Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
G & G

The last few weeks the name Gigi has been popping up everywhere and I find it strange because it is not a common name that I hear. Well last week I was doing some research and stumbled upon a biography about the late entertainer George Burns. I enjoyed reading about him, even more so when it came to his marriage to his comedic partner, Gracie Allen. Growing up, I knew George as a legendary comedian so I was fascinated learning the details of his life, how he got his start and how successful he was with his career, essentially when he teamed up with wife in 1923. If anyone is interested and don't know much about them, I highly encourage to look into it, its a very sweet love story, if you're in the mood for that

Anyways, while reading about them, I noticed their initials were G&G. Thought it was weird.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
This is an awesome example of the signs or symbol type thing I think You have going on. Meaning you see it every where and then you randomly research something on wikpedia or what ever because you watched a movie and there it is...

So when you find out about the love story about these two look and see if there is some syncs that popped up in your tf story.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Spring1988

Talking

This is funny because my nickname on another forum is "GG" lolololololol
Old 10-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey that's awesome!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator
see the tf plot thickens.....
Old 11-02-2013, 07:00 AM
Skylarkjen

That is a very cool coincidence! I remember seeing George Burns on tv, etc. and it stuck with me that he loved his wife SO much. Very sweet....
Old 11-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
I remember that chimp he had. No doubt a soul mate animal to him...