Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Henri77

I suggest listening to this 12 min presentation, I found it quite useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBA_22gatyU

Dave Hawkins discusses this issue ,,,, beginning at 3:30 minutes
dealing with unpleasant people ..... who are simply "that way"
and how to keep from taking their behavior "personally"

Empaths-sensitives have an additional challenge, of course .

and this pdf has lots of tips for clearing, shielding
http://empathzone.com/images/stories...e-download.pdf
Old 20-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Ascender
Everything starts by choosing and through deep meditation you imagine how you want to be.

When this is done you imagine how you can change (from one way you now are, to another way you want to be)

I am told to tell you this in another way so here I go :O)

I am at the moment working on not being so much child like, the inner boy in me has grown to be a bigger boy instead of the man I would like/should (to) be. I know its important to have the inner child so I take care that it doesn't disappear. okay then I use these tools... first of all awareness I tell myself through all level of awareness up to higher self that I want to be fully aware of what I am working with and when it happens (through meditation) - Then I focus on the tool to change this behaviour, by stopping the process (being too much of a child) and replacing it with another process (being more of a man)

In my situation I simply stop the child acting when it becomes too much and chose to become more mature and know how mature people act and behave :O)

This is more spiritual therapy.. knowledge not fully established yet.
...And yes you can do it, it isn't that hard just put you mind into it and be positive.. I will follow you progression :O) if it's okay with you / you can be who you want to be just put your mind into it

Another thing.. information comes to me while writing to you / good mantra.. I you want to use the one i have for you or chose another- but as I see it, this will do you good.

"I am my own master through my higher self and I control my feelings, they do not control me"

All spiritual work starts with meditation in some way or another concerning the information I have shared to you above.

You are an Indigo child just like me in some ways... If you need any help you, are always welcome to contact me...

With peace and love

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

There are many ways to work with yourself, but this way is highly effective and you will learn that if you stay positive and practice. (know what to change) - (be aware of when to change) ( know what to replace)

Try to imagine the people who you don't like as your teachers learning you to accept all with respect and love as they deserve.. hmm.. lol.. what a challenge :O)

If I meet people I do not like I show them the respect as I give all People and send them love

Now information keeps on coming.. the last thing I have a thread called: The Spiritual Experiment: The world is you teacher

You should read this when you have time after the rest of information have been a success :O)
Old 20-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Henri77

Good points.... practicing at a distance is also useful... by imagining-visualizing situations to rehearse in.

just posted this in another thread

Whatever works best for one.
I've recently learned (more or less) to drop out of the mind, into the heart. At will.
Something i really need to perfect.

It's a great technique when I can do it.... I haven't been in a really challenging interpersonal situation recently....to try it.
But judgement-analysis stops instantly... and if one can allow the flow of love....who knows what might be possible.

In my former day job, some years ago.... when my supervisor called me in for a performance review.... I'd always clear the conference room en route and send peace ahead of me.
Old 20-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Henri77

Ironically-sadly, that youtube presentation begins with a discussion of mass shootings by youths ...... and possible influences (an issue that has long troubled me... violent video games-movies.

I just now learned of the shocking-tragic Denver incident..

And had planned a thread on the topic...
Old 20-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Peaceful,

Thanks! I did need it said in a different way :) I work best with examples because I can visualize... And your "mature" comment resonated with me. So true!
I'm going to look into not letting my feelings control me. They're good for interacting with people (i.e. intuitive) but it's hard to turn off the negative ones b/c I feel like I may feel them more strongly than the average person. I guess that's why Henri77 says Empaths have more of a challenge. Hhhmm.

Henri,

Thanks for the links. I'll check 'em out in a bit!
Old 20-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Peaceful,

Thanks! I did need it said in a different way :) I work best with examples because I can visualize... And your "mature" comment resonated with me. So true!
I'm going to look into not letting my feelings control me. They're good for interacting with people (i.e. intuitive) but it's hard to turn off the negative ones b/c I feel like I may feel them more strongly than the average person. I guess that's why Henri77 says Empaths have more of a challenge. Hhhmm.

Henri,

Thanks for the links. I'll check 'em out in a bit!

It's an excellent pdf for empaths-sensitives.... with lots of easy techniques for clearing-protection... the site also is cool (empathzone)

and the video seemed really useful to gain a perspective on distancing onself from the drama of others....

If someone scowls, growls at us . it could be they have personal issues to deal with, and aren't mad at US...at all
Old 21-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I suggest listening to this 12 min presentation, I found it quite useful.

Dave Hawkins discusses this issue ,,,, beginning at 3:30 minutes
dealing with unpleasant people ..... who are simply "that way"
and how to keep from taking their behavior "personally"

Empaths-sensitives have an additional challenge, of course .

and this pdf has lots of tips for clearing, shielding
http://empathzone.com/images/stories...e-download.pdf

Henri77 - The Empathzone.com (ebook) is a very useful read. Thank you for bringing it to the forum.

Blackraven
Old 21-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Henri77 - The Empathzone.com (ebook) is a very useful read. Thank you for bringing it to the forum.

Blackraven

Empathzone has a small membership-forum but folks are very supportive there,too.
Old 22-07-2012, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Empathzone has a small membership-forum but folks are very supportive there,too.

Henri77 - I did not know that. I will check them out. Thanks again.

Blackraven
Old 22-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Master
Valuable info, thank you. I am extremely sensitive to the moods and energy of others, to the point where i tend to avoid social situations and certain types of people ie. mean spirited ones, as i cannot handle being around them. I would love to learn how to deal with them better so that their negativity doesn't affect me so badly. (i still dwell on things said and done from years ago and really really need to let things go, but also shield from potential new things). I will check out the links, thanks again! (and hugs to all the empaths that understand!)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace