Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Darkest.Nation

Seeing Faces/Insecurities

Hi guys! I have tried projections about 7 times. The first time I try a new video I barely make it, and then something happens where I end up not leaving, either I misread directions or become scared at the physical symptoms.

I have been getting closer recently but I 1) cannot get my mind quiet enough and 2) I see faces in the darkness of my closed eyes. They fade in and out and after often foggy but very detailed if they get close/not fogged up. A lot of them scare me because of their expressions or appearances. One time I might have stared myself right in the face and I freaked out. This has happened only suddenly, I believe my last session.

Also, I try to relax but no matter where I am always fear a dark entity will emerge through my doorway and harm me. There is a corner in my room where the door is that I fear during projection and before sleep... I think someone is there. In my other room they would be standing right in the doorway. Even if I close/open the door I have the same problem.

As a pre-teen I had issues with entities at night in my old room. I used to have a 3/4 circle that turned out to be three angels surrounding me during sleep. At least they were told to be my angels because they would stand around me (like a 8-10ft radius) but not touch or hurt me, and my dogs would not react to them. However sometimes they look at the wall and bark in my new room. At night I think I see a shadow standing outside the doorway to my new room. I believe they leave around 6am and during the night they hide if I leave my room.

I do not know if these situations are connected and or if I have hallucinating at all...?
Old 22-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Master

If you want to ap you have to get rid of your fear. Seeing faces is a good sign as you are on the verge of aping. I occasionally see scary things but it cannot hurt you. If you can get passed it, you will be on your way.
Old 22-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Knower
Yes I agree if you can get passed the fear you can move forward...I had an experience during sleep paralysis a few years back and it scared the wits out of me...it was a shadow man standing in the doorway of my bedroom...and since recenlty learning to AP on demand that fear of him creeps in every now and then and used to put me off, but a good fewof APs ago I left my body and slowly walked towards my door and he came into view and I was feelng pretty gutzy at the time while still a bit afraid, but since being a member here Ive learned loads, anyway, instead of withdrawing as usual I clised my eyes and run past him to my hallway...how I stayed out with the adrenaline feeling, woh must mean Im gaining control, anyway I turned around and was free to go about my wander...I still dont go far as dont want to run or fly before I can walk(though if I AP fast I do) at least I can check on the kids ;)
Im sure its only there to put you off, once you show it you not going to give up it goes away.
So happy APing ⭐❤⭐