Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Sorry if there's already been a thread about this.
A normally skeptical friend of mine is the one who introduced me to the Mandela Effect theory, asking me if I believed in alternate realities.

The Mandela Effect is a strange phenomenon where masses of people notice a change in reality.

My friend is a movie buff and claims certain things about movies have changed, even on his old VHS tapes where the videos have been untouched and couldn't have been manipulated or changed with new editions. Even old die hard star wars fans remember it being, "Luke, I am your father", but that's not what the line is anymore. Even I remember it being that way, but when I was watching star wars recently, it was completely different and I had a really weird feeling while watching it. Also, in Forest Gump, it was always "Life IS like a box of chocolates" and now it's not. There's a lot of well known changes. I also remember it being spelled Berenstien Bears but somehow, it's now Berenstain bears. I remember sitting in a doctors office and saw a book and thought to myself how weird it was that they changed the name, but apparently there is no proof or evidence that they did change it, and even the old books are spelled "Berenstain" now. I rememember clearly it was spelled Berenstien, because at the time I was a kid and had a tough time spelling it, so I had to spend a lot of time memorizing it.

Anyway, I started researching more about the Mandela effect, and apparently there are groups of people who notice all sorts of reality changes, even geographical changes, in songs, in all sorts of things.
What do you think about it all?

I am not sure where you are at within your own spiritual development but I do know of others who have entered into different dimensions or parallel realms where everything at first seems to be they are still in the "here and now" but there is still a subtle shift in other things they see and notice. Maybe it is possible this could've happened to you?
Old 25-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
I also have a very close friend who noticed a change in some "canon" readings at her church that are set in stone and haven't changed since long before she was born, LOL...
but suddenly weekend before last, one of the readings contained an extra sentence or two she'd never heard.

She thought it was very odd but couldn't explain it as the church isn't allowed to change any translations from the bible...
so she'd forgotten about till I mentioned my family's weird memory slip.

It does seem there's been a shift but I don't know much else about what's going on in the universe & haven't had a chance to check.
Wondering if anyone else has noticed any unexpected changes?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Ankhesenamun

I am heavily affected by the Mandela effect. Apart from the well known changes that I have noticed too, I have had a lot of personal Mandela effects, like important documents changing.

There are so many different theories as to what causes the Mandela effects. Some say we are switching between different timelines, some say CERN is causing this. There are speculations that people at CERN have traveled back in time and caused the changes. Nobody really knows.

I have noticed though that it's the good people, ie empaths, who are affected, and the bad people, ie narcissists, who are unaffected. Others report the same. Maybe this is because we are able to see, because we are connected to our spiritual source, whereas the unaffected are spiritually blind.

The Hopi Prophecies mention the Mandela effect and many other things that are occurring now. It's fascinating that all these ancient prophecies are coming true now. But I have to say it is at times scary with the Mandela effect. And none of the changes seem to make any sense.

I hope one day we will find out the meaning of all this.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Fascinating topic! I'm not aware that I have any "false" memories but I will think ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I also remember it being spelled Berenstien Bears but somehow, it's now Berenstain bears. I remember sitting in a doctors office and saw a book and thought to myself how weird it was that they changed the name, but apparently there is no proof or evidence that they did change it, and even the old books are spelled "Berenstain" now. I rememember clearly it was spelled Berenstien, because at the time I was a kid and had a tough time spelling it, so I had to spend a lot of time memorizing it.

Here is a picture I found about Berenstain/stein. It says "Berenstein" on the label.

https://imgur.com/ApeMOxF
Old 30-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Ankhesenamun

The Bernstein Bears (and this is the spelling as it should be) get pointed out all the time when it comes to the Mandela Effect, I think this was one of the first things to change. I'm not in the US so don't remember the Bernstein Bears, however the creators of these childhood figures were a Jewish couple and named them after themselves. As it is, Bernstein is a typical Jewish surname. It means "Amber" and is common within the Ashkenazi Jewish community. The term "Berenstain" therefore does not make any sense. It is neither a name nor does it have any meaning.

A lot of movie titles and famous logos have changed, a lot of geography has changed - the interesting thing is that people from all over the world report remembering the same things differently from how they are now. That in itself disproves the theory of "false memories".

The geographical changes are then most worrying to me - because the world changes to rapidly now with this Mandela Effect that we don't know what it will look like tomorrow.

Then there are several famous people that have died - only to suddenly be alive again in this timeline and die years later. Nelson Mandela, after whom this quantum effect is named, was the first such person, and indeed I remember that he died in 1987 because following his death there were revolts and demonstrations everywhere. He died again in 2013. The singer Fats Domino is another one - I met him in 1990 and he was already old then, he died not long after at some point during the 1990's - but then he suddenly died again last year! He must have been ancient by then, considering he was at the height of his career in the 1950's... And Michail Gorbatchev is suddenly alive again too - hell, he must be mummified by now...

Scary but fascinating this whole Mandela Effect.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
The Bernstein Bears (and this is the spelling as it should be) get pointed out all the time when it comes to the Mandela Effect, I think this was one of the first things to change. I'm not in the US so don't remember the Bernstein Bears, however the creators of these childhood figures were a Jewish couple and named them after themselves. As it is, Bernstein is a typical Jewish surname. It means "Amber" and is common within the Ashkenazi Jewish community. The term "Berenstain" therefore does not make any sense. It is neither a name nor does it have any meaning.

A lot of movie titles and famous logos have changed, a lot of geography has changed - the interesting thing is that people from all over the world report remembering the same things differently from how they are now. That in itself disproves the theory of "false memories".

The geographical changes are then most worrying to me - because the world changes to rapidly now with this Mandela Effect that we don't know what it will look like tomorrow.

Then there are several famous people that have died - only to suddenly be alive again in this timeline and die years later. Nelson Mandela, after whom this quantum effect is named, was the first such person, and indeed I remember that he died in 1987 because following his death there were revolts and demonstrations everywhere. He died again in 2013. The singer Fats Domino is another one - I met him in 1990 and he was already old then, he died not long after at some point during the 1990's - but then he suddenly died again last year! He must have been ancient by then, considering he was at the height of his career in the 1950's... And Michail Gorbatchev is suddenly alive again too - hell, he must be mummified by now...

Scary but fascinating this whole Mandela Effect.

You know, I didn't realise till you mentioned it but I do definitely remember Gorbachev dying -- his energy is definitely marked because of it -- and more vaguely, the blues singer as well. It must be weird to be either of these two and have plenty of folks no doubt telling them that they had died.

Same with Nelson Mandela, but I think he must have already realised something was up, having had all this named just after him

Thanks for the reminders!!!
I wonder who else we may have been overlooking?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Ankhesenamun

Has anyone noticed the geographical changes due to the Mandela Effect? The biggest thing is South America having shifted about 1,000 miles to the East. The two Koreas are now way too far North, and Japan is also too far North. Mongolia never used to be a country in its own right, I remember very clearly learning as a child that Mongolia is a region, not a country! Now all of a sudden it is a country. The Mediterranean Sea is differently shaped now. Greenland is much bigger than it used to be. And the capital of Brazil is no longer Rio de Janeiro - it's now a city called Brasilia! Absolutely shocking this is!

Another famous Mandela Effect is the title of the movie "Interview With A Vampire" changing, it's now called "Interview With The Vampire"! I watched this movie when it was released and it was definitely "Interview With A Vampire"! I remember that very clearly because I found this movie rather disturbing and I thought I never want to watch that again.

I could cite many more examples... We never know what we will wake up to tomorrow.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Master
Ladies, gents...something else has changed.
I hope for the good...it seems I felt a playful and almost teasing presence.

There are a few songs that for whatever reason were associated with childhood sport or later clubbing at very particular times and they stuck.

(Missing you)
(Somebody told me)

These original release dates are now +3 years to what I very distinctly recall.
And at the dates they are now posted, I could not have been where I was when the memory was made.

(I'm gonna be)

Next day also early a.m. on the drive to this annual conference, this song also was posted as +5 years (!!!) to what I recall, as way back I was fascinated with the tongue trilling on this track for some reason, LOL...but next day it was back to its original release.

However...same day, that afternoon, driving back...
The cruise control was working again yesterday after not working for many months. It was previously checked at the dealer and the repair shop as a total no go (and I didn't want to pay for it) prior to my long drive this summer to drop off my son to his dad's folks. Let's see if that still took

I also kept seeing stringy waves, one on top of the other, whilst meditating and clearing the mind. I kept pushing it aside till I realised I was seeing a representation of these different realities. They are essentially the same and yet separate instances of that same thing, meaning they are also different in some ways. Perhaps in small, even seemingly meaningless or random ways...

I think my meditative image was connected to these changes, changes that I would recognise even whilst others may not always. Or may no longer be able to recognise. Due to the strength of those particular memory imprints for me.

What do you folks say?
Have ye noticed anything different of late?
Specifically as of Tues or Wed this week?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-12-2018, 01:24 PM
boshy b. good

i notice that troublemaking backdrops. i notice that feeling greater be now increasing in optimum
Old 07-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
There are a few songs that for whatever reason were associated with childhood sport or later clubbing at very particular times and they stuck.

(Missing you)
(Somebody told me)

These original release dates are now +3 years to what I very distinctly recall.
And at the dates they are now posted, I could not have been where I was when the memory was made.

(I'm gonna be)

Next day also early a.m. on the drive to this annual conference, this song also was posted as +5 years (!!!) to what I recall, as way back I was fascinated with the tongue trilling on this track for some reason, LOL...but next day it was back to its original release.

So I waited a week or so and then checked back and yes, that song is now +5 to what it was when I checked right then. Though TBH, I believe it is still +3 to what I originally recall...so that would mean next day it had gone back -2. Just wanted to see how it all gelled.

So basically, these songs all came out a few years later than what I recall, such that I could no longer be where I was, when I specifically remember being at a certain place. Hopefully the cruise control "fix" is still on as well ...need to check.

Once again I'm just wondering if anyone else had noticed anything changing, no matter how small? Something perhaps only you would be likely to notice?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke