Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder

The spiritual shield. It will not allow any other darkness in, and any that are in will want to leave
Old 08-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
The spiritual shield. It will not allow any other darkness in, and any that are in will want to leave

I'm sorry I'm kind of confused by your posts. What shield? How do you put it up and does he do it?
Old 10-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

A concious mental thought will put the shield up. Like me putting sox on in the morning.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:03 AM
Pathfinder

Ok, i have a spiritual shield. I can take a piece of it and give it to another. I give them to those who need it. Each piece is as great and strong as the origional.

When it comes to spiritual, the human thinking of physical limits doesnt apply.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Ok, i have a spiritual shield. I can take a piece of it and give it to another. I give them to those who need it. Each piece is as great and strong as the origional.

When it comes to spiritual, the human thinking of physical limits doesnt apply.

Oh okay. Like a white light shield?
Old 10-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Guide

Quote:

Best shield is understanding how to control your feelings, especially around other people
Old 10-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Master
I am thinking similar as desert rat.

I went through, and am still going through to an extent, of dealing with thought-forms. Basically these things are manifested through our thoughts, even unconsciously at times.

They showed up doing the same things as what you are experiencing. This happens because a thought or feeling you expressed at one point, does not line up with your soul's view.

Once you conquer the source that is generating these thoughts, usually it will disappear on it's own, once your thoughts are no longer feeding it.

Hope that helps :)

-Trinity
Old 11-05-2018, 03:29 AM
Guide

To tell you the truth its a person with a motive. People can do stuff to others who are not aware of the role the "spiritual world" plays in our lives, although as you become aware you realize its not really a spiritual world as its just the world. They are using strategies, including having you believe its an entity, which is just a word that gets used to confuse young people, especially 8 teenagers. Become a rock. Clean your mind and learn to let go, love and focus.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey stonecollector, you have attracted a pretty powerful demonic entity. I don't want to scare but the saying as above, so below is just as true as anything. The spirit world has just as much complexity as the physical. For most spirits telling them to leave will work. With this entity it will not. It would be the equivalent to someone breaking into your home. I can help you out a bit more. Please inbox me. I need to get some details. Thanks
Old 11-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
Hey stonecollector, you have attracted a pretty powerful demonic entity. I don't want to scare but the saying as above, so below is just as true as anything. The spirit world has just as much complexity as the physical. For most spirits telling them to leave will work. With this entity it will not. It would be the equivalent to someone breaking into your home. I can help you out a bit more. Please inbox me. I need to get some details. Thanks

Its important that people understand how painful dealing with something like this, and calling it a "demonic entity", using language that scares people . i bet the person who wrote this will read your response and immediately feel some anxiety . what the troll assosicstion of retired criminals and bad phone numbers need to understand is that people can place attachments on people and make a people feel like Its some type of entity. These attachments can use your emotions and do things to make you feel a way that upsets you and makes you scramble to find out what happened. The best things to do is learn how to control your emotions , and you will becin control of self. Once you're in control of self , no "demonic entity " can bother you. In fact, these attachments have spirtuual instructions that expire once the person being "haunted" learn a how to ignore and get healthy and realize the discomfort goes away once you accept your attachment