Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-12-2017, 05:57 PM
They tell about their adventures, and parties mostly. A lot like people, they like gossip. Most absolutely love to party. They absolutely LOVE jokes and memes. Also since I'm an Angel they ask for spiritual guidance sometimes, protection, or boosts of energy, reading their tarot, and banishing, things like this. I have a large copper pyramid outside for meditating that constantly hums with energy, so sometimes they'll ask if they can use some of it. I've heard them call me to a corner before. Endearing little souls, I love them <3 Have fun!!! O and don't feed the darker ones fear, once you ascend to higher vibrations, the only beings you will contact are benevolent. So there's no worries.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:16 AM
Guide

Nice haha can you share a story of an adventure and a party? I here they live for hundreds of years Im sure if you ask they have some interesting ones from long ago... :) N nice I see....thats nice to know that it seems that we are just another being a part of their world that they would include us in their spiritual tasks. Haha today I made sure our bird feeder was working in an effort to booost some nature love haha.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:07 AM
I asked one about the funniest thing they've done while getting drunk and the said they traveled for miles to find the closest cow and they tried to milk it and ended up falling asleep on its back. Hahaha
Old 11-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Master
People regularly see fairy's around me (people with psychic abilities) I hear it a couple times a month usually. Many people see it as golden sparkles in the air around me.
Today a Psychic I was paired with during an exercise for my Clairvoyant Undergrad work, saw crystalline Entities all around me. I hear this too regularly and know for a fact the Crystalline Entities are with me, having seen and interacted with them many times and many are part of my family here and live in this house with me. So Psychics commonly see them around me along with fairies.

What I usually see when I call in the Fairy's and Earth Beings are little fuzzy orbs of lights, they vary in color and size from a ballpoint pin tip to the size of a dime.
While the Crystalline Entities appear fractual and glint light/energy off them like light going through a prism sometimes.

Very few people have seen them as having wings, arms or legs or clothing on, but every now and then someone will see them that way.

As to rituals or gifts, I don't do any, I thank them, love them and accept them in my life same as the many other Beings who accompany me; the Crystaline Entities, Angels, Guides, Benevolent Beings and the physical beings like the tree's, plants and animals and humans too.

I find the little glowing things I call fairy's to be lighthearted, cheerful, loving, gentle and somewhat shy and appreciate their company very much!
Old 11-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I think I met one once, though only for a brief few moments.

I lived in the mountains in a very off-grid way. I was totally tuned into my environment and it was far away from people.
One night about midnight I woke up going out-of-body. I felt my astral body rise up out of bed quite slowly and sort of hover there about 3ft off the bed. Going out of body had not long before that started happening to me so I was pretty fascinated with that phenomenon in itself.
(By the way I will add that I never took any substances. Half a pint of beer was usually my limit! haha)

Then I sensed someone with me and glanced to the right and saw a most lovely Creature gazing at me. When I say "lovely", well it was to me. Though it was unusual-looking. I really felt it was from the Faerie realm. It stared at me with a benign interest, and seemed curious about me. It said nothing and I tried not to lose its gaze because I sensed that when I did it would just vanish. We held a mutually curious eye contact for some minutes (in Earth time.)

I will try to describe this Being.

It had a well-defined bone structure in its face. Its skin was a light brown, like old vanished pine (the colour that turns to after a few years) I can't recall the colouir of its eyes now but think they might have been brown.
But the most striking thing was this Being was wearing a hat which came partly down over its forehead. The hat was covered with many many eyes, and the eyes were all 'alive'...some blinked sometimes. Some when they closed briefly, had eyelids lit up with shimmering colours. The 'hat' was alive with all these eyes.
The Creature was wearing a pale blue garment with a strange band across the chest which reminded me of the old 'smocking'embroidery.
I didn't see all of its body or its hands or feet.
It had an androgynous character and look about it. I also sensed that it was conveying that it was very very ancient, though it looked to me ageless in human terms.

I fell back to body and jumped up straight away to try to paint this or to write it in description. I could do neither at that time. It was as if the Being itself was gently stopping me from doing that, and after a while I sensed that the reason was because it had many forms, and had no wish to be pinned down into one.

No -no wings. And no spoken language either. But I felt naturally welcome in its company. It was interested but not afraid; as if this encounter was an unusual one for its species too.

What a marvelous experience Tobi!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Guide

Lol.... sounds like something faries would doo lol... sounds like they may have been smoking something too lol.... I wonder if it was hard to fly if they were drunk? lol....

@CrystalSong.... what!? Clairvoyant Undergrad work?! lol is this a technical term or a metaphor? and what is a crystalline being? What do they doo? I seen some things that look like glowing faceted looking gemstones. Is this what your talking about?
Old 12-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Lol.... sounds like something faries would doo lol... sounds like they may have been smoking something too lol.... I wonder if it was hard to fly if they were drunk? lol....

@CrystalSong.... what!? Clairvoyant Undergrad work?! lol is this a technical term or a metaphor? and what is a crystalline being? What do they doo? I seen some things that look like glowing faceted looking gemstones. Is this what your talking about?

Yeah, Kinda crazy isn't it? I'm going to Psychic School and doing undergrad work in Clairvoyance currently, it'll be about two more years before I get my graduate. Turns out there's a number of Schools in the USA. The one I'm going to is called Psychic Horizons (out of Boulder CO)- there's another in San Francisco and a few more around, and we have students calling in for class from other countries. A new student joined us a couple weeks ago via Zoom or Skype from Germany. This is actually one of two in this town, the other is Boulder Psychic Institute, and there's also Naropa here too which is an accredited University which covers some of it as well though its of heavily Buddhist tradition, where the two Psychic Institutes are more traditional Mystery School-esque and one can learn Healing, animal whispering and many other things as well, all as classroom settings cover a minimum of 6 weeks.

Crystalline Beings...Hmmm....so you know how we have a Higher Self or Eternal Aspect, which is NOT located in the body most of the time right?
Well, crystals are also conscious beings on an evolutionary path and have higher selves or none embodied soul aspects. These and, let's call them Guardians and Angel over crystals make up the Crystalline Beings I'm talking about.
There are other world race too though referred to as Crystalline Beings - but I don't have first hand knowledge of these, only of the Earth Based crystalline kingdom.
Old 19-12-2017, 05:01 AM
Guide

Haha Nice I knew a lady a long time ago that was going to such a school but I think it was in Houston. Are you really learning a lot? lol do they accept pell grant? Can I get a pell grant to go to that school? How much is tuition? It kinda sounds exciting to me... around the category of harry potter exciting.. lol if I went there I know I would always be in something I wasn't suppose to be doing.

I bet your assignments are like to go to mars and look at this stone.. etc huh? Sounds exciting or that it should be exciting but I know that people always fine ways to make them boring..

:)
Old 19-12-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
Nah, it's not that exciting actually SkyGodWarrior.
Maybe it would be if I'd had zero talents/abilities going in, but at this point the students ask me why I'm even there and the Instructors don't like my questions.

Today in fact was sorta totally sucky.

When I ask something I actually don't know the Instructors don't either and ego's get in the way cause the student is talking over the Instructors head with first-hand experience. I usually end up feeling a bit alone and have to talk to Spirit and my Team (Angels, Guides, etc) to sort out what went wrong and why.

Going to Mars and opening Vortex's is something I do for pleasure and am pretty sure there would be lectures about it not being safe from Instructors who don't even know how to get our of their bodies.

As to Pell grants, probably not..... lol, but the tuition is half that of a trade school, so you could probably work out a way to make class a couple times a week if you really wanted too.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:38 AM
Guide

AH man :( I had high hopes... it seems that its the same as any school... sorry to hear that. Lol yeah i am finding that I am way over psychics head even though they are able to see they are still blind... if you know what I mean. Lol you can tell me and us about vortex's. That was the first thing I did when first consciously astral projected. That sucks that they get mad or frustrated and they haven't been out in the astral plane... but it makes sense. you can be a troll in these higher realms.. tsk tsk. Would you say that you are learning enough compared to the cost?

It seems for me I can learn more from the world than a boring class room. Even then they probably withhold information... have you heard of the emerald tablets of Thoth? Your suppose to listen or read it 100 times... lol its funny each time I read it its like a different story because i became open to a new interpretation of them... I will try to read more of your posts and reply because I need a friend toooo .... to many things I can explain.. You know its bad when you go over the medium channeling head lol.