Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 28-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Experiencer

Having had a NDE, I can hardly wait until my time comes again and is final...soon, I hope! (Lol...sounds fatalistic, but I'm not about to bring it on at my own hand...unless possibly I find I'll have a long, painful condition.) "Dying" (really, there is no such thing) was the most wonderful thing I have any memory of ever happening. The reality of existence is "over there" (wherever or whatever you wanna call it), not here.

Not everyone who's had a NDE has a life review. I didn't (or don't remember it if I did)...but I kinda wonder if it's because those who don't didn't reach the point where that would happen. Whatever, nothing to fear...no judgement of "transgressions" in this life (I've heard that time and time again from NDE accounts who have had a life review, but I also somewhat "felt" it in my NDE).
Old 28-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Master
I am scared if i will be in agony till my last breath.
Not the death itself but the pain. Hope it will be quick.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Having had a NDE, I can hardly wait until my time comes again and is final...soon, I hope! (Lol...sounds fatalistic, but I'm not about to bring it on at my own hand...unless possibly I find I'll have a long, painful condition.) "Dying" (really, there is no such thing) was the most wonderful thing I have any memory of ever happening. The reality of existence is "over there" (wherever or whatever you wanna call it), not here.

Not everyone who's had a NDE has a life review. I didn't (or don't remember it if I did)...but I kinda wonder if it's because those who don't didn't reach the point where that would happen. Whatever, nothing to fear...no judgement of "transgressions" in this life (I've heard that time and time again from NDE accounts who have had a life review, but I also somewhat "felt" it in my NDE).

A wonderful post and then I noticed it was post 111 which makes it even more special
Old 28-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Guide

I am not scared of dying because I'm sure that this life is just my chance to learn and gain experience. Nothing more....I am a soul
Old 28-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearspirit
I'm not afraid of physical death. But I fear being erased even in soul form.

yes if youre talking about non existence - I find that idea utterly terrifying
Old 29-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Experiencer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
A wonderful post and then I noticed it was post 111 which makes it even more special

Wow...I didn't notice that...thanks for pointing that out, barrynu!

An interesting note, I've been wondering about the significance of 1111 and 111 for a year or two, and frequently when I look at the clock those very numbers appear, especially 1111. 111 appearing only recently. My spiritual sensing of the ethereal has recently (in the last couple years) come in waves and are more intense...not that I'm becoming some kind of guru, lol (I'm not)...merely personal in regards to my contemplation. Not really sure what it could mean, but since others claim some kind of spiritual awakening that sure makes sense to me!
Old 29-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Master
I've always wondered what it means too. So many say it does but I don't know what but from the time I wake up till I go to bed. I see double and triple numbers and the 1111 as well. Even if I wake up at night and look at the clock it will be something like 3:33 or 4:44. Just boggles my mind but I don't know if it meant anything or not...but this has been going on a year now.

As for being afraid of dying. No, I'm not.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Master
Pain ..... yes .... I am human, so who isn't afraid of a painful ending.

But of Dying ..... not so much these days.

It's something we will all face one day, and what comes next ..... hmmm .... well, that will be very interesting to find out eh ?
Old 29-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Master
I think for us, our biggest fear would be in not living. I think those that live a good life. One that they loved and enjoyed. Would not be afraid of dying.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Knower

I'm not afraid of death. I don't want to go anytime soon--I like it here, and there are still things I think I'm here to do--but when the time comes, I think I'll be happy to go.

When I was 21, I woke up one morning rock-bottom in a pit of despair. I was in so much pain, and my life was such a shambles, I believed killing myself was a reasonable option. I sat on the edge of my bed, alone in the house, a loaded revolver in my hand, and I felt ready to do the deed--it was okay, and I was at total peace with it.

But then I had the overwhelming sense that I was standing in front of two open doors, and that I could walk through either one of them and everything would be all right. Neither was a better choice than the other. I could exit the game, or I could stay in it and either choice was perfectly fine.

So (obviously) I stayed, and decided to play this round in the game to its conclusion.

Then, a decade later, my best friend died. A few days later, I received a visit from him. The experience was so intense and undeniable--I had no real belief in the soul, or life beyond death, and wasn't even interested in the question, but that experience blew the doors off my reality. I'm still processing it to this day, almost 16 years later., but what is so clear to me, and has been since then, is that death is not only nothing to fear, it's something to joyfully embrace. I have to be careful around people who are grieving over a death that has or is about to happen, because my automatic inner response to hearing of a death is, "Oh! good for them! They got to go home! I'm so happy for them!" And while I'm not about to leave just yet, I admit that I envy the dead a bit, because while I like it here and am enjoying this round of game, there's no place like home.