Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-09-2018, 04:22 AM
Experiencer
Tigers, and Lions...but No Bears

A really crazy dream I had recently that I can make no sense of. I had someone hand me off two tigers (full grown) that had harnesses on them at my front door step. They did not attack and seemed pretty tame to human contact. This person wanted me to watch them and they took off after handing me their leads. I did not know what to do with them given their size so I remember in my dream coaxing them into the basement where for some reason or another I had a full grown Lion down there. I remember thinking....Please get along because I don't know how I can break up a cat fight of that magnitude or size. And all I remember is hearing pacing and a few gutteral growls downstairs of them pacing and roaming around. It seemed very real when I dreamt this but I do not know why I dreamt it or what it means. I also don't know why I had a Lion already when I put the two full grown Tigers down there with him. Extremely weird dream. Any insight on this?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:55 AM
Experiencer

maby power/spirit animals?

cool!
Old 15-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator
I suspect the big cats represent subconscious animal instincts centered around protection and domination through aggression. We all have it as it is a necessary tool for survival within a mortal environment but it appears as though others may be blaming you for their aggression or defensive posturing or otherwise looking to you to take responsibility for their protection. It all feels very threatening to you even though you have been able to keep the peace. Do you have passive aggressive people in your life? Do you sense you feel responsible when people get upset or aggressive with you? In some way you are taking responsibility for someone else and it's making you uneasy.

An alternate interpretation may be that you have some inherent talents at keeping the peace in potentially volatile situations. You know how to make calmer heads prevail. You may not be aware of this and the dream is trying to help you see this. The overall feelings you had in the dream may help clarify if you feel threatened or just curious about how to maintain peace in volatile situations.
Old 16-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I suspect the big cats represent subconscious animal instincts centered around protection and domination through aggression. We all have it as it is a necessary tool for survival within a mortal environment but it appears as though others may be blaming you for their aggression or defensive posturing or otherwise looking to you to take responsibility for their protection. It all feels very threatening to you even though you have been able to keep the peace. Do you have passive aggressive people in your life? Do you sense you feel responsible when people get upset or aggressive with you? In some way you are taking responsibility for someone else and it's making you uneasy.

An alternate interpretation may be that you have some inherent talents at keeping the peace in potentially volatile situations. You know how to make calmer heads prevail. You may not be aware of this and the dream is trying to help you see this. The overall feelings you had in the dream may help clarify if you feel threatened or just curious about how to maintain peace in volatile situations.

I would have to agree with the alternate interpretation sounding the most accurate in how others that know me have said they feel I am. Many times throughout my life various people have told me that they felt I would have made a very fair judge had I pursued this field instead of the medical field I am in. Even in the field I am working in I do have an ability to deal with many personality types that come in. I am able to read them and determine what personality their energy gives off and then correlate my approach in taking care of them in the best manner for that personality. I would have to agree with what my friends and family say in that for some reason I am able to defuse a lot of hostile people and keep the peace. But sometimes in doing so I do take in that energy being empathic and not always am I fully grounded. But I am a pretty level headed person in trying to always see things fairly from both sides when there is conflict in a situation.