Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Pathfinder

A Friend of Angels, life stories. Part 1

Hello everyone. It is really hard for me to try going back to the beginning. So many experiences. Off the chart.

How about introductions. My name is Pudge, and many who i know would call me a Catholic Mystic. (I dont think of myself that way, kind of haughty in my mind, but i would say im something different).

I experience many mystical experiences. And for years, going out of the body. I am involved with Spiritual Warfare.

This work i do is against the darkness and the negitive energies. Seems like an uphill battle often as there has been a shift away from the darkness itself, to the humans that inhabit the planet.

You could say, the dark entities feel people can sustain thier own darkness. (It can sure seem that way. So much violence, and darkness from within. It is all about the heart. Living learning and loving). Faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love.

This is an important key. Loving from the heart. It is anyones best defense as well as offense.

When you do shielding prior to an out of the body experience, let the love you have for another envelope you. Then enjoy yourself.