Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 03-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
Jesus, the Christ

I commented on another thread explaining the rise and composition of Christianity. And along the way I didn't get into it but I mentioned some stuff about who Jesus really was.

I didn't wanna put this in the other thread because it's another subject. But I am obsessive and I have to write it somewhere lol

Religion has tried to claim Jesus and history and people the world over are obsessed with this man more than any religious figure.

And what I find about Jesus is that he really was not something different from us. But there is something more to him that we have a hard time grasping because of so much myth and legend, and not to mention the amount of add ons the Roman Catholic Church developed.

This is more of a Sequel to my writing in the thread

"Christianity is not a Religion".

---

I believe that we are all Souls. We are spiritual beings have a human experience. I think a lot of you believe that. We are not Archangels or Higher Spirits who have chosen to never incarnate or participant in other dimensions, we are souls who want to learn and evolve in a very courageous way. I mean at the end of the day we are all Spirit, or Spirits. But as souls we have a distinction and ajourney through many realms and worlds that exist- and the physical Realm is one of them. A very difficult School Room. Same goes for Animals who are Souls who venture in with us.

There are all types of entities and we've heard of angels or spirit-guides, who are really old souls who guide us and either don't ever have to come back to this Earth plane unless they choose to (which can either help or hurt their karma). It's always a risk coming into materiality but that's what makes us so amazing and the greater Angels like Michael love us. We have so much bravery and willpower to be tested. I guess we get it from Mom and Dad

You know we are not alone. God's very Soul, which is a collective consciousness is incarnate in the whole universe. Some call this the Holy Spirit. That is within us, and we always have an inner guidance since our soul is closely knitted and tethered to that Spirit.

Anyway- back to Jesus. I feel there is a class of souls who are very spiritual and religious and I don't mean this in the earthy way because a huge amount of religious folk are in fact hypocrites with a lot of dark motives who hide behind it. These are souls with highly spiritual intentions. Majority of us with our free will have chosen the route where it will take us many lifetimes to fulfill our purpose for coming into materiality. That is the norm for most Souls. We go from kindergarten to high school to college at our own pace and we want to experience all we can from this realm.

But there are some souls who wanna "get it over with" very quickly. They are like the genius savants in grammar school who are propelled to high school learning to college graduation in a matter of very short years. We call them "ascended masters" or RCC calls them "Saints". It may take such a soul one lifetime or perhaps several to accomplish their goal. The Buddha says he remembers his past lives where it did take him quite some time to attain full enlightenment in human form. Usually these souls ascend and become higher guides for larger groups of people or tribes of souls.

I believe Jesus was a very spiritual and pure-hearted soul who wanted to accomplish everything in his one lifetime so that his life could be a beacon of hope, an example for everyone. This is rare because very few who come down from Heaven choose such a life since it constantly filled with upheavals of spiritual transformation. Jesus died several times, inwardly before he reached the age of 30 as we all know him for what he is famous for, for becoming the Christ of his peoples' Scriptures.

Now God is not some singular Person with an agenda and had this "Son" guy at his side and threw him into earth in a body and said to die a horrible death. The language of the "Father and Son" is all poetic. And Jesus who loved himself and saw himself in others due to all the spiritual training and experiences he had been through before he began teaching saw himself as "a son", and called God "daddy". There was something naïve and childlike about Jesus very different from other ascended masters.

It was through Jesus' simple everyday life that the Universe, the All that Is showed humanity through this instrument how we are all suppose to be. How we are to live if we wish to evolve, ascend, and be liberated, to be enlightened.

I feel as though a contract was made between Jesus and what we call "God", before he incarnated. We all create one before we enter. But in Jesus' contract he would have to go through certain things for his own development and for others. Crucifixion and death was one of them because this is the way of all Souls experiencing the earthly ego. The way of descent, suffering, and then rebirth. It is written in the fabric of the stars and galaxies. The ancients called this "the Logos". John's Gospel identified Jesus' life with the Logos. The Jewish people called it "the Son of God", the pagans saw it as the "Sun" in the sky. The Sun-Son, morning-mourning, day-death, the seasons changing from winter into spring.

It's a template, a pattern for everyone. We may not have literal crosses but all have some cross in life due to their own karma from this life or a past life. Jesus' karma was pure but since all it about growth not all tragedy is about payment. The whole point of Jesus' death was a message from the Divine which is "I love you all unconditionally, I have already forgiven you all. You owe me no debts. Debts are already paid...if you just live a life of forgiveness and release".

Remember this was a world, a time when our humanity was largely stuck in a Tribal consciousness. The only way out was for it to end that way. Jesus with his own God-given psychic talents knew how it was gona end. He would need to be sacrificed, scapegoated by the Temple Priests, put to death by the corrupt power of Rome and it's program for how things should be. That was the only way to satisfy and cleanse the hearts and minds of the people he was born to because their minds were so stuck in that mode. It usually takes a great death, a national tragedy, a loss of something "precious" something most loved to wake people up from their ignorance to see what is wrong with the consciousness of the whole and how to evolve out of it.

This replays in all of human history, our families, our own personal lives. It's a fact of spiritual evolution and growth.

Jesus went to his death forgiving his enemies. You teach what you say all day, eventually it must come into practice. And he did just that. His way on the Cross, as dramatic as it was, is the way out of our karma, from our sins. And sin doesn't always mean "evil", there is bad karma, but sin is more like karma and it takes you to ups and downs. There is something greater which is Grace. Karma is missing the mark of perfection, it's a mixed bag of good and bad which is what being human entails. Perfection- Grace- are of God.

This is why St. Paul says "He was perfected through suffering". The perfecting of Jesus, was for our perfection. God made sure since Jesus signed up for this, to go through all the suffering or descents he needed to in his life especially the final one on the actual Cross as a martyr for his new Way of seeing the Law, to perfect him; thus for us to learn what will happen to us to perfect us.

Jesus didn't know everything as a human. He also felt like a failure on the Cross, he felt how could it have come to this. Something that gathered a big flowing in one part of Palestine, and when reaching the epicenter of his people; the Temple which he trashed got him into troubled and killed. But it was all part of the plan and another side of his mind grasped that. That is why he could go to the Cross with a peace of mind.

The Resurrection is more complicated because its like Jesus entered back into his body. His body was raised. The molecules and atomic structure was transformed by God and the Angels and Guides who helped Jesus as a result of the perfect life he lived in human form. It was both a vindication for Him and his teachings. And it was a message from the Universe- "there is No Death", all is a passing thing and a door to the next level.

Jesus' spirit was already finished with earthly life and he accomplished this all in one incarnation, and he remained close to his friends and disciples for a while appearing and reappearing only to them with this risen physical form. But when the time was right that was relinquished, and he went on to the process of ascension. He went through other dimensions and realms simultaneously when visiting the Apostles for his own development and evolution. Jesus the Christ is now a highly evolved, highly ascended Being who is closer to God, one with God more than any other ascended master who wlaked the Earth. And there have been many like him who have come in and lived the most rigorous lives such as his own Mother Mary, the Saints Francis of Assisi, or Anthony of Padua, Teresa of Avila, just to name a few.

But he chose his incarnation at a most difficult time in human history. A time when majority of the world was in fact evil and violence was the norm. And he became a victim of it but showed how that cycle is ended with forgiveness and he was no longer the victim. He didn't make anyone a victim of his suffering. His pain was transformed with love and forgiveness which is the message of the Cross, and all crosses subsequently if carried with the "right attitude".

These deeply spiritual souls, souls of pure Faith have graced our surface from time to time but as you can see they are very few inbetween. The reason they are given or ascend to such a higher level is because of the lives their lead and completed on Earth. The average soul entity can not reach that until after many lifetimes if they Karmically didn't set out to do it in the first place. That is why you have so many psychic teachers tell you "Sorry but you CAN'T be Mother Teresa. Go live your own life and karma as you planned it to the best of your ability". Mother Teresa was a very old soul who was evolved enough to live such a life, or she was someone who set out to live that life and chose that existence for herself and for others.

They call this course of Earth schooling "ascended master" or "Sainthood", You can just say these souls live these lives for "the Glory of God" which is really what it is. Sacrificial Service on behalf of others and for the sake of God's Spirit into the Earth, the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

I hope some of this made sense because I don't even know what the hell I just wrote lol
Old 04-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Gracey

some good for for thought here.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Amilius777

I like alot of what was spoken here but must admit I have a lot of trouble with the concept of sacrificial service.

This feels to be a sort of belief of old... that to follow the path which Jesus himself took... is one of sacrificial service.

I understand the sacrifice we make... of the little ego self... to merge with the creator... but it seems to me that from the act of re -connecting with the creator the service becomes one where I certainly feel like I gain alot more than I am asked to sacrifice?!

I keep getting this feeling... that one aspect I have had to transcend as someone who was raised in a very fundamentalist Christain belief of sacrifice... that service... to God means... accepting lack...
It seems in my personal communication with Jesus... he is trying to alert me to the true abundance which flows within the serving of God?! Which is something that happens naturally as we connect more wholly with god.

Perhaps I am missing something here?

I am really struggling with what sacrifice actually means and... why it is a message which has become so confusing in some brances of Christianity because to me - it seems there is a flow of abundance once we remember our connection to God...and that god actually wants us to remember that...

Thankyou!
Old 05-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Thanks Amilius777

I like alot of what was spoken here but must admit I have a lot of trouble with the concept of sacrificial service.

This feels to be a sort of belief of old... that to follow the path which Jesus himself took... is one of sacrificial service.

I understand the sacrifice we make... of the little ego self... to merge with the creator... but it seems to me that from the act of re -connecting with the creator the service becomes one where I certainly feel like I gain alot more than I am asked to sacrifice?!

I keep getting this feeling... that one aspect I have had to transcend as someone who was raised in a very fundamentalist Christain belief of sacrifice... that service... to God means... accepting lack...
It seems in my personal communication with Jesus... he is trying to alert me to the true abundance which flows within the serving of God?! Which is something that happens naturally as we connect more wholly with god.

Perhaps I am missing something here?

I am really struggling with what sacrifice actually means and... why it is a message which has become so confusing in some brances of Christianity because to me - it seems there is a flow of abundance once we remember our connection to God...and that god actually wants us to remember that...

Thankyou!

At the moment we are..."natural love"...beings constructed in the image of god...
BUT ONLY IN THE IMAGE OF GODS "SOUL BEING"...NOT OF HIS "DEVINE BEING".....
that is why earthlings struggle to give everything in service to others. If we were like god in his very ESSENCE, then being in service to others would be a simply Devine natural thing to do or way to be...we would not hesitate to give freely all that we have...EVERY SINGAL THING WE OWN, HOME, CLOTHES SHOES AND ALL.... And we would know that abundance is ours, and we would find that we could easily replace all that we had, that we had given to others.

And we can also become like god, and in gods very essence....all holy, all loving and all merciful.

And the closer we become like god in his very essence, then the more natural it will feel to be totaly in service to "ONE AND ALL, WHO MAYBE IN NEED"......

"MIND THOUGH" we are never in service to god, because god needs nothing....BUT GOD WOULD APPRECIATE US, BEING IN SERVICE TO OTHERS.

We would want to be in service to every other being in this universe who maybe in need...if we get closer to god in his very devine essence.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:26 AM
Master

Don't get carried away with the good deeds apparently performed by 'Saint Teresa'.
There are plenty of other sources too where you can make up your own mind.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-mta022813.php
Old 07-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Master
I saw TWO signs last night that signaled from God, and I have to add this.

I never thought this in my wildest dreams until I saw something online about "gods" and then I witnessed a confirmation from a synchronistic signThis is gonna sound crazy but,

long before any of us existed there were Spirit Beings before the physical realm came to be who existed and basically tried things out, learned from their existence, understood the Self, consciousness you name it. And these highly evolved Spirit Beings helped create the universe to pave the way for new spirits who desired to experience school in various different ways. The Earth being one of them

These Spirit- Beings had been seen as gods and goddesses in ancient times. These are not to be confused with Angels and Archangels. Those are spiritual beings who came into existence to be part of God's Army of Light.
Technically nothing "comes into existence". it's just that all Beings who exist were all part of God (The All that Is) and didn't leave "the nest" so to speak until a certain moment in their choosing. Once that happens the entity becomes a separate, individual with free will. And some beings are sometimes formed into different genus depending on the Will of the One, the All, God, etc.

These gods and goddesses, or higher Spirit Beings are all different and they are one with the One, but they are different.

I believe Jesus, before he became a human soul was one of these ancient Beings who helped or probably did create the Physical Universe. As in says in John Gospel- "In the beginning was the Word, all things made through the Word", "Everything was created by Jesus Christ". Ancient Israel looked to other divine beings in the "council of God" as those who were like mediators.

The thing is, these Beings if they ever choose to incarnate which is rare are considered "ascended Masters", and some human souls have reached that level of "ascended Master". Ascended Master and the Gods/Goddesses are in the same realm, the same plane of Beingness.

This doesn't make Jesus greater than us because his cosmic- soul past is far more ancient. It just shows how and why his life was so unique and pre-destined. Not only foreseen by the Israelites but also seen in visions by the Egyptians (Horus) the Hindus (Krishna), and other savior shepherd beings. This Entity has been guiding humanity for a long time, and he became an ascended master, a Savior that could identify with our suffering as a way out of our suffering for us
Old 15-10-2017, 04:51 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Thanks Amilius77