Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 13-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Suspended
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M
Then throw Satan in the electric chair as I possess it and feel great with this song's stuff.
Old 13-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M
Once I get a bunch of star destroyers back, and we have Satan forgetting everything bad it has done by blowing its celestial memory to kingdom come, I want it to think it is completely innocent as all those bad things happen to it
I don't think they approve of how I have made their inappropriate magick intentions come true, they keep cutting the power
:-)
Hey, I do what I can.
Old 13-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmRDV0a_70
Speaking of magical intentions, you satanists wanted to kill Me, yes? Therefor, according to the Bible and this song, something must happen for your inappropriate magical intention can come true, and cutting out the power just wont get it done guys/gals. So I have decided to possess you at your little satanic churches, have you do a ritual that will have you chew you own balls off while I chew the center in you, to the beat of this song, nice and OPENLY, until you can get it done. They terminators and guardian angels are a nuisance huh? Well get ready for your ritual.
Old 13-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Knower
This song has the lyrics that may help the Satanist figure out, there is a Beelzebub cartoon you can work with, on out of body of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GiRk8_HQ8
What you got for Me. Cutting the power wont get Me killed, neither will hurting My left testy. Hurting My left hip wont help either. Parasites did the kill Me before part, now do My magick trick and get the rest of yours done you rotten wraiths and stuff. I can possess whatever I want when Half the population thinks I'm the anti-Christ.
Gosh those spirits are ugly.
Anyway, you ugly spirts have never scared Me, not much anyway, unless like in a movie.
I just don't know what I can do for them, at least until everything and everyone I want in Nirvana is experiencing it I guess.
Get your magick tricks done you nasties.
Ill need what I was born with, My "Claim to Fame" then I guess I would be willing to blow Satans brains out after he killed Me in the future. Oh and one more thing, this one is for everybody, have faith in the expand the lenght of available time sigil, or I will make it worse for the nastiest and get to stay longer with those I love. Oh, and for My truth spell with Masters of Universe, lets work up a possess satanic banishing ritual angels and make have them with My help shove swords in their own guts. You know I do stuff before I put it up here, so telling about My magick dont loose power, so Yeah I just did it three times. Expand. Yeah, I can make the good side do them to, but look, perhaps do a holy spirit possess their evil banishing angels as they kill themselves for the big crystal full of memories of evil angels running themselves threw, I as a creator, have already created out in the vastness of space somewhere. For practice have some angels possess say, evil slugs to run over snail bait so that it feels good to them up in the umm, Angels of Taurus training grounds. Then scare benign satanists with scary angel faces, with black eyes, and crooked smiles, and sharp nails with experiments in invisibility to a quick escape if necessary. Practice practice practice. Work with Me with the reverence you would give when studying a martial art. Seriously, be careful, you can see how nasty those wraiths and what looks like the resident evil demon to me are in the Netflix Movie called Invoked. No banishing ritual or nothing in that one. I guess the demons were looking for the children they have been sentenced to eat, by this version of Me too. Anything evil they made up when playing dungeons and dragons and what not, we need powerful killers of those. Make no mistake, we are in a spiritual battle. I only know too well as wraiths or whatever Satan's third of the angels could come up with have been chewing on My left nut with or whatever that sensation is on My insides. But hey, if its scary, throw it in My apartment. They get really small and invisible real quick usually when they come in here as I can't hear or see evil with My person self. Ill vacuum them up.

Last edited by BigBlue : 13-05-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
for me
sum tims memrys esply 1s i hear thng thy wear aliv wen ths song wz abot it i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder

It's a vocation without conditions -My unique perspective is that I've listened a lot and Played and Authored a lot.God providing the litmus my agenda past present and future is beyond one of a kind.Is Love worth it?She's Beautiful-she helped raise me and her name is Music.Did the Earth love her back is the question and the answer is within a phrase called "The Ages".Observe every Music age and see if any of them sold her out.She even went co-visual during the Video age which surprised me- I never believing that videos could enhance or deepen Music's intent and yes I presumed falsely .The 90's were Vocative with some Artists investing deeply.They currently have no such compared support that the 90's manifested. And then there are Idioms and Artists that never required"Video" beyond Performance clips .Loving Music is contextualized and within the context of that which you're discussing is found many truths .It seems Major Motion Picture has had a slightly better treatment yet It's Fm Broadcast Radio that can help revitalize some Music not that the Internet hasn't had it's Brilliant Contributions.Windows Media's International Radio is gone and it provided beyond variety and depth.They must have felt unappreciated yet did immense things for some Artists particularly Jazz Flamencists and You Tube's retro Concerts are astounding.The Information they provide and videos are excellent enough that Berklee's School should laud them.I never thought I would see Monk's concerts yet there are thorough one's that even reveal how the fools abused him for being rare enough to the point that they misunderstood or narrowly wanted him to express within their predefined expectations.Europe really helped Jazz no doubt yet they seemed to give the Monk man some undeserved flack and he handled it beyond stoically and graciously .The You Tube 's Concert footage is brilliant and surprises me that they and or God thought modern humanity deserves such prolific attention retrospectively.Thank you You tube.Thank you Windows Media though you're gone.That being the International Radio.With the Internet's Music and Broadcast Radio Fm's potential perhaps Music will encounter an ultimite inspired age again that doesn't minimalize an Artist's capacity.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 8:21 P.M. May 4th. 2018.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Knower

Music is an avenue that brings light to the mind, hearts and souls people . primary reason records are an imperative to preserve the talents and voices of those who are underrepresented via record collecting. Especially in North America