Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-07-2018, 06:19 AM
Seeker

Can two people meet in the astral zone on purpose?

I was wondering if thats possible. Can we meet other people in the astral while we are both in the astral zone?
Old 16-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Seeker

no one really knows until they have done it, also someone might claim that. i want to attempt it with a friend.
Old 16-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Master

I have never tried it. I have read you can do it. Try to do it as I think you can meet people other people. I have met people but it is not someone I know.
Old 18-07-2018, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes anything we can do on the physical plane we can do on the Astral Plane including having sexual relations. I have many times met up with friends I have on site here in Astral. We have done things like remote view each others homes.

Lynn
Old 04-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Seeker

This is all new and fascinating. My first time in the astral someone dragged me in so i didnt know if it had to be nearby in the physical or what.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Knower
I wonder if whom we are meeting (deliberately) on the astral plane can be "physically" recognizable, when there are more subliminally accurate vibrations at work.

I was brought up always knowing that physical bodies are separate from astral bodies. We are not looking at a reflection of someone in the astral - unless we are looking at a reflection of our selves. In that case, our astral body has physical similarities - or at least some similarities in order to recognize our self - but that is only as far as "self" is concerned.

It should be obvious to all here that "how we see our self", cannot usually be the way we are seen by others - simply by the fact that we all utilize different types of symbols for the qualities that each of us are familiar with, on our own terms.

Does one produce an astral version so that it can be recognized - as if we have absolute and total ability to reconstruct, atom by atom, curvatures and complexions, perhaps down to our last pimple, or do we produce it (through the pranic substances available), as it relates to the quality of our entire soul or being?

I read in an old Theosophical Society "Astral & Etheric Chat" that the : "... Astral is the separation temporarily (in case of embodied people) from the Physical body not the causal body - the causal body is higher than the Astral and permeates both the astral and the physical so in a way you are still inside of yourself..."

This, to me, translates as "the physical being inside the causal body" - so which one would you expect another astral being to see... What's inside or out ... ?
Old 06-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Knower
I tried meeting a friend on the astral plane but matter how hard we tried we never managed to meet each other. Perhaps someone else has had more luck.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Knower
Back in about 1982, with my first astral flight, I was a little un-nerved when I couldn't even get back into my own physical body until I shouted out for help.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, certainly. I do that all the time with those i work spiritually with. Im heavily involved with spiritual warfare. There are a number of ppl who work with me.

If you have a true understanding of a Shaman. They Shaman was they protecter of the family/tribe. My area that has been givin to me is everything. But im not alone in this fight.

Back to your question, there are some here that try to keep within thier mind. And it becomes an in the body experience. But they can be vulnerable. Ive met some who try to go inside. These type of people abuse thier gifts.

Two or more can meet in an out of the body experience. Just like you would with friends. I wish i could tell you there is nothing to fear. But as with this world, there are always those who want to take advantage of you.

If you want to meet me in spirit. Just ask any Angel. They know me
Old 28-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes you can meet. A spiritual guide can come in your sleep and rip you out of the body and take you for a ride haha!