Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Concerns about censorship

Hi everoyne,

i feel very concerned by something...

i was following with interest ++ vidéos from Peculiar Daughter on YouTube about new Earth, the coming shift, 5D, etc (I posted some links on this forum)

Today I was looking for a potential new video and..w t f !!!
All the videos are GONE. The account is still existing but all the videos have been removed/ not reachable.

So i told myself : OK lets go to her official website to find maybe some explanation...
I go and ..wait !! The website is not existing anymore ..."website expired" !!

Lol...so for me There is no doubt she has been censored because she s a Lightworker. (I noticed some other cases about serious people making remarkable stuff about spirituality and the -very- upcoming Ascension).
Means also all the World rulers on Earth KNOW something is going to happen and don't want human race to ascend (because sorry for those who are not aware : we are not the only race here ...!)

Also... I think it means we are getting closer and closer to the Event. I mean, in a few months or weeks.
Our time is counted.

Peace
Old 01-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
The links :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM...fA8_hDaV7DbDEw

https://www.thepeculiardaughter.com

PS: one of her importent videos about the Shift, transferred on another account :
https://youtu.be/Po4zYKa4d3E
Old 02-07-2018, 03:51 AM
Master
I don't know if it is a censorship issue, but I am an intuitive.

There are a LOT of verbally abusive, obnoxious, rude, intolerant and obscene skeptics out there who can say a lot of very deep and hurtful things against anything "New Age" or just anything they personally disagree with...and this is allowed to run rampant on sites like YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, certain blogging sites and the like.

Most rational people will disable comments, but some like to hear feedback, being totally unprepared for what they hear...So most often, they delete content themselves, or arrange to have content deleted, deleting everything else too and just moving on...leading others to believe that there is a conspiracy involved or something....Haters gon hate and that is pretty much all there is to it.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:16 AM
Master
In the not too distant future, there will be an "event" but it is still a fair way off yet.

We have only just entered the "Age of Aquarius" in Dec 2012, but it is going to be a while before any gradual change becomes noticeable on a global level of conscious awareness.

However, before the Age of Aquarius ends, there will be a split in humanity, roughly 50/50 between those who are spiritual, awakened, enlightened, religious or whatever else...and those who are materialists, scientists, skeptics, rationalists etc.

Ever notice when a materialistic person speaks with a spiritual person, it is ALWAYS the materialist who is quick to anger? Quick to judge, abuse, stalk and harass? ...and all in the name of democracy and "free speech" so there is no legal recourse?

Meanwhile, the spiritual/awakened person will just sit there, smile and say "Do you need a hug?" or "I send you light and love" and doesn't get phased whatsoever, which only infuriates the materialistic skeptics and hater more because they cannot bring the spiritual person down to their "vibrational level" where their emotional needs are not being met.

They will band together, form "armies" of skeptics and materialists and wage civil war on all of the spiritually awakened and enlightened people... massacring them in their millions...and the government will do nothing but grab popcorn and watch.

Then, the spiritually awakened people will be met with a dilemma...do they allow themselves to be killed off in the name of love, light and peace? Do they make their home on another planet/ in another dimension? or do they fight back and lower their vibrations to the same as those attacking them, to save Mother Earth? to save Gaia from this scourge? Because if nothing is done, all spiritual people are going to be killed off anyway...and yet, if spiritual people bear arms and start killing, the materialists have ALSO won, because they have succeeded in dragging the vibration down to suit their agenda.

To rectify this situation will take Divine intervention and nothing less than that.

This is what we are looking towards before this current age is done.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:05 AM
Lorelyen

Is it censorship or could the author / copyright owner simply have withdrawn them for some reason (possibly abusive reactions and comments - but could also be because they've decided the teachings are no longer applicable?) Could be an over-zealous algorithm - a friend's birthday greeting was ripped down by Faceache's censor recently - was returned after complaining.

But I checked a certain Voudou "master" on youtube and his videos still abound so if they're there it's difficult to see censorship at work on the links you're talking about.
It seems highly unlikely spiritual works would be censored unless they offend one of the popular politically correct -isms.
What might be worry is something I've raised here before. Spirituality will be allowed free rein until it offends the establishment (like the alternative cultures of the 1960s did) whereon said establishment will stamp on it. It's a political comment, I know, but globalists, the people who run the world, will not take kindly to a new spirituality undermining their aims. Anything that converts the inevitable nihilism into a solid spiritual direction toward a better way will fall in this category.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Experiencer

Us vs them mentality? Really?

As I understand it, a real spiritual awakening is inclusive, meaning love flows to everyone and everything, including materialists, skeptics, scientists, etc. We are all part of the same tree. I'm not a Christian but this quote I have always liked "Forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.” If you find you cannot feel love for those who are against you, you should be humble enough to acknowledge that you haven't experienced a spiritual awakening yet.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma

As I understand it, a real spiritual awakening is inclusive, meaning love flows to everyone and everything, including materialists, skeptics, scientists, etc. We are all part of the same tree. I'm not a Christian but this quote I have always liked "Forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.” If you find you cannot feel love for those who are against you, you should be humble enough to acknowledge that you haven't experienced a spiritual awakening yet.
Yet that only applies to those who are spiritual, not to others and no amount of love or compassion is going to convince a skeptic they are not "full of bee ess".

Science and skepticism is already becoming the new "religion" for this age and their attempts at conversion leave anything that Christianity has previously done for dead.

Human nature means they must always have a "cause" to defend and fight for and this was taken into consideration when I made my previous comments.

I am already seeing the seeds of this...and although I hope and pray my predictions will not eventuate, I cannot really see it going down any other way.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Us and them mentality it may be but the them is pretty powerful in getting their way. They have serious siege engines. Religions and cults are allowable when they toe the establishment line. (A certain one in the UK is coming under fire over forced marriages and enslavement of women which are against UK law and Christendom principles.) The people who run the world tend to use religion to their advantage as Constantine did when he invented orthodox Christianity.

However, your view of awakening is fine for yourself but it's just one view. The Vodou gnostics have a different view. The technocrats have yet a different view. It's pointless attempting to love those who are against you without risking becoming a doormat. What is love, after all? Optimistic submission? An emotion (because as I come to see things, emotions are often tendrils of one's dark side creeping through)? In my version of awakening the term is meaningless unless it's unconditional and unattached and then impossible to describe in words, just gestures.

I'm not religious but lean close to the principles of Vodou in which "God" (Bondye) is indifferent and it's perfectly ok not to love or forgive those who are at war with one. Bon dye gives protecting principles and energies; and ways to deal with one's enemies.

What is awakening, anyway? Am I still asleep? I reckon not - but that's just my view. Perhaps awakening lies in knowing how to manipulate those who run the world to one's advantage without them realising it. As long as these new religions/cults/groups working to a consensus belief can do that they'll get away with it.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I go and ..wait !! The website is not existing anymore ..."website expired" !!
If the website has expired that's an issue with the hosting company and not censorship. Without knowing which company is providing the hosting there's a few possibilities here, the most likely is that the person hasn't paid the bill. A friend of mine didn't pay his bill and the message "Website unavailable" was displayed until he paid it. How your head goes from something this simple to a world-wide conspiracy theory about the world leaders knowing we're going to ascend is .... something I don't want to think about.

By the way, many have said that the shift to 5D/new earth has already happened, Doris Stokes being the front runner in that one. If it feels as though you're still in 3D earth then did you miss it? The Age of Aquarius has been dawning since the sixties but the fact is that the dates are still very much up for grabs, it goes from 'it happened years ago' to 'we've got years yet before it happens'.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
If you find you cannot feel love for those who are against you, you should be humble enough to acknowledge that you haven't experienced a spiritual awakening yet.
Isn't them being 'against' you also a mentality? Us vs them, you vs him/her? The pre-Taoist alchemists called it 'triplex Unity' - there is 'this', there is 'that' and there is 'both'. But then, it seems people struggle with even Yin and Yang when it comes to Spiritual or not.

But if they have taught you humility and that you're not as awake as you could be, are they still against you if they have - to keep it simple - been there for your lesson? The words we use create our paradigm and our reality regardless of the context - such as your use of the word 'against'. If they are 'with' us rather than 'against'?