Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-02-2017, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation My crystals are causing horrible nightmares

Hi everyone! I've recently started using healing crystals. I've always been interested but in November I went searching for help when my husband asked for a divorce out of the blue. I didn't see it coming and thought we didn't have any problems. It was in the first few days that I knew that I needed to find the right ones for me. My problem is that I started having nightmares after putting certain stones under my pillow at night, especially amethyst and clear quartz. I know that quite a few stones can cause nightmares since they are bringing issues up so that I can deal with them, but how to I use them in a productive way and not in a way where I'm so upset from my nightmares that I can barely function? The nightmares are all essentially the same but they are fears that I already know I have pertaining to this divorce. I also wear a black tourmaline bracelet and a rose quartz necklace 24 hours a day unless I'm cleansing them on selenite, so I usually sleep with them. Last night I had nothing under my pillow but I wore my bracelet and necklace and didn't have any nightmares. I hope someone here can help me!!
Old 17-02-2017, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there, so sorry that you are going through this. My advice is to soak them in salt water for about 4 ours. It appears that some dark energy is till in them from when you bought them. Do this to all of the crystals even the ones you wear. Then prior to going to be, meditate with the amethyst and clear quartz (that serves as a magnifier of energy) to program them with your intentions. You'll find that your dreams will change a whole lot. Good luck and looking orard to your feedback!
Old 17-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Seeker

You may have to try your best to face the nightmares and sort them out first. The crystals are there to help you, I don't think it would show you certain things for no reason or show you something you absolutely could no handle. My amethyst was giving me weird dreams, nothing scary, just weird. I tried to cleanse, but still.. weird dreams. You can try not sleeping without them for a while, use them while you're awake to help your conscious mind, then when you feel a bit better about the situation, try to sleep with them again after cleansing them.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder
For me, sometimes new crystals bring stuff up in my dreams. My fears, emotional problems for me to deal with them and to heal them.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Crystals don't cause nightmares, they are just lifeless objects. Having nightmares is normal. In fact, most dreams tend to be negative instead of positive. You should blame nightmares on your messy subconscious instead of the poor innocent Crystals.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Ascender
Slayer!! My crystals are offended by your comments.. lifeless objects pft!!!

But I'm with nuriko and mjauster, I'm supprised amethyst is doing it but some crystals do have this effect to release things, unfortunately your going through a hard time, there is a lot of pain and fear to be released... I much rather do these things in my sleep :)

But if it's too much then... we'll just stop, or have faith that this release is needed any maybe cut down how often you use them if it's too much at once at the moment.

Sometimes what is best for us is also the hardest, we don't always want to be confronted so harshly by reality but crystals only work in our best interest.. they just don't always tip toe around :)

Sorry for your situation by the way :(
Old 19-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Slayer!! My crystals are offended by your comments.. lifeless objects pft!!!(

Please give them my sincere apologies.
Old 19-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Please give them my sincere apologies.
lol I will do my crystals forgive you
Old 19-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
lol I will do my crystals forgive you

Good to know, now I can sleep well tonight.
Old 20-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Knower

although crystals aren't defined as living in biology, they have feelings and thoughts and spirits. Some are like cute children while some are really intelligent.

If crystals are causing nightmares which you find them unbearable, you may use them for healing for about 20 minutes at a time before you sleep, and don't leave them on your bed. Please also let your crystals be cleansed for at least 12 hours each time you've used them. I would not suggest wearing them for too long in a go. They might get hurt... :(

It is true that nightmares might not solely be caused by crystals, but I personally would have nightmares with amethyst nearby (though many other people says it promotes sleep, I guess that really depends).