Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Knower
Saving Animals Souls (Dreams/Astral)

Hi everyone!

First, I like to just pray and wish for all of you to have such a wonderful time in your life. May you all filled with happiness, love, and abundance. I send you all the love and light!

First note : I highly feel and think that dreams aren't just dreams. Many times they're important messages. But mostly, in fact, we're astral traveling to different time and spaces.

Now onto the thingy...

So I was just thinking and realizing A LOT of things and what I can do, and of course, heighten up the skills. First I'd like to say is that soo many things had changed, I've changed as well, so the events that happened in this story would be some months ago. Last year even? And a bit till a month or two ago. This is very special and I think important to me, as I'm very much in love with nature and animals. Right now I'm also a vegetarian from day to day, other than that I still eat seafood. That's it. So now, onto the events story!

Last year, I was beginning to get more aware and connected with animals particulary. I've always loved nature, but never paid that much attention to the animals. I began knowing more about the things happened to them in this real world, and opening my mind and views more and more. It just saddens me to know many many times in each day, they're treated as if they don't have a soul or feelings. I won't say anything gruesome about this anymore, as I'm sure you can research that for yourself. Now here's the important point. As much as I knew, read, and seen some stuffs about this, I NEVER had any idea or even imagination of any machinery tools that are just horrifying, gruesome, and down ride morbid. Now keep in mind, this is important because it'll explain further.

Some weeks passed by, and I began dreaming more and more of me going to places where there are animals looking sad and even dead. I also often see tinier animals in cages. Then sometime later, I had this dream (twice or three times I think) of me suddenly appearing in this room/place. I saw some people wearing all white coats who work there. And I saw this cow, who was treated "illy" by that horrible machinery tools. I woke up and thought I must went to some bad place outside this world probably, as that happened to all of us when we're dreaming. I just thought, there's no way such thing as this exist here, right? I've known many bad things but I don't think it could get this extreme. But oh *beep* I was wrong.

Sometime later again, I saw this documentary film about some farming and places and stuffs. You know the drill. And to my shock, I saw the same people, cow in the machinery tools, and even many of the rooms and places looked so similar, almost the same even. I just didn't understand how would the heck I was able to dreamed of this place? Plus the fact that I realized many times the animals had like voices/telepathical vibration going on and shouting for help towards me.

Another second event that it was very clear to me. I had this dream of saving sheep from a bad farm. At the time, I was accompanied by a group of people. All boys and girls had the same age as I do. We were trying to save and comfort the sheep out of a white farm fence. We were out in the environment and it was nighttime. And then JUST the day (or two) after, I was watching Doreen Virtue's weekly card video. (If you don't know her just quickly look it up on google, she's the famous "angel lady" who loves to help animals as well). And then towards the end of the video, she played a video clip of her and her husband saving some sheep by buying them off from the farm I think, so they'll have a better safe life, until they naturally pass over. I was shocked to see that all of the sheep, was the EXACT same sheep, colors, looks, and everything just like in my dream that I had.

So all in all, the conclusion is that I now truly feel that these animals must be connected to all the lightworkers that have a love for animals and nature. I think even without us realizing it, the souls of these animals knew the love we have for them and reached out for comfort, sometimes even help. I truly believe that I must've went there because their souls called to me.

Another last one that I just had few days ago, this time was a baby dolphin. In this dream I was chilling and walking through the beach. I was alone there. Then I saw something popped out of the sand, so I looked closer and noticed it was a grey fin. I digged it out and it was a baby dolphin. It was stranded out pretty far from the ocean. I quickly held it in my arms and checked for any injury before releasing it back to the ocean, because even in dreams I knew you have to make sure they can swim properly first. Sadly, I saw that on her other side, her fin was so crippled and even cut out a lot. She was injured heavily on the side body. I began crying in sadness and panic of not knowing what to do, because she looks like she's losing. But then I heard her voice so clearly and smoothly said telepathically to me, "Thank you for just being here."

So now I'm sitting here deciding to tell you my experiences, because I felt there must be a purpose for me in this. Plus the fact that I can do lucid dreaming, and dreams very vividly as well. Also, several times I actually "accidently" happened to almost get out of my body AWAKE. So I wasn't asleep, I was just waking up. I saw my own arm, and then suddenly there's another transparent arm of mine, lifting out of my real one. I kinda felt light but got shocked so I went completely back to my own body. This happened EVERY time I try to have out of body experience. My mind got freaked out and I'd jump right back into myself again lol. If there's any nice and gentle methods of practice you know of, tell me of it!