Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Knower
Do you believe in God or not?

More precisely, the question is, "Do you believe in the existence of a single entity that created everything that exists?"
I am often bombarded with the above question. In the past I used to say "Yes", with an understanding that every small item, such as a watch, cellphone or a chair, has a maker so this universe too must have a creator.
As I grew older, my answer changed and I started to say "No", because during my 18 years of life I never found any clear evidence of God's existence. Science has explored the universe upto trillions of light year distance and yet found no sign of God.
Now, a few years later, I mean, in the present, I once again have a change of mind. I now believe that I dont know whether God exists or not. There are some big theories that God exists but since there is no clear proof, I can only say that I dont know if God exists or not. Moreover, I dont even care about whether God exists or not. There was a time when I thought about this a lot, but, I eventually reached at the conclusion that the answer to this question is not available.
Now, I am usually occupied with my life, my daily tasks, duties, and house chores, etc. I never even wonder if God exists or not. It is only when I am confronted with this question that I have to think about it and answer. I just say "Yes" or "No" , in accordance to the one who is asking, but this question should not even arise as everyone, or atleast every adult, knows the situation of this world.
Does anyone else often hear this question? How do you respond?
Old 27-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
My answer is "yes" and "no" too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Master
yes ther is a god
is got a frind of min yes/no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
My answer would be:

Yes, God Is.

No one asked me if i believe in God or not.

I know, i am of God.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:25 AM
Master
Whatever God is, or seems to be, is a personal, individual experience and cannot be quantified or qualified in any way that another who has not had that experience could ever understand it. So I usually say "why would you ask me that"?

Science knows that the "Higgs Boson" exists, so why call it the "God particle" and not just the "Higgs Boson"?

Quantum physics still has not arrived at a "Theory of Everything" or has delved past the E8 lattice or can reach any agreement as to whether the universe is smooth or pixelated according to the space-time Planck constant, or understand the nature of consciousness or what Dark matter is made of...there is still a lot that science does NOT know...and whether it is only a matter of time before scientists find out...or whether they will never find it out is anybody's guess.

I don't need to believe in God, because I KNOW God exists, but I cannot prove it. This doesn't mean that God does not exist, simply because I can't. I'm still struggling with superposition and the "double slit experiment" myself...still trying to work out if the world goes away when I close my eyes and go to sleep...but for now, all of that has been filed in the "too hard basket" because it makes my brain hurt.

If there's one thing I do know, however, it is that God exists beyond the human mind or any attempt to "understand" It or put It into a neat little box like Schroedinger's Cat, so whether the universe will go on existing after I die is irrelevant.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:26 PM
boshy b. good

"i do like god existing. the book
( sort ) god, maybe we aughta
help out, but above, not much"
Old 30-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color The Cosmic Outline aka Table of Contents

The Cosmic Outline aka a table of contents

"G "od/"U "niverse aka The Cosmic Trinity

1} spirit-1 = metaphysical-1 ergo spirit-of-intent is mind/intellect/concepts ---ex concepts of space, time dogs etc--- an accessed via processes brain/nervous system

--conceptual line-of-demarcation----

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3} finite, occupied space Universe/God aka Uni-V-erse/God has its own sub-catagorical primary three-ness set,

...3-2} spirit-2, physical/energy ergo Observed Time{ attention } --sine-wave frequency ^v^v or as /\/\/--- as reality as based on fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof,

...3-3} spirit-3, metaphysical-3, positive shaped ( ) gravity ( ) aka mass-attraction ergo contractive IN-ward phenomena or force of Universe,

...3-4} spirit-4, metaphysical-4, negative shaped )( dark energy aka cosmic repulsive phenomena or force of Universe.

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

/\/ i.e. quasi-2D sine-wave trajectory moving forward over time and in a spiral formation defines a tube.

If the tube comes around to meet itself we have a torus.

Our finite, God/Universe is composed of a collection of tori;

..1} quasi-sperate i.e all interrelated by gravity ( ) aka mass-attraction,

..2} tangent ( )( )( ) or as OOOOOO,

...3} overlapping ( ( ) )( ( ) )( ( ) )

and aggregate as a finite, occupied lumpy space we call God/Universe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* * i.e. Attention = field /\/\/\/

i i.e. Intention = steering{ steerability } the field

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

Is it only one God?

Personally i do not belive there is one God only, As a Buddhist i do not belive in a creating God but in same time i have come to the understanding that there are many Gods, Buddhas, Devas, And so on.

When human beings do not understand that there is many Highly enlighten beings (Gods, Buddhas) but they only can see the one they follow in the religion they do follow, yes then it will lead to trouble as soon someone challenge them in their believes.

Personally i do not feel the need to "know" how many Gods or Buddhas there are, I can only follow one teaching at the time and that is enough for me. BUT i do highly respect every God or Buddha there are in the Cosmos
Old 08-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Well, lemme just say... A Course in Miracles has a premise....God
didn't create this place...how could He...a perfect Being in Heaven, after all.
create this crazy imperfect place ...He would be some kind of nut.
We created this place...it's a dream and who we really are never left Home...Heaven.

I recommend Gary Renard's newest book 'The Lifetimes When Jesus and Buddha Knew Each Other"...
oh, is it ever good stuff....much thinner book than
the Disappearance of the Universe, his first book.
The premise behind that title is like when we sleep and have a dream,
when we wake up our dream is gone....same when we wake up from here, that which we think
is real...the Universe we know now, puff, disappears...cuz it's just a dream.

I thought this group might enjoy it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Master
I gave up on the term God a long time ago.
If we know and understand, everything is connected, everything is One, and there is only One, then we of cause are an equal part of this One.
Within this One there is a creative force, and it would be impossible to separate this force and call it God.
We can connect to it, as we can connect to any other part within the One.
On the other hand, if someone feels the need for a creator God, call it what you like, it will not make any difference to the whole.