Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-07-2020, 10:28 AM
lejonjus

How are new teachings being brought in?

This came up for me while processing something in a different thread.

How are new teachings being brought in? Do you think the past teachings change or lose effectiveness to the new teachings?

Reflecting on when I would participate in certain religions in the past like Christianity and Wicca. I could sense new information had been brought in and the teachings weren't acknowledging them so I had to get that information elsewhere.

Maybe the new teachings that are being brought in are through each other. The things we are individually channeling and experiencing and then share collectively.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Elfin

Hi there... And my belief is thst maybe as children we are taught things dependant upon the belief or religion of the family. But we grow , we learn, we experience different things, until the time when we make our own conclusion about life, religion , the universe and everything that goes with it. Our whole experience is solely based on each one of our individual experience. Because only "we" can live our own life.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Elfin

.....also why am I getting the strangest , strongest feeling of deja vu here?!!???
Old 06-07-2020, 06:13 PM
lejonjus

Individual journey definitely and through sharing we can expand and evolve further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.....also why am I getting the strangest , strongest feeling of deja vu here?!!???

Is your deja vu contagious? Now I'm getting deja vu. Where am I? : )
Old 06-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus

How are new teachings being brought in? Do you think the past teachings change or lose effectiveness to the new teachings?

Reflecting on when I would participate in certain religions in the past like Christianity and Wicca. I could sense new information had been brought in and the teachings weren't acknowledging them so I had to get that information elsewhere.

Maybe the new teachings that are being brought in are through each other. The things we are individually channeling and experiencing and then share collectively.
Nothing wrong with learning something new. If it serves it purpose and thats what your into then amen.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Individual journey definitely and through sharing we can expand and evolve further.

Is your deja vu contagious? Now I'm getting deja vu. Where am I? : )
It MUST be!!!! ...... Have we had this same conversation before???? It felt to me as though we did!!!!
Old 09-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvfG3y77SuI

Maybe better to think of them as new 'learnings', tho.