Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
It was my understanding that arcons was another name for the being some call jinn or demons which don't have physical bodies. I would think the beings that seeded our planet and created humans in their own image, would have had physical bodies as well.

I'm pretty sure the Dolores Cannon books say that seeding life on different plants is something the ETs do as part of the Divine plan. And earth is not the only place this is done.

One thing I find interesting is that in the bible, before the flood, people lived to be hundreds of years old. And I'm pretty sure in there some where after that it says that man will only live to 12O. I don't think it was God that flooded the earth, but ETs which they thought were Gods at the time. And it sounds like they put a cap on our lifespan and made it so that we can no longer live past 120. Some of these aliens supposedly live for thousands of years, and we are lucky to make to 100. These aliens suck, we should find a way to fix our dna and live longer.

I think we fully had the capability within our dna to live very long lives as well however you have to factor in outside influences for example.... such as all the garbage and preservative that the government allows to go into our food, chemtrails and contrails they shower our sky with, mandated vaccines that may have more than we believe are in them (for our own good), elf and gwen towers that have an affect to drop our vibration and frequency, mind control through the masses, as well as not forgeting "big pharma" and all that will help us get well (supposedly). I believe all these things have also played a strong role in stepping down our life span from that which it actually could be.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Master
If we go back to ancient Sumeria and the tales of Gilgamesh - and all the 5,000+ years old cuneiform tablets (and the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, the Egyptian God) the Annunaki means "those who from the sky came down" and it also has significance to the Dogon tribes in Africa.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...82ZowZQVFQel0v

There was Enki, Enlil...and a few other names I cannot recall right now.

Some say they were good aliens who taught mankind...some say they were bad aliens, who played around with their own DNA and neanderthal DNA, creating a hybrid (man) as a slave race to mine for monatomic gold and ochre...the gold was to line their fragile atmosphere on a planet back in either the Orion or Pleiades system (somewhere in Taurus) and the ochre was used to protect their delicate skin against the Earth's harsh UV rays...

That's basically all I have learned about them.