Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-09-2018, 04:33 AM
Knower

Cruel spirit activity. Why is spirit doing this to me?

I have a spirit who really is OCD into breast in images and speaking about them incessantly. Never refer me as a person, just his vulgar thing and say to the effect when I tried to speak and spirit responded with softly saying in insulting high pitched sound "girl can not talk to me, girl be quiet while playing with girl's body" and sing obscene words in my ears. Maddening.

Can anyone find out about this spirit's doing? This also follows me around, and meddles with syllables when I speak words or sounds slurred. Also forces me away from thinking with force behind that and resistance too. Speaking divine help ends up silent, not even a word. I get grabbed right in the brain and will not let me hum a song sound.

I can feel spirit's touch and cold "hands", hear spirit's and images and ruins my dreams while sleeping. I often see bright yellow or blue tiny orb as well.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 04-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Master

Sounds more like a living human messing with you.
Old 17-09-2018, 03:16 AM
Knower

Need to find a medium or psychic to send spirit away is urgently requested. How can I find psychic to assist in spirit extradition as soon as possible. Also please meditate upon these or talk with your angels, guides, spirits on these to confirm what I described?

One thing you all should have full attention this dangerous spirit is capable of hurting badly bodily.

Please do not confuse trying to make sense, they are how I write this way and I described about what I've personally experienced them. Just ask question for each description.

Like twisting the back to cause pain for long time right after swim, take note that during swim pain-free, every time! I had to drop swimming membership card. Another one is painful spasms if stretching out my leg. Shaking hand holding the mug full of hot tea causing it to spill if not careful. Etc.

I tried to describe these experiences here and got wrong answers before. That i wanted attention from spirit's is false, This descriptions I gave here is *exactly* what I experienced. If not understanding, please free to ask questions. I need outside help action urgently as I am not in control of spirit's since spirit is in control of mine's. Really and also play with my emotions against my will.

I can just talk, write without thinking, act with minimal thinking but I really need my life back together without spirit's holding with mean purposes of my hands every second. If I play with my emotions, spirit forces this down.

This entity is with me every minute *every day*. Even I know this from how my dreams behaves is not mine either.

What entity does:

Every time I try to think, blinking eyes every time my thoughts shatters with a shock instantly with mental disorienting blow each time, also with strong resistance. Much like spirit's hands in my brain holding thought patterns still with resistance and make me parrot wrong if I spoke to spirit. Waves of powerful grabs when I try to twist and turn away from spirit's hands and brain gets shaken hard with row after row of shocks of disorienting attacks.

Also I see image of a hand held out in front of me waiting to hit me again. You see people pat the top of dog's head and dog eyes flinch/blink reflex in time. That what i experience that too. When speaking, words comes out wrong and feel resistance from spirit's hand not letting me to complete each word. Checking comes out Ch---, speaking comes like this speee----. If I force words out harder and more carefully, ends up same thing. I am deaf but I speak decently before that when I met this awful spirit.

Crystals I have them, unable to touch them because spirit will not let me feel them even 1 lb black tourmaline and big spray of black kyanite. Forcefully, if I feel crystal, spirit will take mine and make me sense it wrong by spirit's way. I can feel the change and that is not mine. Try to sing or hum a OM, end up with a scream and lot of cruel laughter from spirit or stayed quiet unable to hum.

I kept hearing over and over from my ears and words in my mind, remember also spirit acted like I'm not there and spirit pretends like I have schizophrenia by speaking in my mind which I do not have that disease.

Words and noises are:

Breast, repeatedly loud sounds, talking loudly to me in negative way.

Also I feel vibration of a slap and comes with that slap sound as well.

Spirit always yells at me *come on!!! fight with me* over and over and lot of gentle "nudges" to my shoulder trying to encourage me. Also "come on, get angry, let out a scream!" Even spirit wanted me to go crazy by trying to encourage me to do that by playing out the nut-case act in my mind telling me do it too. I refused that and I'm well grounded in reality. And spirit says in berating words for anything I did or during doing anything every minute. Sprit tells me "not talk to me" if I tried to talk to spirit.

Like I said, I can talk but spirit takes me over all the time and do the doing what I talk or try to think different results in powerful resistance that I can't break away. For example, I go zig, spirit takes me and go zig even I did not do the zig by myself, but when i go next to zag by trying to be different, spirit refuses and "zag" spirit's way. Forcefully.

This goes this way like this, imagine that like a medium taken over by spirit secretly and play perfect imitation of the person's personality till person try to force out a word person's way, spirit forces it away smoothly and say the word (almost not knowing that tooO not person's voice.

Cheers, Stonecollector.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:25 AM
Knower

Need to find a medium or psychic to send spirit away is urgently requested. How can I find psychic to assist in spirit extradition as soon as possible? Also please meditate upon these or talk with your angels, guides, spirits on these to confirm what I described? This has been going on for years after right after started my spiritual meditation which spirit barged into mine.

One thing you all should have full attention this dangerous spirit is capable of hurting badly bodily.

Please do not confuse trying to make sense, they are how I write this way and I described about what I've personally experienced them. Just ask question for each description.

Like twisting the back to cause pain for long time right after swim, take note that during swim pain-free, every time! I had to drop swimming membership card. Another one is painful spasms if stretching out my leg. Shaking hand holding the mug full of hot tea causing it to spill if not careful. Etc.

I tried to describe these experiences here and got wrong answers before. That i wanted attention from spirit's is false, This descriptions I gave here is *exactly* what I experienced. If not understanding, please free to ask questions. I need outside help action urgently as I am not in control of spirit's since spirit is in control of mine's. Really and also play with my emotions against my will.

I can just talk, write without thinking, act with minimal thinking but I really need my life back together without spirit's holding with mean purposes of my hands every second. If I play with my emotions, spirit forces this down.

This entity is with me every minute *every day*. Even I know this from how my dreams behaves is not mine either.

What entity does:

Every time I try to think, blinking eyes every time my thoughts shatters with a shock instantly with mental disorienting of shocks barged through mind forcefully each time also with this, push aside my personality of soul. Much like spirit's hands in my brain holding thought patterns still with resistance and make me parrot wrong if I spoke to spirit. Waves of powerful grabs when I try to twist and turn away from spirit's hands and brain gets shaken hard with row after row of shocks of disorienting attacks.

Also I see image of a hand held out in front of me waiting to hit me again. You see people pat the top of dog's head and dog eyes flinch/blink reflex in time. That what i experience that too. When speaking, words comes out wrong and feel resistance from spirit's hand not letting me to complete each word. Checking comes out Ch---, speaking comes like this speee----. If I force words out harder and more carefully, ends up same thing. I am deaf but I speak decently before that when I met this awful spirit.

Crystals I have them, unable to touch them because spirit will not let me feel them even 1 lb black tourmaline and big spray of black kyanite. Forcefully, if I feel crystal, spirit will take mine and make me sense it wrong by spirit's way. I can feel the change and that is not mine. Try to sing or hum a OM, end up with a scream and lot of cruel laughter from spirit or stayed quiet unable to hum.

I kept hearing over and over from my ears and words in my mind, remember also spirit acted like I'm not there and spirit pretends like I have schizophrenia by speaking in my mind which I do not have that disease.

Words and noises are:

Breast, repeatedly loud sounds, talking loudly to me in negative way.

Also I feel vibration of a slap and comes with that slap sound as well.

Spirit always yells at me *come on!!! fight with me* over and over and lot of gentle "nudges" to my shoulder trying to encourage me. Also "come on, get angry, let out a scream!" Even spirit wanted me to go crazy by trying to encourage me to do that by playing out the nut-case act in my mind telling me do it too. I refused that and I'm well grounded in reality. And spirit says in berating words for anything I did or during doing anything every minute. Sprit tells me "not talk to me" if I tried to talk to spirit.

Like I said, I can talk but spirit takes me over all the time and do the doing what I talk or try to think different results in powerful resistance that I can't break away. For example, I go zig, spirit takes me and go zig even I did not do the zig by myself, but when i go next to zag by trying to be different, spirit refuses and "zag" spirit's way. Forcefully.

This goes this way like this, imagine that like a medium taken over by spirit secretly and play perfect imitation of the person's personality till person try to force out a word person's way, spirit forces it away smoothly and say the word (almost not knowing that tooO not person's voice.

Cheers, Stonecollector.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Master

I really hope you find some help with this. My heart goes out to you. I had a spirit attachment not long ago and i talked her into going to the light. Im so sorry you are going through this. Im sorry i cannot help. I know its probably not a demon, but this may be too strong for a medium to do. You may have to go to a priest, but i dont know. Also a reiki master can assist you in removing this entity
Old 17-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Seeker

I would highly recommend Wayne Brewer. He specializes in removing dark entities and demons from you & your home. He does charge but it is worth it; I've used him myself and he is the real deal. Also, there is an herb called Asafoetida; I would burn some of this while walking through the house, also stand in the smoke and let it wash over you.It is extremely effective in breaking the grasp of these entities. You can buy it online and it is WAY stronger than sage, light years beyond in it's ability to send dark entities running. I wish you health and happiness!
Old 17-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Master

I think if you look around you can find some one to kick out your ghost . You might try some of the standard stuff , like telling the ghost there dead , its time to move on , go to the wite light , hell is just a myth , ect. You can do a smudging . There is also the possability that this is a human created thought form . We all do this to some extent . There are methods to clear out thought forms posted on the net . They are selling stuff so I wont post links , but there easy to find . I will give you my fev. search site .
https://www.startpage.com
Old 20-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Seeker

Same'ish problem... unwanted 'friends/spirits/energy left over form dead folks not wanting to leave/move on? or too scared to pass over because they lived evil lives... are now carrying on with evil things while they waste away here.... annoying me... and challenging me by trying to bully me?? i hate bullies... would LOVE to find out how to make them suffer??? anybody please??

'They need help to be pushed into hell or something??

Anyone in the UK that may assist with 'a spirit assasin or something'

''Im not even kidding.. these guys need to be taken care of''

''They're real low lives.. love to push buttons''

Can anyone assist???