Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Experiencer
Wow. Very interesting responses to this post! I hold no bad feelings or anything though even on the ones that were a little confrontational/negative because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I only intended positivity from my post, had an epiphany that felt universe/divine sent that I should share was all. I will say this is one reason I don't come here to post much anymore, which is sad. I joined this forum because I felt it was a place of understanding, like minded support, and uplifting going through an awakening and the crazy TF experience. I wish with love and light we can all get back to a place like that. This experience is HARD and it changes people and I think sometimes can make us bitter, but like so many are saying here, I hope anyone who feels any of that, looks at and loves themselves deeply.

I did type a longer post the day before and it didn't go through. In that one I did mention that I know these thoughts are EGO and fear led! And I do love myself and do a ton of self-work daily, but I'm also human living in a 3D world! Lol. Please realize I don't sit and think about them 24/7! I am around them a lot though and see them together. TF and I have children together and also share space for a business. I am also remarried and while that is not working well at all (probably why I do have some of these fleeting thoughts...) I'm not sitting here trying to break them up or get in between! I love his gf and think she is great for both our kids and him and i hope that he is happy always. And yes I know there are plenty of people on here who say he's not my TF, that I just think that because he's my ex. But I believe when you know you know and over and over for years we both have been shown undeniably that this is what we are for one another. Plus i've always been of the belief that I'm not here to judge others, tell someone if their twin flame is true or not, none of us should! We're all having individualized experiences here, let it be. Now also at the same time, he and I have had a TON of deep conversations over the years, when together and also since we split. We both do love each other very deeply and always will, we both acknowledge we still have some individual karma/things to clear alone (I'm working in a codependancy group this whole year and so yeah I've got work to do and I do a lot of introspection.), and we both have said we can totally see DOWN THE ROAD us giving things another shot. Maybe this lifetime, maybe another. It's not always the best decision just because there is great love and connection for two people to be together, we get that. Sometimes we wonder if our mission is to teach exs how to still be friends, coexist and coparent better, a different way because most I know hate each other.

So not that I had to defend or give clarity, I hope that helps some people understand. I guess next time I'll retype the lengthy message! Haha. Again just hoping we can all put more positivity into what we're going through. Towards of TF and ourselves as well.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Knower

Sunflowerdanzr, I just wanted to add that I too remember your story (I registered recently, but have been reading posts on here for years, like many.) I remember you sharing beautiful dreams and synchs; you always spoke in very positive terms and expressed nothing else that unconditional love towards the father of your kids. It's very hard to keep somebody in your life and keep loving them even though things aren't hearts and candy floss.
I mean, if this is not unconditional love, then what do we mean by that? I myself couldn't stay in my own "situation", I had to walk away.
Also, who cares if it's a TF or a SC or a karmic partner or a jacket potato. Who cares about definitions in general, it's not that we can prove them real or not. Only you know the truth inside yourself, and your posts have always struck me for being genuine.
Whenever you feel like sharing, please do. Keep dancing
Old 10-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Knower

Sorry double post