Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-11-2018, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
That was an interesting dissertation there, @guthrio!
Tailor, that sounds similar to my wife. She worries about everything and is miserable when there's nothing to worry about. She and I are opposites in pretty much every imaginable way. I say that you don't put energy into the weird crazy outlandish bad things that could possibly happen - and she says that she worries about all this stuff so that it doesn't happen. Maybe we balance each other out and ultimately nothing happens.

With regard to reverse manifestation, perhaps guthrio is on to something with the idea that you are actually manifesting your true desire, not the other thing you visualize -is that a possibility.

Welcome to the forum. Love and Light.

I guess I'm not the only one out there after all! Hopefully I find someone that'll balance me out too- I'm exhausted!
Old 10-12-2018, 06:05 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I also have the same experience before. I have this funny story. When I was still in college, I always wish for me NOT to be called on recitations. Turns out, I am the favorite "random" student to be called by my professor. Since then, I always had doubts in life and I would always think of the opposite of what I would actually like to happen. For example, when there are recitations, I always think that maybe I would be called, and the opposite happened. Sounds funny LOL
Old 14-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to have similar experiences to you, I used to think about something great happening and then the opposite would happen. It created a pattern and I started to believe it more and more, as though I was always 'unlucky'.

The worst part is that I believed it, and it kept on happening to me. After learning about the law of attraction I shifted my focus and that was the only thing that seemed to help. I pretty much erased it from my mind and it disappeared
Old 25-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Ascender
From my understanding of Abe material the first time this happened it was out if the vortex and based in resistance. Then from that time on your belief was cemented n your and that the opposite of what you want always happens and you have been inadvertently manifesting it deliberately.