Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 13-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Experiencer

On my laptop now

Here's a link to White Warrior's excellent topic "A Course to Spirit Guides". It's very long but well worth reading.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...500#post763500

I also found this site quite helpful:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
You'll need to page down to the section Basic, Everyday Signs from our Spirit Guides, to find a write up about 1111s, though the whole page is interesting.

You'll find that different sites can give slightly different answers to the repeating numbers. As I understand it, once you have a good connection with your Spirit Guide(s), you can show your intent to which definitions you wish to use.

The only real big difference I have found so far is repeating 4s

Happy reading!
Old 13-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Seeker

I saw it today... Actually just a little while ago. Didn't sleep too well so I let myself sleep in and I suddenly woke up, looked at the phone and it was 11:11. Ive been noticing seeing it a lot more recently too.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in but anyhow, I've been seeing this sequence for a while. Could somebody please help me understand what it means? Because the internet isnt giving me a proper answer. But i am not sure what it really means.
Thank you. Hugs.
dear sruthy: you might find way more explanations in the "Twin Flames/Soul mates" section of this forum. Apparently it is a number linked with Twin Flame connections.

Have you fallen in love lately?
Old 03-07-2014, 03:44 AM
Master
I thought 11:11 was just a sign to get your attention.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Seeker

11:11

I began seeing this sequence of numbers about ten years ago --- not just on a digital clock.

After reading and meditating about this phenomenon, I have come to understand that it's my spiritual guardian letting me know tough times are up ahead but that it's going to be alright. Sometimes it's like a sign of reassurance when I am in the middle of some emotionally difficult stuff.

I had to pipe up because when it first began happening to me, I thought I was really losing it --- I wanted to reassure others that there's meaning behind it and you will find answers if you look for them.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:42 AM
yumi14

I've been seeing 11:11 quite a lot, too lately. I don't know what it means, tho.