Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
To sell his books

You are right! I am an MBA ENGINEER and have spent over 20 years in research and invested USD 1.1 million for production of these books. So Marketing is a part of my profession.

Anyway I do not depend on the sale of my books for livelihood. I am here to interact with nice and spiritually oriented people and to pass time.
Old 27-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
"CONSCIOUS PHOTONS" Sounds like the Doctor in Star Trek. The brain is run by electrons, as seen in an EEG.. Thus most likely consciousness is electrical in nature. Thus, The above post seems spamish in nature and a bit ambiguous.

There is nothing ambiguous. In Indian Scriptures PROTON< ELECTRONS AND NEUTRONS are represented as SATTWA, RAJA, and TAMA respectively. If you want to know thoroughly There is a 2 years MASTER's DEGREE COURSE in INDIAN SCIENCE that covers everything.

I have not seen Star Trek. Anyway which were earlier ? Star Trek or PURANS ?
Old 27-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Because he can..

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
To sell his books

Ah.... I shall dash out and buy one if it gives me the answer to life, the universe and everything. I'll be quite cross if it turns out to be 42.

Old 27-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
There is nothing ambiguous. In Indian Scriptures PROTON< ELECTRONS AND NEUTRONS are represented as SATTWA, RAJA, and TAMA respectively. If you want to know thoroughly There is a 2 years MASTER's DEGREE COURSE in INDIAN SCIENCE that covers everything.

I have not seen Star Trek. Anyway which were earlier ? Star Trek or PURANS ?

You answer is just as Ambiguous as your post. I do not question ones faith, which I assume is called "Indian Science" in your case. But when it comes to atomic particals I will stay with main stream Science definitions of them. Best of luck with your Faith. I would advise that you stay away from preaching it with many copy-paste posts. Just be open to others points of view and share your Faith without Preaching it. Also try posting in a more Religious Faith orientated subforums.
Old 30-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
You answer is just as Ambiguous as your post. I do not question ones faith, which I assume is called "Indian Science" in your case. But when it comes to atomic particals I will stay with main stream Science definitions of them. Best of luck with your Faith. I would advise that you stay away from preaching it with many copy-paste posts. Just be open to others points of view and share your Faith without Preaching it. Also try posting in a more Religious Faith orientated subforums.

' INDIAN SCIENCE' is not any faith. It supplements and rectifies the anomalies of the main stream science, like here the 36 gaps in the Periodic Table get filled. You can see my other posts - Black Holes ... and Calculation of the Age of the Universe 155 trillion Years that are part of INDIAN SCIENCE.

Who are you ? Why do you hide your name ? What is your faith ?
Old 30-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ah.... I shall dash out and buy one if it gives me the answer to life, the universe and everything. I'll be quite cross if it turns out to be 42.

To Lorelyen

Yes it gives answers to everything about God, Soul, Nature, Life,Human history ! If you are not a school dropout you would be able to understand. Send me your email.
Old 30-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Suspended

Spirit has sadly involved teachings and information that only pertains to human gain, involving human needs and also disinformation for self purpose.

The teaching of the soul belonged to a spiritual science involving the atmospheric information which was proven to be incorrect.

We are spirit and live naturally, were created naturally are naturally loving and were taught through social conditions to mis represent ourself.

We live in one moment every day...a moment that exists as a non stated manifestation of the spirit self.

As our spirit is a multi bodied light sound, we exist as a multi faceted state that cannot be singularly defined....yet science has continually tried to define singularity that does not exist in reality.

Each day causes our spirit to be involved in many different wavelength/life feelings/past life feedback/yesterdays feelings/changing light conditions etc., that affect our very being.

Science has altered our natural atmospheric condition many times throughout our life on Earth and we inherited a condition that is not true to our origin ancestry of spirit.

We arrived out of origin light. Atmospheric gases as ethereal states refilled emptied out space...so we live in a form of an atmospheric shell.

The refilling of gases placed our atmosphere in contact with origin light...which many scientists do not consider is a possibility....yet spiritual manifestations have occurred many times.

Spirit explained that origin light in communion with atmospheric light was changed by sound...causing light sound to vibrate into a lower sound situation releasing spirit as the formation of Nature from out of origin light.

Nature self evolved as manifesting bodies.

Trees demonstrate via their structure to have been involved in an electrical grounding....a grounding that spiritual review has also been aware about as a condition of our own negation.

Trees therefore formed and then animal spirits and then our own....all being communicated to from the higher light origin release.

Therefore the higher light sound of Trees enabled the beginning of animal spirits and then our own spirits.

This is why our separate life is a condition of personal inheritance. Only sexual intercourse or splitting of the cell as a sexual act causes any cell to remain created. If we did not have the sexual act, there would be no question about how we were created....for the cell would not exist.

We only survive in the atmosphere.

How can a life be considered as a photon when only a photon can be a photon.

How can a photon be a human life.

A good example is that water falls out of the atmosphere....and water is a huge body inside of our own....yet we are not water are we?

You would ask how did water get inside our body....and the obvious is reviewed.

Our spirit beginnings was an actual light being who vibrated into a lower form and took into itself a light sound of water, that is not water itself.

So our own light spirit belongs to a lowered vibration and water itself is not high enough to affect our personal body holding water.

If 2 conditions have the same factors, then obviously our representation demonstrates that our spirit came out of the exact same light that created water....yet review how old water is and it demonstrates the spiritual story is real to the condition of its conscious review.

Our spiritual manifestation came out of a much higher light body/sound/vibration than creation itself...yet creation demonstrates that it had to have come from the exact same place that our spirits did.

Therefore the story of our spiritual manifestation provides its own evidence that it is real.

Too many witnessings of spiritual manifestations to make a statement that spirit is not real to its condition.
Old 30-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Spirit has sadly involved teachings and information that only pertains to human gain, involving human needs and also disinformation for self purpose.

The teaching of the soul belonged to a spiritual science involving the atmospheric information which was proven to be incorrect.

We are spirit and live naturally, were created naturally are naturally loving and were taught through social conditions to mis represent ourself.

We live in one moment every day...a moment that exists as a non stated manifestation of the spirit self.

As our spirit is a multi bodied light sound, we exist as a multi faceted state that cannot be singularly defined....yet science has continually tried to define singularity that does not exist in reality.

Each day causes our spirit to be involved in many different wavelength/life feelings/past life feedback/yesterdays feelings/changing light conditions etc., that affect our very being.

Science has altered our natural atmospheric condition many times throughout our life on Earth and we inherited a condition that is not true to our origin ancestry of spirit.

We arrived out of origin light. Atmospheric gases as ethereal states refilled emptied out space...so we live in a form of an atmospheric shell.

The refilling of gases placed our atmosphere in contact with origin light...which many scientists do not consider is a possibility....yet spiritual manifestations have occurred many times.

Spirit explained that origin light in communion with atmospheric light was changed by sound...causing light sound to vibrate into a lower sound situation releasing spirit as the formation of Nature from out of origin light.

Nature self evolved as manifesting bodies.

Trees demonstrate via their structure to have been involved in an electrical grounding....a grounding that spiritual review has also been aware about as a condition of our own negation.

Trees therefore formed and then animal spirits and then our own....all being communicated to from the higher light origin release.

Therefore the higher light sound of Trees enabled the beginning of animal spirits and then our own spirits.

This is why our separate life is a condition of personal inheritance. Only sexual intercourse or splitting of the cell as a sexual act causes any cell to remain created. If we did not have the sexual act, there would be no question about how we were created....for the cell would not exist.

We only survive in the atmosphere.

How can a life be considered as a photon when only a photon can be a photon.

How can a photon be a human life.

A good example is that water falls out of the atmosphere....and water is a huge body inside of our own....yet we are not water are we?

You would ask how did water get inside our body....and the obvious is reviewed.

Our spirit beginnings was an actual light being who vibrated into a lower form and took into itself a light sound of water, that is not water itself.

So our own light spirit belongs to a lowered vibration and water itself is not high enough to affect our personal body holding water.

If 2 conditions have the same factors, then obviously our representation demonstrates that our spirit came out of the exact same light that created water....yet review how old water is and it demonstrates the spiritual story is real to the condition of its conscious review.

Our spiritual manifestation came out of a much higher light body/sound/vibration than creation itself...yet creation demonstrates that it had to have come from the exact same place that our spirits did.

Therefore the story of our spiritual manifestation provides its own evidence that it is real.

Too many witnessings of spiritual manifestations to make a statement that spirit is not real to its condition.

You say

"Our spiritual manifestation came out of a much higher light body/sound/vibration than creation itself...yet creation demonstrates that it had to have come from the exact same place that our spirits did."

Yes ! Every entity, in manifested or un-manifested forms have emanated from one source The 'SUPREME SOUL ' or SUPREME GOD, which is an ocean of light or Conscious Photons.This CONSCIOUS PHOTONS are BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE while ordinary photons are biologically inactive.
Old 30-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:

' INDIAN SCIENCE' is not any faith. It supplements and rectifies the anomalies of the main stream science, like here the 36 gaps in the Periodic Table get filled. You can see my other posts - Black Holes ... and Calculation of the Age of the Universe 155 trillion Years that are part of INDIAN SCIENCE.

Who are you ? Why do you hide your name ? What is your faith ?

You speak Fake Science.

I am Gerald TallTree a Navajo Indian in AZ. Click on my video below to learn more about me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNM4MYco-jc

Thunder Bow
Old 31-07-2015, 02:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
You say

"Our spiritual manifestation came out of a much higher light body/sound/vibration than creation itself...yet creation demonstrates that it had to have come from the exact same place that our spirits did."

Yes ! Every entity, in manifested or un-manifested forms have emanated from one source The 'SUPREME SOUL ' or SUPREME GOD, which is an ocean of light or Conscious Photons.This CONSCIOUS PHOTONS are BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE while ordinary photons are biologically inactive.

Conscious photons?

We are a light origin spirit, that came out of origin light that was not altered.

Origin light lost a light sound, being the light and sound of creation, which is not spirit.

Can spirit be formed from the burnt light and human observation and witness demonstrated that it can....proving that this is the same light that was lost out of origin light, and origin light is where our own higher light selves are created. This light sound as a burnt created light once belonged to the condition of our origin.....the only reason why evil spirits can be formed out of it, when a constant is held for their manifestation.

We never came out of the light origin ourselves until the gaseous atmospheric spiritual ethereal body replaced itself into emptied out space. This reconnected the lost light and sound back with origin....yet cannot gain origin, simply caused origin light to alter its own natural light sound being the ONLY REASON why spirit as selves were lost out of origin light and manifested into physical existence.

Physical existence already existed...with your so called photons that have no consciousness. The light sound of the total atmospheric mass was the light sound that interacted with our own light body spirit and caused us to manifest into an organic life body. This is why we have water INSIDE OUR BODY, where the atmosphere loses its water from out of its body. We have a light sound of water that is different to the created pre existing water....yet know that water is holy being a factor we called the CHRIST SPIRIT and it is HOLY, for the same reason. If you alter the sound of water we get sick and die.

You study what you believe is spirit, that has no spirit and attack us because of evil occultism. You are incorrect about your own review of spirit, and the human life attests to your incorrectness for you have been attacking us.