Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Ciqala

the mayan calendar prophecy - ancient view

The golden age is almost here, where we will shift into the fifth dimension...
the ancients were excited about this day as am I, so I am curious as to if you are doing anything special to celebrate the winter solstice coming up soon, and if you are you doing anything for spiritual preparation?

It is an extremely exciting and sacred day for me and I will most likely be in ceremony in nature. I'm finishing another transformation afore in preparation but other than that I believe these energetic shifts are chaotic right now, and transformation energy is everywhere, it is not like times of the past anymore. No longer do the rules apply that people must work hard for spiritual enlightenment, because transformation is being literally forced upon the masses, everywhere, change is happening, it's a beautiful thing, the only thing that makes it aweful is when people resist it.

If you do not know what I am talking about here is the gist of it all.
The mayan calendar never predicted the end of the world, it's simply precession tracking of dimension shifts and time, and the ancients believed in energies, star seeds and the whole nine yards.

The ancient mayans were adept skywatchers, they used precession to track the stars and what the sky would look like on this exact date:
On December 21st of the winter solstice of 2012 at exactly 11:11 am
and of course recorded the dates for all the minor energetic shifts leading up to that date.

The sun god Pakal is going to be seen riding his famous sarcophagus lid across the sky! He is going to fly into Xibalba (the black road). A long time ago, what we see now as the milky way, was not a milky way, as there was no star cluster there, it was just a black space. The mayans used this black space for vision quests, it was deemed sacred because it was the entrance to the death realm. They didn't have a limited view of a death realm, it was a grand thing. So you can already foresee why this day was so important to them.

Literally, all today's astronomers know is that the sun is going to be lining up dead center with the galactic equator.

In myth, the sun god Pakal is going to open the entrance way to the death realm in outer space! The mayans depicted extra terrestrials, their ancestor spirits, gods and the entirety of the "death realm" descending to earth,
and believed that this would be a time where earth would become the fifth dimension = a higher frequency dimension whereas people would wake up. I'm going to keep it brief like this, because I'm certain if I wrote all of the facts it would bore you to pieces.

Personally, I have always believed the mayan prophecy whole heartedly and followed it religiously, I began having visions of it so many years ago, since then I researched every angle to thoroughly understand. It was an important person named Schelle who made the discovery of the myth depicting pakal. I also follow ancient mayan traditions, of ahau, Ok, ect and as im heyoka and a star seed descendent of sirius, i work with the thunderbeings, trickster = transformational energy in healing of this earth and my energy is storm energy, which is probably why I am so in love with earth disasters and all that goes on in the world, but either way, these coming times are the most important things to me as they are the main reason I am here on earth this life!!!
We are so blessed to be alive in this generation.
Old 16-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
The sun god Pakal is going to be seen riding his famous sarcophagus lid across the sky!

Quote:
In myth, the sun god Pakal is going to open the entrance way to the death realm in outer space! The mayans depicted extra terrestrials, their ancestor spirits, gods and the entirety of the "death realm" descending to earth,
and believed that this would be a time where earth would become the fifth dimension = a higher frequency dimension whereas people would wake up. I'm going to keep it brief like this, because I'm certain if I wrote all of the facts it would bore you to pieces.

The "death realm, in this view, is similar to "angelic", in our terms.

Quote:
Personally, I have always believed the mayan prophecy whole heartedly and followed it religiously, I began having visions of it so many years ago, since then I researched every angle to thoroughly understand. It was an important person named Schelle who made the discovery of the myth depicting pakal. I also follow ancient mayan traditions, of ahau, Ok, ect and as im heyoka and a star seed descendent of sirius, i work with the thunderbeings, trickster = transformational energy in healing of this earth and my energy is storm energy, which is probably why I am so in love with earth disasters and all that goes on in the world, but either way, these coming times are the most important things to me as they are the main reason I am here on earth this life!!!
We are so blessed to be alive in this generation.

I really like this! I wish I could find out what I am in that terminology :)
Old 16-11-2012, 09:42 AM
peacegarden

I really hope you're right Ciqala, I've had enough of this place.

Will we all make the shift? Where is the best place to be for it? And who's 11.11 is it? Is it GMT?

Does anyone else believe there will be a shift?

Last edited by peacegarden : 16-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old 16-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Will we all make the shift? Where is the best place to be for it? And who's 11.11 is it? Is it GMT?

The shifts are already happening, they have been causing ascension symptoms, spiritual awakenings and transformation across the globe as people adjust to higher frequency that descends to earth, and in general the energies are chaotic. The sirians and plaedians have told me the best thing we can do is harness a frequency of love.
We already know what a shift feels like, so we can assume the big one will be the same, just larger and then hopefully the chaotic energies as of late will balance out.
It may not be an obvious change for many, it may be subtle, but I am open to both possibilities because so far the changes have not been disappointing, nor have they been subtle, and many prophecies so far have already come true.
Not as related, I believe extra terrestrial beings that have our best interest in mind and whom are helping earth with its changes are descending to earth and are making themselves known in a very obvious way sometime in the near future, though Im not sure if this correlates to this date, if its before, during or after. There is no way to predict such things anymore, things are ever changing - literally. Change is almost having a spiral effect.

You may have noticed the amount of deaths as of late in due to the change,
and the amount of peoples lives that have changed. There are many, many souls that are deciding to leave earth right now for higher purposes, so I guess the answer is no, not all will make the shift in human form.

And there are people that I had once thought would never wake up, that have woken up lately, so I personally do have hope for humankind.

Yes, the calculation of 11:11 am is in universal time, UTC, GMT

Take care, p.s, I used to think the same - about being tired of this place, moreso felt it was not my true home, and was given a message from the sirian council that I may be able to leave earth, go up to sirius and accepted at the time, I believe many will be selected and given the opportunity to help assist them, most whom have alien dna, incarnated starseeds, and those who are awake.
But then i had a grand experience that in short made me realize earth is my true home, there is a reason why i keep incarnating here, I love it here, and thats why I came, and my love for earth has grown very strong.
Even if you don't believe this at all, just imagine being given an amazing opportunity like that, to perhaps leave and go to a planet that was by far more amazing and advanced than earth with none of the bull we have to put up with here, and if it seems a better alternative then perhaps... perhaps we are romanticizing it because of personal selfishness, its something to think about. Of course the state of the world effects us so, but if we have such high hopes of some prophecy, saving us from our own misery... then we aren't embracing the meaning of the true prophecy.
Light workers need to unite. Love. Compassion. And in general, it is us who are the creators. We are the ones who are doing the work.
The earth is a living spirit, and sometimes it needs assistance.
Old 16-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I really like this! I wish I could find out what I am in that terminology :)

Correct, there are many words for the same things, death realm = angelic.
In regards to that terminology, it's a mix LoL of new age, mayan, and first nation culture words. Heyoka for example, is a Lakota word and translates to "sacred clown" and has many meanings behind it that do not always correlate to new age belief. For example many ancient tribes don't believe in good or evil like many new age spiritualities or religions, instead they see paradox and balance. In white mans eyes, the term "trickster" means bad, but for a traditional native american medicine man a trickster is good and has powerful healing medicine. Anyhoo, I am getting off track haha.
Old 16-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Knower
Its end of the old ways and into new ways for many of us. I have changed over the year. Dead wood is being removed, and it continue to do so.
Old 16-11-2012, 05:35 PM
spiritualized

My space ship is refuelled & fully serviced, so will be leaving some time next year. I hope you earthlings sort it all out. X
Old 16-11-2012, 05:45 PM
peacegarden

That is pretty fascinating Ciqala. I have been waking up for a couple of years, and I kinda feel like I've been gifted it, perhaps by these times of awakening, a general 'pull'. I feel fortunate. I can see many others going through similar things. So I believe we are in a time of awakening.

So what about that particular day and time? Is anything set to happen, or will it just be a continual process, with that date marking simply the end of the calendar?

Sirius sounds amazing.
Old 16-11-2012, 05:49 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
My space ship is refuelled & fully serviced, so will be leaving some time next year. I hope you earthlings sort it all out. X

Any spare seats?
Old 17-11-2012, 12:38 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Any spare seats?

Yea, a few.