Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Ascender
Exclamation Feel so vulnerable over one guy.

I don't know if I am even in love.
I am so jealous when he and I are now essentially acquaintances. He is moving in with another roommate that is female. I feel like a raw wound that has salt pored in it.

The way he lives his life appears to make everywoman he dates or married comes totally unravelled. This is the truth as I see it. I need a man who wants a solid bond not a bunch of tease the x games.

Why did I attracted him in the first place? Was I feeling vulnerable and used and unwanted so he and I rendezvous to affirm that in reality more. Well it's ripping me apart. I need to be confident and wooed by a guy or guys that have their life and past together! As in sober, law abiding, and financially responsible.

And before I got this message I felt ok and have been browsing dating sites and seeing a few guys that cute and good on paper.
Old 15-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Master
I mis-read your post yesterday, so this is my second attempt. Most people I think experience a particularly unpleasant relationship (or two, or three) in their life. My own belief is a lot of it is karma, especially in our younger years. It's said we process our current-life karmic stuff in the first 3-4 decades, and after that we're onto forming our next-life karmic connections.

It's taken me years to clear the inner junk left over from previous bad relationships in my 20s-40s. And I'm still working on some of it! The difference now is that I'm no longer mad at myself for being so naive and weak, and for staying in relationships that were obviously broken and dysfunctional. I see now much of it was karmic. I chose to experience those two dysfunctional relationships, before I even incarnated. And I learned a lot about myself by going though it all. And I will never do that again because I haved learned, and because my karma has been cleared and released.

Last edited by Baile : 16-10-2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Ascender
I don't really believe in Karma so I cannot relate.
I believe people have tolerance problems when it comes to others illnesses and hang ups. And I am more realistic at age 46. I will simply not brow beat people over these things because I to not let them bother me.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I believe people have tolerance problems when it comes to others illnesses and hang ups.
You lost me there, I don't see where that relates to anything you talked about in your first post. And you say you are older now and don't let things bother you anymore, yet in your first post you say how jeolous and hurt you are. Between that and your lack of interest in my reply, I don't know what to say except good luck.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Lorelyen

The thing about dating sites is people inevitably dress their windows with their best finery (in their view, partially because there's a tendency to follow convention about what's best), they put their best photos up etc.

What you see - and what you learn in the first few dates when people are on their best behaviour may not represent how they are in a particular relationship further down the line, i.e. when they interact and compromises have to be made. Nor would you be. It's a two way thing.

It takes honesty and a willingness to avoid sentimentality if things don't go according to plan.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Ascender
I have a past of being seriously abused by narcissists. I am trying not to pull that behaviour out of men I date from now into my future.