sometimes I heard several encouraging words telling me to thrash around and usually series of encouraging screams, which I absolutely refused. Similar to Kermit's thrashing around thing, (look up The Muppet Show" about Kermit's thrashing), I refused since knew better since entity easily shut me down easily. Makes me think of a adventure game: "I can't scream because I have no mouth".

If had feeling of true angry or upset over anything, entity would pounce on that and poke me into mind rapidly and play with upset emotions rapidly, and crush me with that intense emotional feelings.

Cheers, stonecollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 01-12-2018 at 07:29 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Knower

Can't scream because I have no month.

Redacted as I had problems iwth edit resulted in two repeat posts.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Master
It's because the mind fog.

What helped me with all these is bay leaves water,and now i'm using also pine ethereal oil.
There are other cleansers and you should definitely at least try them.

There's a good chance to be a thoughtform of yours.

In that case,you'll have to find a way to extract it your self,cause it's difficult for another person to get into your mind.

I suggest strongly to go for the baths,and see if you feel a difference.

I noticed that my symtpoms are cooling down when i put charged water or pine oil over my ajna chakra.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Stonecollector, do you have Olive oil with you there?
Old 07-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Knower

Hi there, One more I did mention is entity kept ears deaf.

Yes? I do have light olive oil in kitchen used for cooking. What about this?

What entity does is refuses to let me alone if I'm not busy. If I'm quiet and ignoring which causes entity to do make noises all kinds (voice, sounds of breast words, also annoying noises). Making my eyelids to quiver, poking and shaking my mind (makes mental awareness to shake disorienting shock attacks, breaking my focus) when I try to think and can't progress with thinking. Just decide what to do with every thing at hand I'm doing with like deciding best way at work working on a PS3 console, (I work for a business repair) was using two tools in concert for this repair, not thinking what best way at length.

Entity says this words: cannot touch that breast, and poke hard me to not touch my mind (aka breast) I knew this as annoying symbol for thinking means not allowed and holding stones is blocked as well by same methods. Entity also will not allow me to speak to entity and entity likes to alter my vocal words and use my vocal cords also ear drums as speakers when entity speaks to me.

I was able to think as I go writing this. Not thinking.

I kept this quiet till now:
Significant thing is entity also blocked my hearing daily, 24 hours straight, sometimes I hear normal life noises pretty good intermittently, I can hear my breathing easily, clink of mug, clatter of computer's keyboard key and mouse rattling on desk's surface. This begun when I started working new job back in June after 8 years unemployed. This is not medical issue. I do sometimes hear entity noise through my hearing aids which is very distinct sound between entity's voice which I hear all the time, vibrating my ear drums directly and hearing entity's through hearing aid's speaker.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 07-12-2018, 01:55 AM
Knower

One more thing, entity will not allow me to act out pretend actions in my mind. Entity will act out just a little motion (similar to someone who was told to do this is not sure how to act with complete motions, make the person to move little) well, entity would move a little for me (not allowing me to do anything too) and go "huhhhh?" at me refusing to finish most of this action if I tried to force that.

I also sometimes see entity's showed me images of pair of hands, besides that pair of hands, there's slapping me also, (motion of hand and feel and sound that slap does, little more like pops.)

Cheers, Jason