Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Shawnee

Ugh...been through this, too - but I blocked him. I did it because he would not answer any of my texts for almost 3 weeks & I was a nervous wreck! I plead with him to just tell me he was okay & nothing. My heart couldn't take it, so I said "I'm sorry I can't do this anymore..." & defriended him.

Within a few hours he told me "you abandoned me when I was going thru hell". I felt SO awful - and he was so hurt it took months for him to know it was never meant to hurt him....only self preservation for me when I felt rejected.

Later I found out he got in a car accident within a few hours after I defriended him, too. :( When I brought it up recently, he blew it off & said "you never abandoned me, dork"... He is just starting to open up again after being in "lockdown mode". I think sometimes he tests me to see if I mean it when I say I'll always be there for him no matter how much time has passed.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Loving_Soul

I deleted mine and have had no regrets, I did tell him why tho so as not to create any misunderstandings - if we are going to communicate it won't be thru a social media site - how many confusing situations do u think it creates? No thanks!
Old 11-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Master

Quote:
I deleted mine and have had no regrets, I did tell him why tho so as not to create any misunderstandings - if we are going to communicate it won't be thru a social media site - how many confusing situations do u think it creates? No thanks!
Perhaps you are right ,maybe i need to just unfriend ,just let it go once and for all ,i'm sick of the highs and lows that fb brings ,i waste too much time ( even though i promised myself i wouldn't ) on it, waiting for him /looking for him to see if he's back etc .....just tired of it all TBH ...just don't want to have any regrets .
Old 11-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Loving_Soul

It happened one night when he and his wife had just reconciled - I had them both on FB and my sister who also had them came in whilst I was sobbing my soul out and said does this look like a wife who is miserable (showing me a pic of his wife on a dance floor) she said yr here with yr heart in tatters and this is what's going on in his life....needless to say I just about vomited I was so upset - I lay there for a whole night in a zombie state unable to move, barely able to breathe.

Needless to say I confronted him and learned exactly what happened that night and found it was nothing like what the pic showed - and even if it were - I had no business intruding on their marriage....

It was a valuable lesson for me that things aren't always as they seem, and also that although we have a spiritual connection - we had for the moment chosen to walk seperate paths and as such putting myself thru that kind of emotional trauma just wasn't necessary - I was already hurting enough, grieving my dream!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Niebla0007

Blocking/unblocking

From experience with some chatrooms,
I definitely won't put up with being blocked/unblocked.
Nor would I trust a guy doing that.

But I keep myself Invisible
when I'm only checking messages
esp. when not really in the mood to talk to people
especially at facebook where a lot of my friends like to gossip about anybody
and have their conflicts where I'd rather keep off.
Seriously, one of them was telling everybody I'm a very Bad Girl as of [edit] around and clubbing, a party animal, etc, etc, when she doesn't even know where I go when I go out. She has no any idea what fun I get into and definitely [edit] around is not one of them. I'm a one man kind of woman.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 13-02-2013 at 03:54 AM.