Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Master

Soul Mate Thread

Anyone got an incredible soul mate connection they'd like to discuss?

What its taught you. What you taught them? How you met. How you knew you were soul mates.
How long they have been part of your conscious reality?
Why you believe the purpose of them being in your life at this time?

So much discussions on TF.
But what about those delicious soul mate connections?
Lover, bf, gf, friend, family. Tell us about them here :)
Old 20-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Ascender

Hi Inika, my concept/ experience of soulmates is totally different from most, that's because most of my soulmates (besides my son), are the same gender as me.
If soul family is real, I'm sure I've found 3 or 4 of mine. The interesting thing about how I met them is that I moved to a town that I had only been to once, for 2 days, kind of a whim really. Funny how that pull led me to some of my soul family. I didn't realize for a long time that this is what they were, but we also do find our way back to each other. I have known them for over ten years now.
They have/are teaching me a lot, understanding, patience, compassion, seeing things from other's point of view, to name a few. What is the purpose? I don't know, maybe to make up for my lack of opposite gender soulmates? lol
Old 21-04-2018, 06:26 AM
Lorelyen

It's a curious story, a bit-by-bit convergence. My soul-mate, if soul-mate she is, is the same gender. Nothing physical about it but the intimacy lies in the affinity. I'd known her something more than a year, met at Zumba, had a brief chat then decided to pop in the cafe on the discovery of particular preferences for dance exercise. It took off from there. No magic or excitement. It dawned on us both at around the same time but neither voiced it until recently.

It was small events that "proved" the affinity. Like, unusually for music-lovers we'll both buy LP records in preference to CDs and never stream music; we chose the same design Christmas card for each other and they crossed in the post. We both like similar poetry and art - I think it surprised us both to find we liked both Kenneth Patchen and Adrienne Rich. That's aside from a commonality of attitude on living and business. Too much to list really. It's another instance of unconditional love in my sphere though with her, there's nothing to set conditions about. Trust? That doesn't honestly come into it. It's assumed.

Old 24-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Master

Are ALL soul mates 'karmic'?
Old 24-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Are ALL soul mates 'karmic'?

I don't think so, at least not with the platonic/ same sex soulmates. Seems to me to be more about finding soul family, karma doesn't have much to do with it (although they do teach you things). A "karmic" would be more like my ex.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Master

Yeah. some tough lessons.

would Kindred souls come under guise of karmic or soul family and be mutual or neutral?
Old 24-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Ascender

It depends how you would define "kindred souls".
Old 24-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

im not sure. definintions start to drive me mad lol

kindred, those people that you 'jive' with. some people no matter what you do or try, there is resistance in a natural flow of connection, an awkwardness and some you can sit next to for hours in comfort and feel 'safe' and familiar. openly share where one isin't holding back.
kindred soul mates. dont have to be romantic but could be quite easily and happily.

some soul mates, are that intense pull and a strong attraction. more a karmic sense.
no matter what you do. you know you'll go through something with them that will rattle you in ways you were not expecting.

i'm aware of 3 soul mates i've met on this forum. two kindreds and one karmic. and here in my country i have at least 4. ranging from karmic to kindred.
my experiences are mainly karmic though. a lot of rough rides in experiences with them. yet they're still around. we've still got lots to learn through each other.
im currently stepping into one, im already wanting to step out of. knowing what it is helps my awarness of how to navigate it as best as possible as to cause no harm.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Ascender

Kindred sounds like my soul family and twin flame. Instant connection, best friends, like 2 peas in a pot, same passions, interests. That is soul family to me.
I've heard karmics are neighboring soul family, but not your own. There's a connection but no where near as intense.

Last edited by jro5139 : 25-04-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Experiencer
I'm convinced I've met someone who's part of my soul family on this forum who's the same sex as me. When I was reading his posts they resonated with me on a big scale, and it's as though I wrote them myself they were so alike.

Started chatting to him a couple of months ago and the things we have in common just couldn't be made up. We're both in very similar day-to-day personal situations which haven't been addressed by either one of us on the forum openly. We write very similarly, we think largely the same; thoughts, thought processes, beliefs, actions, etc. We are at the same stage on our spiritual journey together, really understand and appreciate each other at a core level, our vision is the same, our energies are virtually identical, similar dysfunctional pasts with family, etc. I even had an overpowering intuitive feeling one day that he played an instrument and we'd never even discussed it, so I asked him and he confirmed he played two instruments, both the same as I do - this was a completely random question and intuitive knowing.

I'm pretty certain I was drawn to this forum to meet this member of my soul family. Got a lot of love for my brother from another mother!