Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-11-2018, 05:20 AM
Knower

Strange things happened!? Agnostic turned.... I've no idea yet.

Hi. Until about a little over a year ago, I was a hardcore agnostic. Some would have likely considered me atheist, and I wouldn't have complained.
Then someone very close to me died via suicide, which was excruciating. In my grief, in seeking answers for the seemingly inexplicable, but still very much an agnostic, a strange thing started happening to me.
Everywhere, I started seeing repetitious numbers in time digits. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 10:10...
You name it. I'm talking 6, sometimes more, times a day. Every day. For 8 months solid. Then it just started going away, gradually. It still happens, though not much, and not often.... perhaps once a day, now, which I'd liken more to chance.

For a while though, it was remarkable to the point where my just-as-agnostic fiancee also got spooked just from seeing me surprise myself over and over, time and time again.
Once I was at a market buying groceries late with my fiancee, and the
cashier's machine malfunctioned. The cashier was trying to get it to work, and just as she was able to the large screen in front of me, black just a second prior, now flashed 11:11:11. That moment seemed to last far longer for me than the second it objectively took to move on. I felt shock course through my body.

At around month 3-4, this pattern, whatever it may be, started to "evolve". Gradually I started to notice that... if I happened to be stressed, feeling grief upset, or experiencing negative feelings, I would still see the number pop up somehow, though with a minute either added or taken away. Say, 1:12, or 1:10, instead of the 1:11 I'd grown used to expecting.
If I happened to be at peace, the pattern/synchronicity would manifest normally.

Then once, in an occurrence I still have trouble believing myself, I happened to be a bit stressed when I felt compelled to look at my phone, and It flashed 2:21. In my frustration to understand what it all meant, I was resolute to stare at my phone until it turned to 2:22, as if to dispel the mystic thoughts starting to entrench themselves in my head. So I waited and stared... and waited some more.
It seemed to take very long.
I felt confused and started counting the seconds in my head. I got up to about 45, and realized a minute had surely already passed. Suddenly the bold letters on my iPhone's welcome screen turned... from 2:21 straight into 2:23, jumping the correct number.
I immediately got strong chills and felt quite disturbed. I never tried to do that again.

After many months of this, I accepted that surely this could not be chance. My ever logical mind, always searching for explanations, had personally encountered something it found utterly inexplicable through conventional means. I started considering the spiritual and opening myself to it.

Still, to this day, a year later, it still haunts me. I have no idea what it truly means and who, if anyone, could be behind this experience, outside of perhaps myself having suddenly acquired subconscious superhuman timing abilities.

I'd love to know if anyone could have any insight as to the possible nature of this event, or where I could look for help. Spiritual intuition would say that, due to the shocking and utterly unexpected nature of passing of this close dear one, someone or something realized that, without me at the very least opening my mind to the possibility the person was still alive in some manner, bad things were going to happen to me as well, and set out to change that.
Still, I am hoping to find something more than intuition. I am hoping still, to find true answers.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Master

So I am waiting for Amazon to respond to me and decided to wander through. I usually go to the channeled section (my favorite) and did find your question for a true channeler (at least I think it was you). Anyway, my first instinct is always to be defensive (hello - channeler here) which then turns to amusement (not laughing at you, just them) because time and time again I hear there is no empiracle evidence that any one channeling can be validated. It just isn't going to happen. It's an inside job and until you experience it for yourself, it is really rather unexplainable. Well, there is this really good book called .... think it is Learning to Channel by Sanaya Roman. And it explains a lot. So in the interests of time, I am not disbuting any of that. It can be true for you or not.

However, in answer to your questions about triple digits, it reminded me that I had a questioner ask about triple digits. It is a very well known phenomenon in the spiritual community, and the answers to it are usually pretty much the same. I am linking an answer that was given. I did not channel this answer, lo those many nights I tried LOL, and while I was successful eventually at verbal channeling (which I was attempting to learn at the time) I was ready to give up and asked my daughter to channel some answers because I was feeling very not quite ready. My daughter is a beautiful soul, quite gentle and loving, and she channeled one of her guides (my favorite of her guides) Shen. Now we live in the US. However, Shen lived somewhere else when he was last physical - can't really remember now - but Shen is Chinese, think he lived in Australia, and his accent is British English. To hear my daughter channel is the Queen's English was really rather startling at first. in my book, that is empiracle evidence because I know my daughter through and through, and that is not her accent nor does she phrase things in the same way...but anyway, I used to have the original recording of her channeling these answers (the one's Shen channeled for me) however i think they have been lost. It would be fun to find them (a project for me) but you can read Shen's answer from the link - it is down the page a bit, under triple digits.

Many blessings on your journey. Everyone's is different, but they all begin with a quest. I hope you find what you are looking for :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=40847
Old 02-12-2018, 05:12 AM
Knower

Thank you Nameless.
I don't mean to discount that something is wrong just because it can't or hasn't been verified. I also don't mean to say that people's experiences are false- I think that at the very least they are true for them. That is OK.
But empirical evidence is the kind of information that can be validated for everyone, not just you or I.
I can't make full sense of what happened during those 8 months where I kept seeing triple or quadruple or more digits (10:10, 11:11:11) several times a day, everyday. It is clear to me that it wasn't chance, but the way it started, developed and slowed with no discernible reason. To me it served to open my mind to possibilities that go beyond that which I was used to consider.

But it isn't empirical evidence, since it doesn't show you, or others, anything of tangible value in terms of proof. With this post I'm just looking to understand what people have found about these numbers in their journey, because I've accepted what happened to me as much as you've accepted your daughter or you channeling.
But in general, I search to find truth, whatever it may be, always guided by the principle that I would like truth that can be shared with others in a manner that is testable, verifiable, falsifiable, reviewed by peers. I think the Aware study by Dr. Sam Parnia is an example of what I'm looking for. Provided they find hits for the type of validation they are using, it will serve as the baseline for others to accomplish the same study and validate as well. Each validation increases the likelihood that the results are indeed of empirical significance (though our numerous changes/tweaks to physical theories, in history, have taught us nothing is truly set in stone)

Thank you for your wishes, again, and I'll read the thread to try and gain insight as to where to continue my future search!