Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-08-2015, 10:02 AM
saurabhbansalindia

Exclamation WHY AND HOW TO SHIFT CONCEPT OF GOD FROM 3RD PERSON "HE" TO FIRST PERSON "ME"

Dear All,

what will happen if we come to know the answer of ultimate question ?

Please have discusion who is GOD, why he created all.

Regards,
SB
Old 23-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Lorelyen

That's called becoming a gnostic.

The True Creator is beyond comprehension of wakeful human consciousness.
It's an experience of being there and it is within us all. It's possible to glimpse it,
know it, become it ultimately.

As above, so below.

Old 23-08-2015, 10:54 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhbansalindia
Dear All,

Regards,
SB

I think God is whoever you want him to be and the same for the question ' why he created all ' Whatever you feel inside is the answer and knowing the answer is just that.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:14 PM
saurabhbansalindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's called becoming a gnostic.

The True Creator is beyond comprehension of wakeful human consciousness.
It's an experience of being there and it is within us all. It's possible to glimpse it,
know it, become it ultimately.

Yes, Inner reality is all about experiencing the truth in mental silence, I start feeling a glimpse of such fillings when I am alone today morning time in my hall.

But the moment I open my eyes and start for daily routine, things changed, I fell down in a situation like I am try to listen same music sitting on road with terrible traffic jam with so much noise instead of listening alone in room by experiencing its every bits flow from my ear to mind, such enjoyment is all experiential which cannot be explain in words… which I can’t do while sitting in this traffic jam

So, now… this is what it is, i have to be in this world’s life cycle( traffic jam), there might be only way to get rid off myself from this traffic jam by giving up everything and go to lonely place all the time (Himalaya etc) to start reconnect with it throughout the day, which really seems impossible, so the only option I have to practice all within this traffic jam!!!

sorry my english grammer is very poor i hope i explain above and you will understand what i want to mentioned here.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:30 PM
saurabhbansalindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
I think God is whoever you want him to be and the same for the question ' why he created all ' Whatever you feel inside is the answer and knowing the answer is just that.

hi thanks for your reply!

i beleive once we will know this anwer we will loose interest to stay in this world even for next single minute!
Old 23-08-2015, 12:38 PM
celest

Quote:
hi thanks for your reply!

i beleive once we will know this anwer we will loose interest to stay in this world even for next single minute!

I don't always look for answer, best to just enjoy the journey and all will be revealed
Old 23-08-2015, 01:15 PM
saurabhbansalindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
I don't always look for answer, best to just enjoy the journey and all will be revealed

ok thanks, i hope so if i will be lucky one!!!
Old 23-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear All,

Regards,
SB

Hello saurabhbanslinda,

I find as long as I have questions in my mind there will always be some sort of answer, which may lead to yet more questions.

What is the "ultimate question"? Is there one or just what one may be seeking or desiring to understand at the moment?

God/Creator/Source/All/Universe, all terms and labels used to bring an idea or perhaps for some, some kind of knowing of what brings forth Life, IMO.

To me, it is not so much asking others "Who or What is God", as it is to ask myself or not.

Sure can get insights, expanded perceptions, ideas, and perhaps even some feelings from others in regards to God, but if these are not integrated in some way or felt with in myself, then the questions remain, IMO.

Look, listen, feel, and most of all trust that which is brought to oneself seems to be some of tools I can use.

What is created and may well be created will happen and is happening regardless of whether the "ultimate answer or question" is found, IMO.

Which brings the thought that has been expressed in many ways, "God" just is. We notice Creation in action because it is what we are living and a part of.

What is, has, and will happen are the movements. What is felt with in this, to me, is God or Presence that gives life and questions/answers may come and go as may be needed/interested in/and through living life.

Some thoughts on this.
Old 23-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Whenever these questions come up I love posting this for
anyone that is open to it.

God is Love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to
love but Himself as the Beloved whom He as the Lover imagines He loves.

Beloved and Lover implies separation. And separation creates longing;
and longing creates search. And the wider and the more intense the search
the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.

When longing is most intense, separation is complete and the purpose
of separation which was that Love might experience Itself as Lover and Beloved
is fulfilled; and union follows.
And when union is attained, the Lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved
whom he loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible situations that
he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.

To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become
what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

-Meher Baba

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
God is Love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to
love but Himself as the Beloved whom He as the Lover imagines He loves.

Seems within this is another point spoken in separation just by referencing the him/he/himself. Why is a non gender connection always referenced (most often in these quotes as a he? Because he is a he, (the one) writing this quote? You use to do it also Miss H, till I asked you about that one day and then after that I didn't notice it as much. Your not a he, so that was confusing, as you were not referencing yourself. (well unless you are a man and I have been confused, thinking you were female)

Quote:
Beloved and Lover implies separation.

So does he/him/himself if we get nit picky..;)

Quote:
And separation creates longing;
and longing creates search. And the wider and the more intense the search
the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.

When longing is most intense, separation is complete and the purpose
of separation which was that Love might experience Itself as Lover and Beloved
is fulfilled; and union follows.
And when union is attained, the Lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved
whom he loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible situations that
he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.

To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become
what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

-Meher Baba

SO he must be only speaking about himself?

All the same it makes sense to me, union is the illusion, we seek union only finding we were chasing to meet ourselves, then its just living your life as the one your were seeking..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder