Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Thanks for your post..
I agree much on your take on forms and the gods.

Interesting you should mention serpents. I’ve had dreams about a cobra standing upright and immediate dreams after that where I had sex with a woman, and upon waking up feeling strong sensations along the spine. Various chakra I felt for extended periods after meditation. I do asanas a lot, for extended periods. I do believe in gods and goddesses, but I hold no images, and the names and images of established mainstream religions just don't appeal to me.

That sounds like a Kundalini activation to me. The woman you had sex with was a personification of the Goddess Energy that is Kundalini. In Tantra, the male adept takes the role of Shiva and either he imagines having sexual union with the goddess as he's meditating and raising his power, or if he has a female partner, she takes the role of Shakti and their sexual union is transformed into a higher, spiritual purpose.

It would be worth exploring further what form the Goddess chose to take with you. Did you catch her name? Do you remember any details about her appearance? It is worth exploring this further as she can help you with your awakening as your guide. At the moment, she can only communicate with you through dreams, but as you become more attuned to each other, she will find other ways to let you know what you need to do for your spiritual development and how to overcome blocks, issues and hangups.

The way she appeared in your dreams, along with the sensations along your spine is a very auspicious sign in my opinion and you seem to be on the right path.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That sounds like a Kundalini activation to me. The woman you had sex with was a personification of the Goddess Energy that is Kundalini. In Tantra, the male adept takes the role of Shiva and either he imagines having sexual union with the goddess as he's meditating and raising his power, or if he has a female partner, she takes the role of Shakti and their sexual union is transformed into a higher, spiritual purpose.

It would be worth exploring further what form the Goddess chose to take with you. Did you catch her name? Do you remember any details about her appearance? It is worth exploring this further as she can help you with your awakening as your guide. At the moment, she can only communicate with you through dreams, but as you become more attuned to each other, she will find other ways to let you know what you need to do for your spiritual development and how to overcome blocks, issues and hangups.

The way she appeared in your dreams, along with the sensations along your spine is a very auspicious sign in my opinion and you seem to be on the right path.
While I definitely got the meaning of the cobra, at the time I did not actually consider that it is related to the divine feminine. This cobra was also moving around and untouchable and unhindered by anyone else, which is interesting since the dream was in a jungle and it was packed with loads of animals and people. As for names.. not given, but appearances are similar. I've had other dreams like it, just different contexts. Actually, putting all the signs together now I know the answer to it. Many thanks, your posts have helped make things clear for me.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)

People are too careful when it comes to Kundalini, having a great burst of intellect is not something that you should hold back on or be cautious with, just go for it.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit3
People are too careful when it comes to Kundalini, having a great burst of intellect is not something that you should hold back on or be cautious with, just go for it.

I would disagree with that. Kundalini can be highly dangerous if a person is not prepared for it. I myself would probably be dead, if it wasn't for my spirit guide jumping in with a bit of hands-on healing and saving me. Others usually need a flesh-and-blood master to prepare and guide them. There are actual clinics devoted to treating people with Kundalini Syndrome, most of whom woke the power unwisely or spontaneously, without knowing what was happening to them. The symptoms can be debilitating and even deadly.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:50 AM
Master
I think the guardian angel will unfold things at the right time.That means,if you're not ready for it,it wont happen.

First you learn how to work with your energy body,and then things just flow on their own.

The reaction to the kundalini release,depends on the blocks you have,and how stable and strong you are.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Master
Perhaps it may be preferable to inquire within, why we want the kundalini, in as our perception of kundalini, to be awakened. If the answer is spiritual ascension, then what does the kundalini have to do with it? If our finger points towards the beauteous moon, do we look at our finger or at the moon?

The chakras or energy receptors are instruments. In fact there are many more nodes within form apart from the seven chakras popularly listed. In my view, no amount of applied thought can open them, just as no amount of applied fragmented thought can even open our physical eyes. If we will our eyes to open, they do not. Yet, we open and close them as and when we choicelessly choose, by intuitive, indivisible thought, don’t we? The same applies for the chakra awakening or kundalini movement within form.

The chakras are automatically activated once we resonate with the divine energy, the fabric of which is love. Love absolute. This requires voluntary inner transformation of our consciousness in lived reality, in thought, word & deed to sync with the divine energy. The yearning of love is a magnetic resonation which draws in the divine energy within us automatically. We seek nothing, just as love seeks nothing, except living for love itself, outpouring its essence joyously, givingly.

There remains no self, as in a separate doer, having dissolved, which is actually what meditation is all about.

In other words, this is the way of our becoming, not an intellectualisation or a casual gym workout!

Our free will alone determines when we choose to walk upon the path. Voluntarily & wholeheartedly.

Old 17-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Perhaps it may be preferable to inquire within, why we want the kundalini, in as our perception of kundalini, to be awakened. If the answer is spiritual ascension, then what does the kundalini have to do with it? If our finger points towards the beauteous moon, do we look at our finger or at the moon?

The chakras or energy receptors are instruments. In fact there are many more nodes within form apart from the seven chakras popularly listed. In my view, no amount of applied thought can open them, just as no amount of applied fragmented thought can even open our physical eyes. If we will our eyes to open, they do not. Yet, we open and close them as and when we choicelessly choose, by intuitive, indivisible thought, don’t we? The same applies for the chakra awakening or kundalini movement within form.

The chakras are automatically activated once we resonate with the divine energy, the fabric of which is love. Love absolute. This requires voluntary inner transformation of our consciousness in lived reality, in thought, word & deed to sync with the divine energy. The yearning of love is a magnetic resonation which draws in the divine energy within us automatically. We seek nothing, just as love seeks nothing, except living for love itself, outpouring its essence joyously, givingly.

There remains no self, as in a separate doer, having dissolved, which is actually what meditation is all about.

In other words, this is the way of our becoming, not an intellectualisation or a casual gym workout!

Our free will alone determines when we choose to walk upon the path. Voluntarily & wholeheartedly.

I disagree with your post.I'm working my energy body for a long time now and it's not love or any other feeling that can make a chakra to open.